Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
la-la-la

Steaua vs Dynamo Kyiv

107 posts in this topic

Hi!

I am FC Dynamo Kyiv ultras!

I have some qestions for Steaua fans!

1. Can you show photo where away supporters usually stand on your stadium.

2. About prize. How much ticket cost on CL for away fans?

3. How much football scarf of Steaua cost on stadion. In Euro please.

4. What about police on the stadium. Are they agressive ore not to away fans?

For this time that is all.

Waiting for your answers!

and welcome to www.hooligans.org.ua

How is the weather on 13 september in Kiev?

1. Can you show photo where away supporters usually stand on your stadium.  

2. About prize. How much ticket cost on CL for away fans?  

3. How much football scarf of Steaua cost on stadion. In Euro please.  

4. What about police on the stadium. Are they agressive ore not to away fans?  

hy!

1.hmm i think if you come more than 300-400 fans is in south side

2. the ticket is 10 euro

3.around 8-10 euros

4.if you are agressive, they are agressive

http://www.hooligans.org.ua/ in englesh do you have?

Hi.

1. Away supporters usually stay in a sector of the Ist stand, I'm sorry I can't post a picture.

2. Around 30 euros.

3. The price for a scarf is around 7 euro.

4. The attitude of the police depends on your behaviour. If you respect the rules of our stadium they will have no reason to be aggressive.

@Amunt Boy

Jucam pe Ghencea, nu pe Lia!

The ticket is 10-15 euro and the away supporters will stay at second stand where the score board is.

Thank you for your answers!

Sorry but site about UKR hooligans and ultras only in Ukrainian and Russian.

About fire show. Can we use fire and smokes on your stadium. Or we will have big troubles with police?

GCMarian was asking which TV station will broadcast the game in Kiev.

What kind of problems could a person wanting to go to the match in Kiev have ? How much will the ticket cost for away fans there ? What are the chances of being robbed or bothered without reason by the police in Ukraine ? Do you have to bribe anybody to be able to get in the country ?

I understand that the match will be held at the Olympic Stadium, one of the biggest in the former SSR, do you think that all the tickets will be sold ? Could somebody travelling to Kiev find a ticket in the match day ?

Thanks.

GCMarian was asking which TV station will broadcast the game in Kiev. I THINK IT WILL BE NATIONAL CHANEL UT1 PLUS YHE MATCH WILL BE ON RUSSIAN SETELITE CHANEL NTV+

What kind of problems could a person wanting to go to the match in Kiev have?

I THINK ANY PROBLEMS. WE ARE EUROPEAN COUNTRY AND KYIV IS OUR CAPITAL.

How much will the ticket cost for away fans there ?

I THINK 10 EURO OR A LITLE BEAT MORE

What are the chances of being robbed or bothered without reason by the police in Ukraine ?

ACAB. THEY ARE NOT VERY AGRESSIVE TO AWAY FANS, DECAUSE THE ARE AFRAIDE THE LOW! BUT IF YOU WILL BE VERY DRUNK OR USE FIRE ORE SMOKES YOU WILL HAVE BIG PROBLEMS WITH POLICE!

Do you have to bribe anybody to be able to get in the country?

WE DO NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS ))))

I understand that the match will be held at the Olympic Stadium, one of the biggest in the former SSR, do you think that all the tickets will be sold?

86 THOUSENDS....BUT I THINK WILL BE 60 MAXIMUM! BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY PROBLEMS WITH UEFA!

USUALY STADIUM IS FULL, BECAUSE FC DYNAMO IS LIKE NATIONAL TEAM AND THERE ARE MANY FANS IN DIFFERENT CITIES OF UKRAINE.

Could somebody travelling to Kiev find a ticket in the match day ?

I THINK WILL BE SECTOR FOR YOU. AND ANY PROBLEMS WITH TICKETS!

1. It is rumoured that the match against Steaua will be played on the 16.000 seats Lobanovski stadium. What do you know about this ?

2. How many of your fans usual come to the away matches in the CL? (especially in the neighbouring countries, like Romania).

