Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pabeleq

Czes³aw Michniewicz I Pawel Golañski

14 posts in this topic

I've got a few questions to Steaua fan's:

1) Czes³aw Michniewicz - coach of Zag³êbie Lubin (Polish Champions, who play with Steaua in qualifing round to Champions League and played well :) ) should be accept offer from Becali? What doy think about this offer and style of Zag³êbie? Polish newspapers writs, that this offer is serious, but Michniewicz said, that he wants to be of Poland Champions. What you thing abouth this?

2) Pawel Golañski - Steaua fans really like him so much? He played 50-60 minuts in every game ... He has problems with condition. What you think about his personality? How is him behaviour?

Please, answer, this is very important for me ;) Pablo

Steaua fans like Golanski, from what he's been playing untill now you can see definetly he is a very good player but unfurtunately our team is in a big mess right now, we don't have a coach and we play like shit, beside this we have the most psihopate owner in the world and the team must be made by his orders.

and Becali said today in a newspaper that he doesn't want Michniewicz.

Steaua fans like Golanski, from what he's been playing untill now you can see definetly he is a very good player but unfurtunately our team is in a big mess right now, we don't have a coach and we play like shit, beside this we have the most psihopate owner in the world and the team must be made by his orders.

and Becali said today in a newspaper that he doesn't want Michniewicz.

Thanks, really thanks - I have one more favour for you - I write about polish players in other countries for sportsagency "ASInfo" - can you give me a internetsadress of this romanian newspaper? and a title? If Michniewicz will don't take a job in Steaua, Steaua fans know who is close to bo a first coach? Sorry for my english :) I just started this job after studies ;) Forza Golañski ;)

Thanks, really thanks - I have one more favour for you - I write about polish players in other countries for sportsagency "ASInfo" - can you give me a internetsadress of this romanian newspaper? and a title? If Michniewicz will don't take a job in Steaua, Steaua fans know who is close to bo a first coach? Sorry for my english :) I just started this job after studies ;) Forza Golañski ;)

of course, enter www.gsp.ro and you'll see this news on the top of the page

as for the coach we don't know what our future will bring, at the moment we have Massimo Pedrazinni an italian coach, if he confirms I think he will stay.

I've got a few questions to Steaua fan's:

1) Czes³aw Michniewicz - coach of Zag³êbie Lubin (Polish Champions, who play with Steaua in qualifing round to Champions League and played well :) ) should be accept offer from Becali? What doy think about this offer and style of Zag³êbie? Polish newspapers writs, that this offer is serious, but Michniewicz said, that he wants to be of Poland Champions. What you thing abouth this?

2) Pawel Golañski - Steaua fans really like him so much? He played 50-60 minuts in every game ... He has problems with condition. What you think about his personality? How is him behaviour?

Please, answer, this is very important for me ;) Pablo

1) NO. Our owner has an interesting style of "owning" - meaning the players he wants in the team, play in the team in each round. In the last matches he sacked Golanski, Rada (our only valid central defender) and Zaharia (the striker that scored against Zaglebie), just because he didn't like them. Also, he has some favourite players which play even if they are out of shape and play like shit.

The coach is forced either to play with the team the owner wants, or to leave. No decisions regarding the team are left for the coach, he's just there because someone has to be on the bench. That's what forced Hagi, a football legend in Romania (i'm sure even polish guys heard of him) to leave the team after qualifying in the Champions League and getting a pretty decent performance in our first division.

Nobody from Romania wants to coach the team due to the owner (he asked 2-3 coaches which refused), that's why he's looking for a foreign coach. Also, some players are refusing to transfer to Steaua because their presence on the team doesn't depend on personal performance, but on how much the owner likes them.

2) I answered you in the other topic named "Golanski", still in English Talk.

If you need any translation from a romanian newspaper, let me know.

1) NO. Our owner has an interesting style of "owning" - meaning the players he wants in the team, play in the team in each round. In the last matches he sacked Golanski, Rada (our only valid central defender) and Zaharia (the striker that scored against Zaglebie), just because he didn't like them. Also, he has some favourite players which play even if they are out of shape and play like shit.

The coach is forced either to play with the team the owner wants, or to leave. No decisions regarding the team are left for the coach, he's just there because someone has to be on the bench. That's what forced Hagi, a football legend in Romania (i'm sure even polish guys heard of him) to leave the team after qualifying in the Champions League and getting a pretty decent performance in our first division.

