Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
la-la-la

Steaua vs Dynamo Kyiv

107 posts in this topic

la la la can you tell me how can i arrive in Kiev from chernivtsi??the best way for a low price. and also if i will find tichets in the day of match???near by the sector of Steaua fans

la-la-la I know that the Dinamo Kiev fans are the best in ukraine,but what about the other?which one is second?which are your arch rivals?can you take in the stadium fireworks?

Dynamo Kyiv and Dnipro Dnipropetrofs are the best in Ukraine!

I do not wanna speak about other clubs, they are scum :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

About fires on sector you can reed in my previous posts!

Dynamo enemys are chernomorec odessa, shakhtar donetsk and some other clubs!

la la la  can you tell me how can i arrive in Kiev from chernivtsi??the best way for a low price.  and also if i will find tichets in the day of match???near by the sector of Steaua fans

You should write Kyiv with capital letter ca, first of all!

The best was from Chernivtsi ti Kyiv is TRAIN))) of autostop!)))

Do not worry! I think you will have tickets without problems!

Hi!

Thanks for the video!

If you wanna, you can look this video.

http://ukrhools.net/video/Dinamo/fcmz_fcdk_2005.wmv

Match in Lvov. Karpaty-Dinamo. Ukraine cup. Video+music!

http://ukrhools.net/video/other/FCKL-FCDK(....in.net.ua).avi

la-la-la can u tell me the name of the band from the videos??? SOunds super, i love that anarchist punk. Great movies. As "The General" said, there are places where hooligans are more violent than english or german hooligans , and that place is Eastern Europe->> Very Very True.

Steaua and D.Kyev in the next stage of UCL.

Sorry, I can not tell you about this firm (((

Hello to our ukrainian guests!

I have a few questions for you, I hope you will answer them:

1 - What to you think about Sahtar's coach, "romanian" Mircea Lucescu?  

2 - how come Sahtar won the ukranian league twice the last year? I really think Dinamo is a better team than Sahtar. Does Sahtar fixes games?

Thanks and we hope we'll see two great games (of course I hope Steaua will win both the games :) )

1. I hate Lucescu.

2. Ukrainian championshim is scum! Two allegarhs of two clubs play there fucking games!

Steaua`s definetly a  better team `Dan Dinamo Kiev...we`re definetly gonna win `cos we`re `da best But if we don't `dat`s cos` we may hav bad luck..i fink dat we`re even gonna beat Real Madrid...and why not a 0-0 wif olimpyk Lyon..neva` say neva`..Forza Steaua

Stupid comments!

90 minutes and 22 players will show us who is the best!

Hello Ukrainian friends!

I have a couple of questions for you:

first: how many Dynamo players are in the national squad for the game against Georgia and how many of them will play from the first minute?

second: what do you think about the game tomorrow, are there any injuries or problems before the game against Georgia?

Hello Ukrainian friends!

I have a couple of questions for you:

first: how many Dinamo players are in the national squad for the game against Georgia and how many of them will play from the first minute?

second: what do you think about the game tomorrow, are there any injuries or problems before the game against Georgia?

When you write "Hello Ukrainian friends" you write to me))))

I do not wanna speak about this match, here we speak about Steaua and Dynamo Kyiv.

Turn on your TV tomorrow and you will know about score, and about Dynamo players)))

It was important in the perspective of our direct confruntation, but if you don't wanna speak about this subject it's fine by me.

Anyway, all the luck tomorrow, and i mean that, ALL the luck in the world, so that you'll run out of luck in the game from Kiev. ;)

la-la-la sorry for Kyiv.....you have an ideea about the price of the train or if is posible to go with it without tichet :D:D .....and if i do the autostop how much i must to give ??thank you because you help me and i will be most happy if you can answer at those 2 question

Nu-l mai intreba detalii pe ametzitu` asta mai bondarel..asta-i la mama dreaq in sanktpeterkur mort de beat printre rusnaci si nu are habar de nimic..suntem noi mai aproape de -->Kiev<-- decat el. Inteleg ca e ok sa discuti cu fanii unei viitoare adversare mai ales d`aia care spun ca sunt ultrasi da` cum pana mea este asta ultras si sustine echipa cand el nici macar nu sta in aceeasi tara..