3. Dynamo is probably "the police club" in Ukraine. Is there an "army team" also ? :) What Russian teams to you like ?

тут ребята интересуются если они надумают ехать в киев,и приедут к примеру в день матча,смогут ли они ещё найти билеты?

тут поивилась инфа что матч не будет проводится на олимпийском...это так?

1. It is rumoured that the match against Steaua will be played on the 16.000 seats Lobanovski stadium. What do you know about this ?

YES! AS I SAID IF UEFA SAY THAT STADIUM IS DANGER FOR GAMES MATCH WILL BE ON lOBANOVSKY STADIUM!

bUT IN AMY CASE 5% OF TICKETS ALLWAYS FOR AWAY FANS!

2. How many of your fans usual come to the away matches in the CL? (especially in the neighbouring countries, like Romania).

I THINK 500 WILL BE IN BUKURESTI

3. Dinamo is probably "the police club" in Ukraine. Is there an "army team" also ? What Russian teams to you like ?

DYNAMO POLICE CLUB))) YES YOU ARE RIGHT! BUT IT WAS MANY YEARS AGO NOW DYNAMO IS PRIVAT HANDS.

THERE IS ONE ARMY CLUB IN KYIV - CSKA. BUT IT PLAY IN 1 LEAGUE.

CSKA=CENTRAL SPORT CLUB OF ARMY

USUALLY WE DO NOT LIKE RUSSIAN TEAMS, BECAUSE THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES! WE HATE ALL MOSCOW CLUBS! LIKE SPARTAK OR MOSKOW DYNAMO!

BUT SOME FANS LIKE ZENIT FRON SAINT-PETERSBURG, BECAUSE THEY ARE AGAINST MOSCOW!

Yes, I know you are a private club (a Surkis club :P), but many of the rivalries in the ex-communist countries come from this army-police thing :) : Steaua - Dinamo in Romania, CSKA - Levski in Bulgaria, Partizan - Crvena Zvezda in Serbia etc. That's why I've asked.

What is UEFA's problem with the Olympic stadium? Is it old, is it insecure? Were there CL matches before played on Lobanovski? And if yes, why ? How is the atmosphere like on this smaller stadium ?

What is UEFA's problem with the Olympic stadium? Is it old, is it insecure? Were there CL matches before played on Lobanovski? And if yes, why ? What is the atmosphere like on this smaller stadium ?

--------------------------------------------

Near stadium build shopping center, and the UEFA has told, that it stirs evacuations of spectators. Also has forbidden to spend matches in stadium, Yet will not take down shopping center. Negotiations with UEFA are now carried on. Though the match Ukraine - Georgia should be in Olympic stadium.

In qualification we played on Lobanovsky's stadium.

Atmosphere on Lobanovsky very pleasant, this stadium in itself very beautiful and cosy! As to ultras we are still far from it. We only right at the beginning of a way, we do first steps in Ultras life!

One quastion: were there any problems in Turkey? I know there were some discutions about a rasist banner at the Dinamo - Fener game. Is that tru?

Vrei sa spui:

One question: were there any problems in Turkey? I know there were some discussions about a racist banner at the Dinamo - Fener game. Is that true?

One question: were there any problems in Turkey? I know there were some discussions about a racist banner at the Dinamo - Fener game. Is that true?

------------------------------------

Yes you can look on this banner

http://www.hooligans.org.ua/gallery/dynamo...-0206234051.jpg

I do not know about big troubles in turkey. I was not on that game. but my friend said that any troubles in istanbul.

Troubles were in KYIV))) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And what club have the bigest army of fans in Bukuresti?

1. Dinamo

2. Steaua

3. Rapid

4. National

Please, answer with out jokes :) only the truth!

Definetly Steaua. Like Dynamo in Ukraine, Steaua is a "national team" in Romania. Statistics show that 60% of the football fans in Romania are Steaua's fans.

Our Olympic Stadium was always full when Steaua played European matches (50.000 fans).

Dinamo and Rapid follow, National has some 100 fans. :)