***alex***

Real Madrid CF

1,862 posts in this topic

Pique cred ca inca se mai intreaba cum a facut Ronaldo preluarea aia :))

ce naiba eu am oprit faza si am derulat de vreo 2 ori ca sa vad cum trebuie, Pique saracu nu avea buton de pauza:)):))

Ronaldo a fost magic la faza aia , dar trebuie sa-l remarc si pe Valdes. Si Higuain si Ronaldo l-au luat la tinta, dar el pauza . :))

Cand Ronaldo e trist, Real Madrid nu se regaseste.

O echipa asa de mare chiar depinde de un singur jucator, oricat de mare ar fi el?

Almost two-thirds of Real Madrid's members believe coach Jose Mourinho has a negative impact on the La Liga club's image, according to a survey published in Marca sports daily on Wednesday.

Among 704 members asked at the stadium before Sunday's game at home to Real Sociedad, or by telephone, whether the Portuguese's actions and statements were damaging, 61.6 percent answered yes, with 33.1 percent saying no, Marca said.

Members gave his performance as coach since he took over in 2010 an average mark of 6.68 out of 10, down from 8.82 in a similar poll conducted in March 2011, but 54.4 percent still thought he should stay on after this season, with 41.8 percent saying he should leave, they added.

The survey, by polling company Sigma Dos, is the latest evidence that all is not well at Real, who are 16 points behind arch rivals Barcelona in La Liga and facing a possible exit from the King's Cup at home to Celta Vigo later on Wednesday.

It will also make painful reading for president Florentino Perez, who is up for re-election this year and has given Mourinho unprecedented powers in the hope he can lead the club to regular silverware in domestic and European competition.

Mourinho's combative style and regular insinuations of bias against his teams are seen as unsporting by many and at odds with what Real regards as its traditional image of a gentlemanly club that is gracious in victory and defeat.

He has come under fire recently for relegating hugely popular goalkeeper and captain Iker Casillas to the bench amid reports of dressing-room rifts between Spanish and Portuguese contingents in the squad.

Real need to overturn a 2-1 deficit against Celta in Wednesday's Cup last-16 second leg at the Bernabeu if they are to secure a quarter-final meeting with Valencia.

Mourinho, inaintea meciului de la Dortmund, din semifinale:

In the semi-finals, there are four of the six teams almost everybody was expecting. Sometimes there are surprise teams, but not this time. It could have been Manchester United or Juventus, but no other team. It is difficult to predict who will reach the final “ I'd predict it is 25% for Borussia Dortmund and 25% for Real Madrid to win the title.

The four goals we conceded against Dortmund in the group stage were all our mistakes. Should we concede again in these two games, I hope it would be because of fantastic and unstoppable goals, not ones created by our mistakes. But of course we hope not to concede many goals at all!

I don't know Jürgen Klopp very well but he seems to be very authentic. When I hear him saying he doesn't want to focus too much on the way Real Madrid play and focus on his team, I believe he will play a very attacking game and Dortmund will run and fight for every ball.

I feel no pressure and am not scared. I do not know those feelings, that's how I cope. It is a situation like we had against Galatasaray or United “ a match we want to win and in which we will try to give our best.

I hope that my team, who I value tremendously as individuals as well as a team, will be able to convince here and in the return leg. This team have great players who give everything they have and deserve to win this competition.

When I joined this club, it was already very successful, but we were not among the top seeds. The club has been developed. "Madrid are one of those clubs where finishing second counts for nothing “ so we have to reach the final" and win.

S-a retras o legenda . Doua super poze de pe pagina oficial replay:

555787_656867754332618_741227929_n.jpg

1231671_656865954332798_192751182_n.jpg

@gio_stgloria: misto pozele!

Conform Bild, Real Madrid a acceptat o oferta de 38m de euro pentru Ozil, respectiva venind din partea celor de la Manchester United.

Am citit, e 95% oficial si nu-mi vine sa cred ca Bale se va transfera la Real pentru 100(!!) de milioane, devenind astfel cel mai scump transfer din istorie(!!!!!!). wtf?! Bale? 100 de milioane??? Ce gluma nereusita, felicitari lui Daniel Levy ca a reusit sa administreze Realului cea mai mare teapa din istorie. Daca Real nu va lua Liga nici anul asta, si sunt aproape sigur ca n-o va lua, sunt tare curios pe unde va scoate Perez camasa. Sa vad atunci reactia fanilor "celui mai mare club din lume".

Edited by V for Vendetta

Frumoasa poveste, nu stiu insa daca e adevarata.

1374933_521352054611897_671170269_n.jpg