Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GEORGIOU

Gabriel Bostina To Sign For Xanthi?

21 posts in this topic

Greetings from Xanthi, Greece!

Can anyone please confirm the transfer of Gabriel Bostina from Steaua to Xanthi?

Are there any other teams interested in the player?

Indeed, there is a rumour that Gabi Bostina might be transfered to Xanthi, but, like all rumours, might not be true. Where in Greece is Xanthi anyway?

xanthi.gif

Thank you for your quick response. I was trying to find an online translator so that I could read the articles about Bostina, but none of them seems to work... :(

Nice, i thought it was on Crete, but i guess that's Xhania.

I think last year our rival, dinamu played a UEFA qualification round with Skoda Xanthi. Am I right?

Greetings from Xanthi, Greece!

Can anyone please confirm the transfer of Gabriel Bostina from Steaua to Xanthi?

Are there any other teams interested in the player?

Hi, tell me what you want to know about Bostina and I'll help you.

Hi, tell me what you want to know about Bostina and I'll help you.

A few things about his style of play. From what I saw at youtube he seems to be a fast and quite spectacular player. Later on today we learned some news about Heerenveen and Nice being interested in the player.

A few things about his style of play. From what I saw at youtube he seems to be a fast and quite spectacular player. Later on today we learned some news about Heerenveen and Nice being interested in the player.

Gabriel Bostina plays best as a left midfielder, he is an attacking player. He has a good speed, but does not have acceleration, he's a very good technical abillity with his left foot. He is one the old style midfielders, very good with the ball, but not very determined. He has the abillity to score from free kicks or wonderfull executions and he can pick out a pass. He is a constant player, but he is an emotional player: if the fans and coach don't trust him, he will not succeed, but if appreciated and trusted, he will a good player. He has been the left midfielder in Steaua team that reach the semifinals of the UEFA cup, won 2 titles and played in the UEFA Champions League.

He was one the few players that can deliver spectacle to the fans here at Steaua, but unfortunately for him, the club owner associates him to the former team manager and he was placed on the transfer list, even though Gheorghe Hagi wanted him to stay.

There are rumours that some french and dutch clubs would like to sign him as well as Xanthi. I personally wish him all the best and would love to see him play again.

nice words,Mihai!Bostina doesn't deserve a treatment like this!maybe he wi'll play better in other team,even if is xanthi or else!

so what's the latest? did he get transferred?

Latest news is that Steaua has accepted Xanthi's offer for 200.000 euro. Bostina wants 300.000 euro to sign the contract while Xanthi offers 250.000. I believe that Xanthi will come with a new offer and the deal will close.

He is a good player but has problems with his overactive nightlife, somehow uncopatible with profesional football.

I didnt hear anything about interest for Bostina to Heerenveen, but scouting is always very "secret", we hear real names when signing is confirmed!

We just signed Paulo Henrique, an attacker. The team of coach Gertjan Verbeek scouted the 18 year old attacker of Atlético Mineiro on a youth tournament in Terborg/Holland. Paulo Henrique made this year his debute on the highest level in Brazil. The talent played 13 matches and scored 3 times for Atlético Mineiro in the Campeonato Brasileiro.

I think we need a midfielder....kind of player as Bostina, but I see Xanthi is much more direct in approaching and offering....so I dont think he will come to Heerenveen.

For the nightlife.....there isnt much in Heerenveen, so would be good for him though :biggrin:

I would like to thank you all for your responses.

The case of Bostina seems to be in dead end.

Apart from that, the team announced just yesterday Tomas Radzinski.

I think that although we desperately needed a left midfielder we will not make any more transfers...

Thank you all again!

Bostina is very close to sign our rival Dinamo Bucuresti. So he wont sign for Xanthi or Herrenven