Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
la-la-la

Steaua vs Dynamo Kyiv

107 posts in this topic

la-la-la y want your ID Messenger...i have a lot of pictures and videos !

Sorry. But I do not use Messanger((

Only ICQ 308-277-576

Hi!  

I am FC Dinamo Kyiv ultras!  

I have a big question you said that u are an ultras, so why are un interested in hooligans?? It's strange because there are 2 different things, in RO, hooligans do not stay along with ultras(except Rapid :lol: :lol: ) So what are u? ultras or hooligans? or just an internet guy who wants to make some impression around here.

And another thing, we do not fear either the ucrainian ultras or the hooligans one.

PS: Please if u cand find the band that plays on the background of those 2 videos.Thx.

I am ustras, but I am moderator on site www.hooligans.org.ua And some qestions I asked you, because another lads wanna know and see your vidios.

WE FEAR NO FOE!

Come on guys! English is not our own language, but it is handy to communicate with eachother. As long as we can understand,oke? Dont make a fuss of it. :roll:

Kijk, als ik in mijn eigen taal post snap je er niks van :D 8)

cineva stie daca PRO-TV international va transmite meciul in direct??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

si daca nu, aveti alta solutie pentru a-vedea meciul in strainatate :?: 8O

Hi la-la-la,i am a Steaua Bucharest fan.Where you going after the big matches in case of Dinamo Kyiv win and party?We goin' in Universitate Plaza.

Hi!

I can not tell you this information. Confidence!

Hi la-la-la,i am a Steaua Bucharest fan.Where you going after the big matches in case of Dinamo Kyiv win and party?We goin' in Universitate Plaza.

Hi!

I can not tell you this information. Confidence!

I take it you don't celebrate in mass numbers after the big wins at all ;)

Alex, same here - we go to the Independence square and drop into the pubs all around the place to celebrate overnight.

Welcome to Kiev! But I have to warn you that Dynamo's currently been doing pretty fine and is a strong rival ;) Of course we'll see who wins the game quite soon.

Meet you guys at the stadium!

Sunteti prea prietenosi cu jegosii astia.

Ia uitati ce zice gsp-ul:

"Stelişti bătuţi la Kiev

Prefaţă însîngerată a confruntării de astăzi, de pe stadionul olimpic. În jur de 20 de suporteri ai Stelei au fost bătuţi aseară în plin centrul Kievului. Fanii campioanei României se plimbau pe unul dintre bulevardele capitalei ucrainene şi scandau numele favoriţilor cînd s-au trezit atacaţi de un grup mult mai numeros de susţinători ai lui Dinamo, înarmaţi cu bîte şi lanţuri. (Dan Udrea - Kiev) "

http://gsp.ro/index.php?a=55755&shift=1

Azzido, nu se stie daca e adevarata povestea. Astia de la GSP mai si inventeaza, iti aduci aminte de episodul Timisoara in care un stelist "a fost injunghiat"?

Din pacate, e adevarat ce s-a scris in gazeta. Suporteri ai Stelei au fost batuti la Kiev. Contextul este simplu, meciul in mod special si faptul ca au boala pe romani in general, ca mai toate natiile.

Acu sa vorbim si pentru "hultra" asta de ruznac...

News here say that some 20 Steaua fans who travelled to Kiev were beaten by Dynamo supporters downtown Kiev. That's not at all nice, isn't it?... These unfortunately events should not occur, although Dynamo fans might be "welcomed" using the same "treatment" here. Questions like "where was the police", and "why" are not pointless but useless...

We won 4-1 in Ukraine. Can't wait for the game in Bucharest. If we win, the 3rd place is almost assured. Still, if we play like we did last night, we might take one of the first two spots in the group stage.

Dynamo Kiev - [...] team, [...] fans. God I've never seen worse fans than those... blowing on your horns and even wistling when your team had the ball. Never heard a chant, or song, not even one. Worst fans in Europe by a long shot.

On the field, we proved who is better. You kind of underestimated the mighty Steaua and got hit really hard.

Where is la-la-la... the ukranian "ultras" ?

and Steaua won :)..with a big diffrence and playing away :)

Dinamo Kiev - [...] team, [...] fans. God I've never seen worse fans than those... blowing on your horns and even wistling when your team had the ball. Never heard a chant, or song, not even one. Worst fans in Europe by a long shot.

On the field, we proved who is better. You kind of underestimated the mighty Steaua and got hit really hard.  

Where is la-la-la... the ukranian "ultras" ?

HI!

You have questions?

As I said ... 22 players and 90 minutes will show who is better. This time you were better! Good luck with real and lion.

You can watch good photos

http://photofile.ru/users/vladfromkiev/2102818/

And P.S.

You are not polite to Dynamo and Dynamo fans!

Your message saw a lot of hooligans of Dynamo! Be ready to big troubles in Bukuresti! :twisted:

Of course I'm not polite to Dynamo Kiev.. what their "hooligans" did is out of order. Attacking a group of 20 Steaua lads, and not only they were a lot more, they had weapons as well. Pussies.

If those people saw my posts, then make sure you tell them not to go to Bucharest, cos a lot of boys will be looking for revenge.

I have no reason to show any respect for Dinamo Kiev. Yes.. I respect Todorov who is a great player, but I dislike Dinamo's support and their attack on the Steaua fans.

Show respect if you want to be respected.

ps. thanks for the photos ;) did you take them ?

Thanks for the pictures :) Leave this thoughts at home, or you'll be in trouble in Bucuresti.

And if you do come here, prepare to see a true football atmosphere, not the leninist-style meeting that happened in Kiev. Lots of vodka, beautiful girls.. and that's about it. :roll:

Of course I'm not polite to Dinamo Kiev.. what their "hooligans" did is out of order. Attacking a group of 20 Steaua lads, and not only they were a lot more, they had weapons as well. Pussies.  

If those people saw my posts, then make sure you tell them not to go to Bucharest, cos a lot of boys will be looking for revenge.  

I have no reason to show any respect for Dinamo Kiev. Yes.. I respect Todorov who is a great player, but I dislike Dinamo's support and their attack on the Steaua fans.

Show respect if you want to be respected.

ps. thanks for the photos ;) did you take them ?

FIRST OF ALL!!!!!!!!! WE NEVER USE WEAPON!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!! In UKRAINE nobody use WEAPON!!! THIS IS RULE!!!

AND OUR HOOLIGANS DID NOT USE WEAPON WHEN BEAT YOU HOOLIGANS!!!!!!! 100%

FAIR PLAY!!!

AND I BELIVE THAT YOU WILL NOT USE WEAPON WHEN WE COME TO YOU!

Photos were made by one man. He is not hooligan! He just like to do good photos!

Even if they didn't use weaponds, they were more than the 20 Steaua guys. If they were brave, they could of organise a 20 vs 20 fight.

I don't know whether they used weaponds or not, that's what it sais in the Romanian press.

Even if they didn't use weaponds, they were more than the 20 Steaua guys. If they were brave, they could of organise a 20 vs 20 fight.

I don't know whether they used weaponds or not, that's what it sais in the Romanian press.

I know lads who were in that action!

The were about 20! But not 30 or 40 etc...!

And I moment! I do not belife fucking press!

And if you were not in that action...do not speak about this action. Because you look very fun!)))

You look very "fun" as well considering you weren't there yourself. Why won't you just accept the truth ? I tell you why, because you are ashamed of it. ;)