Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Steaua-Rapid

8 posts in this topic

I had a link for watching live on TVR1, but I cant receive it unfortunately. :? So I try to follow on Onlinesport! :wink:

Forza Steaua! fular-campionii

Finished 1-1. Rapid had an extra man on the field for 60 minutes since Nesu was eliminated. Under these circumstances, it's not a very bad result.

I saw it on Onlinesport and I think cause of the situation I can congratulate you with the 1-1 draw!

yeah, but now we are with 4 pct behind Dinamo :x

Yes but we have a great opportunity to reduce the difference to one point. On wednesday we are playing against Dinamo and we must win.

It's been a nasty game since after the first 30 minutes we were behind one man and one goal, with a bit of luck and will, we could get one point which keeps us ahead from them with seven points.

The big game comes wednesday with Dinamo, the only dangerous rival in the battle for the title.

off topic: Nice start for Heerenveen feanfan, 4 games, 9 points, 4'th spot on the table before Ajax...whats your team objective for this season anyway?

It's been a nasty game since after the first 30 minutes we were behind one man and one goal, with a bit of luck and will, we could get one point which keeps us ahead from them with seven points.

The big game comes wednesday with Dinamo, the only dangerous rival in the battle for the title.

off topic: Nice start for Heerenveen feanfan, 4 games, 9 points, 4'th spot on the table before Ajax...whats your team objective for this season anyway?

Nice you have noticed! 8) We want to be champion this year! Ha,ha, no, we dont have such high asperations, it would be to good to be through, but in Alves we have bought a good player and the rest is still growing so we certainly want to end with first 5 and maybe reach CL this season!

For the game against Dinamo, indeed it is an important game! I keep my fingers crossed it will succeed, cause then you keep up with the toppositions. The goal for you is ofcourse be champion again and reach CL again! I wish you all the luck and strength in the world to achieve that. :wink:

Thank's feanfan! Hope you'll qualify for UCL too! It's sensational to play in a competition like this! :D