FORZA Steaua! o sa facem un rezultat bun la ei!..1-0 pentru noi!

P.S. De cand suntem asa de "dragastosi" cu cineva care tine cu o echipa numita..D.d..d....stiti voi..ura si la gara!

Steaua has most fans in Romania. Next is "U" Craiova, then Dinamo, Rapid & others.

Kiev's players will feel what our fans can do in the direct play in Bucharest :)

I just want to let you know that we hate with a passion everthing that is got to do with the word dinamooie.You'll see that Steaua will be a tough cookie to digest and i'm pretty confident they will score tomorrow.ONE MORE THING TO REMEMBER: You are a guest on this site and please behave like one!!!!

I say 1-3 or 1-2 the usual score for Steaua when playing away!!!!

FOSSA DEI CAMPIONI!

I just want to let you know that we hate with a passion everthing that is got to do with the word  dinamooie.You'll see that Steaua will be a tough cookie to digest and i'm pretty confident they will score tomorrow.ONE MORE THING TO REMEMBER: You are a guest on this site and please behave like one!!!!

FOSSA DEI CAMPIONI!

Your English is very bad, I do not understand you! Try to wriht better!

I know about guest rools! But I have my owne too! )))

I do not understand why are you so sure that Steaua better than Dynamo? This is football, and everything can be!

la-la-la sorry for Kyiv.....you have an ideea about the price of the train or if is posible to go with it without tichet :D  :D .....and if i do the autostop how much i must to give ??thank you because you help me and i will be most happy if you can answer at those 2 question

Hi! Nevermind about Kyiv )))

About train. If you go from Chernivtci to Kyiv it will cost 10-15 dollars! Of course you can speak with conductor...but you should pay him/her. And the way fron C. to ca. is very long....

The main problem in next. You do not know Ukr or Rus language! And conductors do not know Rom or Eng)))

About autostop. Autostop- as I understand this word, this is FREE! Any Money! You can change 20 mashins or you can get 1 mashine right to Kyiv! It depens of Lucky!)))

I think there are a lot of busses to Kyiv.

FOR ALL!!!

I do not Interesting in Steaua ULTRA ACTIONS!

I am interesting in HOOLIGSANS actions!

And not your common hardcore. Only Steaua hooligans video!

how do you can talk with a suporter from a team named Dinamo, when this name should be treted with no respect and we have to thret them suporters with no mercy..... :x you forghet when Dinamo throus Steaua away from UCL?

so **** Dinamo, MERDA Dinamo..........

FOR ALL!!!

I do not Interesting in Steaua ULTRA ACTIONS!

I am interesting in HOOLIGSANS actions!

And not your common hardcore. Only Steaua hooligans video!

We don't have many hools

We are more for Italy ultras

Sorry

that's right.we will beat dinam0 because they beat us in the UCL qualyfing round.we must win and we will.pentru Steaua/ne dam viata!!!!!!

I just want to let you know that we hate with a passion everthing that is got to do with the word  dinamooie.You'll see that Steaua will be a tough cookie to digest and i'm pretty confident they will score tomorrow.ONE MORE THING TO REMEMBER: You are a guest on this site and please behave like one!!!!

FOSSA DEI CAMPIONI!

I do not understand why are you so sure that Steaua better than Dinamo? This is football, and everything can be!

Hello anybody home???How can you say my english is VERY bad.Try to see your mistakes and try to learn english [...] NA ZDRAVIE!NOROC CA PROSTIA NU DOARE!

Modified. Control your language. The Moderators

Hi!  

I am FC Dinamo Kyiv ultras!  

I have a big question you said that u are an ultras, so why are un interested in hooligans?? It's strange because there are 2 different things, in RO, hooligans do not stay along with ultras(except Rapid :lol: :lol: ) So what are u? ultras or hooligans? or just an internet guy who wants to make some impression around here.

And another thing, we do not fear either the ucrainian ultras or the hooligans one.

PS: Please if u cand find the band that plays on the background of those 2 videos.Thx.

FOSSA DEI CAMPIONI!

I do not understand why are you so sure that Steaua better than Dinamo? This is football, and everything can be!

His english is bad.. ? Have a look at your english first mate and then criticise others. [...]. ;)