I.N.Money

Galatasaray - FC Steaua 2 - 2 (1 - 2)

1,164 posts in this topic

Yes, of course i can understand that.

We also trust our players and i belive that there will be two hard matches for the teams. We are more-or-less equally matched...

Yes...

Do you know that Steaua is be considering more or less equal for Galatasaray in Turkish newspapers...

We were waitin the other hard teams like Liverpool etc. (:

@arda_turan

He was mearly showing you that your "hell" is not that important for the players of the visiting teams

When Galatasaray played with Helsingborg, the team had lots of special problems in it. Karl Heinz Feldkamp was the manager and he didn't know how to manage but..

Now we have changed our manager (Michael Skibbe) and we bought Harry Kewell, Fernando Meira, Morgan De Sanctis etc. and if you watch Euro 2008 you should have seen Arda Turan's, Servet Çetin's, Mehmet Topal's performance...

;)

And we had another choice,and that is Atletico de Madrid,a way better team than yours!Listen,all Galata fans...we had matches in the last years,away from home,with Real,Lyon,Arsenal...check the scores!There were tight matches!We are not afraid of you...we do respect you tho!

Invincible Galatasaray watch this movie Arda Turan :))

http://www.blinkx.com/video/UEFA-cup-2007-...mi0wYHynywtO5kA

Hai Steaua!! fular-campionii

Can i tell a memory about that match?

Before that match... Galatasaray was gonna play wtih Konyaspor in Konya. Konya is 3 hours away to my city...

It was a really snowy day... I went that city really hard..

The match was postponed because of bad climate ...

We stayed that city... We couldn't go back... All the ways were closed because of snow...

The day after, Turkish Football Assocation decided that it's OK to play football but all the grasses had been freezed :S

All footballers including Konyaspor's footballers were playing on the ice... There was no grass...

But we won 0-1...

A couple days after, Galatasaray went to Leverkusen to play with Bayer... They were really tired... Yes they didn't play well but the reason of 5 goals is that situation i think...

Maybe we would lose again but not with 5 goals :/

Can you think objective? (:

26209.jpg

Edited by arda_turan

Yes, of course i can understand that.

We also trust our players and i belive that there will be two hard matches for the teams. We are more-or-less equally matched...

Yes...

Do you know that Steaua is be considering more or less equal for Galatasaray in Turkish newspapers...

We were waitin the other hard teams like Liverpool etc. (:

@arda_turan

He was mearly showing you that your "hell" is not that important for the players of the visiting teams

When Galatasaray played with Helsingborg, the team had lots of special problems in it. Karl Heinz Feldkamp was the manager and he didn't know how to manage but..

Now we have changed our manager (Michael Skibbe) and we bought Harry Kewell, Fernando Meira, Morgan De Sanctis etc. and if you watch Euro 2008 you should have seen Arda Turan's, Servet Çetin's, Mehmet Topal's performance...

;)

Well if you saw at EURO 2008, Goian's performance or Radoi's one from Romania matches against Italy,France and Holland...and btw

Lyon 1 - 1 Steaua (CL GROUPS)

Real Madrid 1 - 0 Steaua (OWN GOAL Banel Nicolita WTF - GL GROUPS)

Arsenal 2 - 1 Steaua (almost to equalise - CL GROUPS).

Steaua 0 - 1 Arsenal (almost an equalise, Steaua played very well, Arsenal scored a lucky goal).

Oh btw, what i heared at some news, Steaua's players said that your Stadium sux hard, they said that the dressing rooms from Steaua UNDER 19 are better than Galatasaray ones. :)

Well if you saw at EURO 2008, Goian's performance or Radoi's one from Romania matches against Italy,France and Holland...and btw

Lyon 1 - 1 Steaua (CL GROUPS)

Real Madrid 1 - 0 Steaua (OWN GOAL Banel Nicolita WTF - GL GROUPS)

Arsenal 2 - 1 Steaua (almost to equalise - CL GROUPS).

Steaua 0 - 1 Arsenal (almost an equalise, Steaua played very well, Arsenal scored a lucky goal).

