Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
la-la-la

Steaua vs Dynamo Kyiv

107 posts in this topic

You look very "fun" as well considering you weren't there yourself. Why won't you just accept the truth ? I tell you why, because you are ashamed of it. ;)

Who said you that I was not on tham match?

Please, do not speak with me. You are primitive.

You look very "fun" as well considering you weren't there yourself. Why won't you just accept the truth ? I tell you why, because you are ashamed of it. ;)

nu i cu cine vorbi.........rusnaku asta crede ca le stie pe toate............a-spus cineva aici ca el este "internet guy"............cred ca are dreptate...... :lol:

p.s

nu e numai in ucraina........si in rusia nu are adevarati ultras......ei nu stiu ce inseamna sa fie adevarati suporteri.............. 8O 8O 8O

La-la-la, that's nice but quite small. What do you do with it? Who can see that sheet of paper (it's not a sector-banner, you must admit it) from distance?

La-la-la, that's nice but quite small. What do you do with it? Who can see that sheet of paper (it's not a sector-banner, you must admit it) from distance?

Yes. Of course we know that this banner too small.... but AS I said many posts ago...we just began, we do only first steps in ultras culture.

Of course I understand people from Bukuresti who visit Kyiv....and saw and hear stupid horns... but you must know that Ultras and Hooligans do not blow in horns... we try to do something with this... but is unreal... stupid bastards do noy understand, that support and fuckinf horns are not the same....

And I think that away fans understand that Ukr.police are fucking bastards! I saw you have troubles with police. ACAB!

Who said you that I was not on tham match?

Please, do not speak with me. You are primitive.

Yes, but I was reffering to the indicent, in which you clearly didn't take part :roll:

Just out of interest, how old are you ?

Look, la-la-la, you clearly have the wrong picture about Ultras and Hooligans. They can not be in the same place because they are by definition different concepts. The first support their team inside the stadium and the other do it outside the stadium. And you will find the second in every country (except MAlta, Luxembourg and the rest) which has football maniacs who will fight anyone supporting a rival team anytime. You can't be a Hooligan inside the stadium anymore, the 80's are gone.

About Ultras... Get rid of the horns!!! They're awful! They were like a big hit in the 70's but they're extinct now (except for the CIS). And try to make some flags of your own for Christ's sake! It's pathetic to see Ultras with those tiny flags bought from the club with your badge on them (which I saw a lot).

About Hools... we have a lot of them, everyone does. We simply don't choose to attack inferior numbers of unarmed people. It's what's called a clean fight (do a websearch for Beverwijk for that matter).

To wrap up, you have a long walk to being Ultras... And the first step on that road is seeing the difference between Ultra and Hool.