Nobody from Romania wants to coach the team due to the owner (he asked 2-3 coaches which refused), that's why he's looking for a foreign coach. Also, some players are refusing to transfer to Steaua because their presence on the team doesn't depend on personal performance, but on how much the owner likes them.

2) I answered you in the other topic named "Golanski", still in English Talk.

If you need any translation from a romanian newspaper, let me know.

You are incredible - I need any informations about Steaua and Golañski, because people in Poland respect club from Bucuresti after our defeat in eliminations to Champions League. Golañski play under Leo Beenhakker in our natoional team, but Wasilewski from Anderlecht now play more. I want ask: did Becali say anything more about Michniewicz? Is this only rumour or coach of Zag³êbie refused offer? Thanks for help ;)

You are incredible - I need any informations about Steaua and Golañski, because people in Poland respect club from Bucuresti after our defeat in eliminations to Champions League. Golañski play under Leo Beenhakker in our natoional team, but Wasilewski from Anderlecht now play more. I want ask: did Becali say anything more about Michniewicz? Is this only rumour or coach of Zag³êbie refused offer? Thanks for help ;)

One more - Can I write in my article, that I speaked with you about this subject? anf I would quote to your opinion, beacuase football is for us (you) - fans, not only journalist or coaches. You are a good source ;) My E-Mail: [email protected] or [email protected] :)

One more - Can I write in my article, that I speaked with you about this subject? anf I would quote to your opinion, beacuase football is for us (you) - fans, not only journalist or coaches. You are a good source ;) My E-Mail: [email protected] or [email protected] :)

Dear Steaua fans, I have got a one faviour for you. You know more than me about Steaua, Becali, Golanski. I need informations about this, especially how played Golanski after match. I started writing about football and I want show my boss, that I can find sources and I want meet other fans from other countries. Do you are my correspondents? after match, a few words about Golanski or is he sik, 'suspendat', only a few words abou match and any important informations about Steaua - new coach, only a few words. Your goalkeeper played in Poland - Emilian Dolha, but he sit now on the bench (Lech Poznañ). At Wis³a kraków played Hristu Chiachu, now ... Dinamo B. i can say something about romanian players in Poland ;) Can you help me?

I'll try to help you if I have time, I'll post here info about Pawel after every match. The problem is that, sorry to say it, you're not doing your job well, you should try to get info from the source(the match, the club, Pawel) not from the fan's site. Anyway, good luck.

Salut, Maybe you have rightm, but we are a news agency, we don't have so many money and contacts. I.m only a private, but I think, that not many agency, websites, newspapers ask fans. The (you) are so important and many of them have a interesting opinion :) Thx for advice and answer

This is Pawel's numbered c.v. at Steaua:

General grade, in 8 matches: 7.58 (from 1 to 10)

Best match: Steaua - Zaglebie (2-1) - 8.75

Worst match: UTA Arad - Steaua (1-1) - 5.47

Other matches:

Zaglebie - Steaua (0-1) - 7.72

Farul - Steaua (0-1) - 8.25

Steaua - Bate Borisov (2-2) - 7.87

CFR Cluj - Steaua (0-0) - 7.78

Unirea Urziceni - Steaua (1-0) - 7.03

Steaua - Rapid (0-0) - 7.64

Pawel wasn't graded best or worst player in any matches.

All grades are given by this site's users, by voting. By the way, this is not the oficial website, it's the fans most popular website, the oficial one is www.SteauaFC.com

All red matches are from UCL, the others are from the Romanian Championship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can watch tonight's game against FCM Bacau (Romania's Cup) by installing JLC's Internet TV (free) from here:

http://www.jlc-software.com/index.php?page=internet_tv.html

Then select Romania (up/right) ANTENA INTERNATIONAL. (You need to have Win Media Player)

The match is at 20:30, romanian hour(gmt+2) and it seems that Pawel will play.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FCM Bacau - Steaua

Pawel played for the first 30 minutes before he got injured. It seems it's not very serious, just a bad stretch. He wasn't really chalenged in those 30 minutes but he had one or two mistakes. I'll try to keep you updated on his state of health.

Thanks reaaly thank all, You are incredible ;) I have got a one question - what stage of Romania Cup was it ?? 1?4, 1/16? I will write toy you all after work ;)

It was the 1/16 match, Steaua qualified for the 1/8.

P.S. I'm not that incredible.