Oh btw, what i heared at some news, Steaua's players said that your Stadium sux hard, they said that the dressing rooms from Steaua UNDER 19 are better than Galatasaray ones. :)

1 withdraw and 3 lost (: You have wrote that i didn't said anything about that (:

If you know the dressing room quality of Ali Sami Yen, you have to know that there are all flags which has been written "WELCOME TO THE HELL!" on those (:

If you believe the words of footballers at first you have to believe one of the best defenders of the world ever whose name is Paolo Maldini...

He says "Noone makes me believe that there are 25000 people. Here is the real hell..."

(:

Edited by arda_turan

He said about the conditions that your stadium has,not about the atmosphere...and we don't really give a **** about your 'hell'!

He said about the conditions that your stadium has,not about the atmosphere...and we don't really give a **** about your 'hell'!

If the condition was bad, UEFA wouldn't accepted to play matches in there (:

You don't need to swear mate (: We are just tryin to chat here (:

I didn't swear you or your team,but we are fed up with 'your hell'!The turks that camed here only about this had spoken...

I didn't swear you or your team,but we are fed up with 'your hell'!The turks that camed here only about this had spoken...

I can guess their speaking style (: If they had said bad words sorry for their words :/

But as you appreciate, every team has strong metas... One of the most important meta of Galatasaray is its stadium athmosphere which has a heavy influence on rival teams... It worked on Real Madrid, Milan, Barcelona etc (:

Anyway, good luck to both two teams (: I wish, we will watch good two matches my Romanian friends ;)

Edited by arda_turan

I can guess their speaking style (: If they had said bad words sorry for their words :/

But as you appreciate, every team has strong metas... One of the most important meta of Galatasaray is its stadium athmosphere which has a heavy influence on rival teams... It worked on Real Madrid, Milan, Barcelona etc (:

Anyway, good luck to both two teams (: I wish, we will watch good two matches my Romanian friends ;)

Well, that won't count on US, the HELL atmosphere make us FEEL Better AND PWN EVERYTHING , remember Santiago Bernabeu with 15.000 romanians there, and others from Real Madrid with a big big atmosphere we lost 1-0 from a stupid own goal, don't worry, in Romania all teams has they're own "hell atmosphere" on their stadiums so we know very well that meaning of the word "hell".

btw forgot 1 match

Dinamo Kiev 1 - 4 Steaua (CL GROUP)

what do i have to say about Steaua 2 - 0 Valencia ... when Valencia was the UEFA champion ...

and last question, why did you came here? to f**ca up Steaua fans ? you wanna make us feel scared about your f**king "hell" wtf ? you will see the REAL HELL in Ghencea in 2 weeks from now .

Edited by Kellerman

Well, that won't count on US, the HELL atmosphere make us FEEL Better AND PWN EVERYTHING , remember Santiago Bernabeu with 15.000 romanians there, and others from Real Madrid with a big big atmosphere we lost 1-0 from a stupid own goal, don't worry, in Romania all teams has they're own "hell atmosphere" on their stadiums so we know very well that meaning of the word "hell".

btw forgot 1 match

Dinamo Kiev 1 - 4 Steaua (CL GROUP)

what do i have to say about Steaua 2 - 0 Valencia ... when Valencia was the UEFA champion ...

One of the member said that he had fed up with taking about "hell" but you continue (:

I won't continue (: I respect him (: We'll see tonight (:

Do u know that Galatasaray won Super Cup when Real Madrid was the champion of Champions League? Although, they had Luis Figo, Raul Gonzales, Roberto Carlos etc (:

Is it enough? ;)

Do u know that Galatasaray won Super Cup when Real Madrid was the champion of Champions League? Although, they had Luis Figo, Raul Gonzales, Roberto Carlos etc (:

Is it enough? ;)

That was a long time ago, therefore that result is not relevant for your current team

That was a long time ago, therefore that result is not relevant for your current team

Hmm Ok but we have a couple of sentences in one of our march (:

"The history records the realities.. And the realities is created by Galatasaray"

Except from that, i told you. We have changed our manager and transferred really qualitied footballers... And we are the last champion of Turkish League... One step ahead from Fenerbahçe... Maybe you can remember that Fenerbahçe played in quarter final in CL and eleminated Sevilla, PSV etc.. (: And in the last season, Fenerbahçe has never won against Galatasaray (:

Fernando Meira was not here... Morgan De Sanctis was not here... Cassio De Souza Soares Lincoln was injured, Tobias Linderoth was injured etc... In some matches, Galatasaray played with its youth squad because of injures. And in last 6 match, Galatasaray didn't have a manager :S But won all 6 matches with co manager and got the Cup...

And that match, Harry Kewell and Tobias Linderoth were injured as well...

But despite of those facts that, I believe that the team will be successful in Europe Arena this year...

@arda_turan

Two years ago dinam0 was the champion of Romania and they didn't qualify. We were vice-champions and we qualified.

I see that most of your players didn't play last year and that maybe a disadvantage. Also, the lack of a good striker is not a reason to be optimistic about. Nonda isn't the player he once was..

Edited by MoWeed

@arda_turan

Two years ago dinam0 was the champion of Romania and they didn't qualify. We were vice-champions and we qualified.

I see that most of your players didn't play last year and that maybe a disadvantage. Also, the lack of a good striker is not a reason to be optimistic about. Nonda isn't the player he once was..

Yep (: But Cassio De Souza Soares Linclon is gonna be pley behind Nonda as a costriker ;) And he is a really talented footballer ;)

Not more talented than Dayro Moreno i assure you.

But we have a good defence that can certantly stop both lincoln, and Arda Turam too

Hmm Ok but we have a couple of sentences in one of our march (:

"The history records the realities.. And the realities is created by Galatasaray"

Except from that, i told you. We have changed our manager and transferred really qualitied footballers... And we are the last champion of Turkish League... One step ahead from Fenerbahçe... Maybe you can remember that Fenerbahçe played in quarter final in CL and eleminated Sevilla, PSV etc.. (: And in the last season, Fenerbahçe has never won against Galatasaray (:

Fernando Meira was not here... Morgan De Sanctis was not here... Cassio De Souza Soares Lincoln was injured, Tobias Linderoth was injured etc... In some matches, Galatasaray played with its youth squad because of injures. And in last 6 match, Galatasaray didn't have a manager :S But won all 6 matches with co manager and got the Cup...

And that match, Harry Kewell and Tobias Linderoth were injured as well...

But despite of those facts that, I believe that the team will be successful in Europe Arena this year...

We'll see,maybe you will be!I wish you good luck,but not with us!No hard feelings.

P.S.Lincoln,Kewell,Arda...all this 3 can't make a Hagi!

Edited by DelPiero10

Not more talented than Dayro Moreno i assure you.

But we have a good defence that can certantly stop both lincoln, and Arda Turam too

Yes mate maybe it's possible for Lincoln but noone could stopped Arda this year ;) I can't promise for him (:

We'll see,maybe you will be!I wish you good luck,but not with us!No hard feelings.

P.S.Lincoln,Kewell,Arda...all this 3 can't make a Hagi!

Hagi is the best foreign footballer who has come to Turkey ever... Including Roberto Carlos, Alex De Souza,Pierre Van Hooijdonk, Ariel Ortega... He is better than them and all Galatasaray fans call him as "İmparator(Emperor) Hagi, Usta(Master) Hagi, Profesör(Professor) Hagi..."

;)

But Arda is just 21 now... We can't compare him with Hagi (:

Edited by arda_turan

C'mon,u don't really think that you(Turkey) will ever have a player like Hagi?!He is unique...i saw Arda,he is good,but y don't know if he is better than how was Emre at his age(saw by u the new Hagi)!

Edited by DelPiero10

C'mon,u don't really think that you(Turkey) will ever have a player like Hagi?!He is unique...i saw Arda,he is good,but y don't know if he is better than how was Emre at his age(saw by u the new Hagi)!

I said the same think with your first sentence as well (: He is the best who has come to Turkey.... Better than Roberto Carlos, Ortega etc... in Galatasaray Fans' opinion...

But i couldn't understand your question (: Could you write it again with another sentence? (:

Arda...i asked more rethorically to be honest...do you think that Turkey will ever have a player like Hagi?And i mean turkish players...

Edited by DelPiero10

Arda...i asked more rethorically to be honest...do you think that Turkey will ever have a player like Hagi?And i mean turkish players...

I am not a fortuneteller (: I can't say "never" but if we consider on history we couldn't see anyone like him...

Arda has a brilliant future to be a "Prince Hagi" but we can't know... Maybe...

Edited by arda_turan