Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reds2501

Cristea ...

22 posts in this topic

hello, I am French and I support a club which names FC Sochaux! On our premises in France one speaks about certain Andrei Cristea which will come signed Monday... I would have liked to know more thing about him... Thank you

He was our player till recently, when he signed a contract with Poli Timisoara. I don't think he could become your player too soon in this situation. But, who knows... :wink:

Anyway, you should know about him that he is a very gifted young central forward, but he couldn't always manage to find his place among the team. He made a few excellent games though making everyone very happy when he scored twice for instance against Valencia two years ago in UEFA Cup, or when he scored the equalizer in an decisive match for the title former season (2004-2005).

If you hire him, I hope you'll enjoy a good football from him.

You can also find some more information on him here:

http://www.fcsteaua.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1785

But, I repeat: he recently signed with somebody else!

At the end of last season - in June - the president of our club announced that he was no longer desired. A week ago he was traded in exchange of a Poli Timisoara midfielder. So, normally, he will play for Poli this season, I don't see how he could sign with Sochaux... :wink:

Dica and Iacob are probably the best attack players we have for now. I doubt that they would be given this season. :wink:

Both play forward, but Dica is frequently used as mdfielder as well, due to his magnificent techinque skills. They both have very good placement and excellent headers.

But I repeat: as we know so far, none of them is for sale!

As a matter of fact, we need a few players, especially an extra-forward. We need to gain some strength for the Champions League this season. Can you recommend someone from your squad? :wink:

Yes Valter Birsa signed it signed 2 weeks ago, and we do not know what it is worth!!

For Dica and Iacob, we saw several vidéos, and thus let us find we them all excellent one would like well that they come in Sochaux.

Yesterday they spoke in our newspaper local about these two players and they said that one of both had already signed and that the other went signed Tuesday or Wednesday

But they did not say which it was bus Sochaux is subjected to a clause of confidentiality insofar as its club disputes, these days, the preliminary turn of a cut of Europe

voila j'essai de vous traduireen anglais l'article de journal !

The FC Sochaux should present three recruits at the beginning of next week. The tracks carrying out towards Romania are hottest.

One studied all the tracks with the whole of staff. All is well reflected and sincerely, I think that one will have a beautiful team... "Joined by telephone yesterday, Jean-Claude Plessis showed himself entrusting and relatively serene.

The sign which recruitment of Sochaux advances in the good direction and should know a fast exit: "probably, we will be able to introduce new players Tuesday or Wednesday. In theory, three recruits... If not, there will be two, the later arriving third of them ".

A thing is sour: an attacker signed right now with the FC Sochaux. "But we are subjected to a clause of confidentiality insofar as its club disputes, these days, the preliminary turn of a cut of Europe".

It probably acts of Steaua Bucharest which must play the turn qualifier of the League of the champions vis-a-vis to the Sloveniens of Gorica (the old club of Birsa).

Two players of the Rumanian formation interest the FCSM: Nicolae Dica and Victoras Iacob. The first, 25 years old, can evolve/move at the post of leader of play as to that of attacker.

t marked 29 goals in 58 matches under the shirt of Steaua. Its accomplice (26 years) registered 37 goals into 134 meeting of the first Rumanian division, 6 of 14 exits under the shirt of Bucharest the last year.

Who will leave the hat? Only one of the two Roumanians, both? Silence on the side of the president sochalien to avoid any higher bid: "Yesterday (to read Friday), I travelled through Europe to negotiate that. The Rumanian track, it is possible... For the remainder, I cannot really anything with saying on the identity of the players who interest us. We must remain discrete. There are raptors so much that if clubs are well-informed, they could be put on the blow ".

it takes a long time to read sorry ...

In any case we wish to see these two players Iacob and Dica under the shirt sochalien... and for your club I wish that they go in champion's league :D

Well, we'll play in the groups - we're very confident! But then we'll need the two players. So you might wait for them to finish their misson here first. And that mission should last until next summer... 8)

Anyway, if you really can manage to take them, you're very lucky! They are indeed excellent players and that would be a huge hit for you on the transfer market!

PS

Don't be afraid to write in French, many people around here can speak it very well. Unfortunately that's not my case, although I can understand a bit as well. :wink:

Since Sportu will go the second league its posible that Steaua will sel Dica or Iacob to get Mazilu. But i hope o get Mazilu and keep Dica and Iacob. :D

they are 70% of Steaua attack power... it would be verry bad if they leave.. We will remain with Banel & oprita..:(. the rest is durt. Cristocea sux and Gigel Coman it's to old to get anymore better.. and he sux now 2. So.. I hope Gigi will not make the mistake to sell theme... Forza Steaua.. And good luck to Sochaux.. But without that 2 players.. :P . Gigi can't do this 2 Steaua

Dica and Iacob are not for sale, Steaua ins't a poor club that needs money from transfers, Our Boss refused offers of 7 mil euros for our Captain Mirel Radoi... search other players(try Rapid's Bucharest or Dinamo's Bucharest players and buy as much as u can, buy their whole team :twisted: :wink:

fratilor nu mai puneti botu la toti pokemonii care zic ca ne cumpara jucatorii, n-are Socheaux bani sa ia jucatori de la Steaua :!:

yes but if Dica and Iacob do not want to remain or that they want to come to France because it is better a championship and their wages presques will be doubled! And it is in France or they will be seen better to move in other large clubs

I would like that both will sign or then 1 only but in Sochaux one wants all that it will be Dica because we have enough attacker and Dica plays medium of ground

Please, let leave Dica :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations with your team, I did not see the match, and I would have liked to see Dica and Iacob :(

The two players marked it seems to me, here in France the supporters of Saint Etienne and Sochaux are all in a hurry to see signed Dica with Sochaux or in Saint Etienne in any case the two French clubs fight to have it .

In does your local newspapers, or your sites nobody speak about possible the departure about Dica or Iacob?

our Boss declared he won't sell any player because we want to reach in CL, they have good wages and I'm sure they don't want to leave because with Steaua they can play in Champions League, with Socheaux and Saint Ettiene they can't :wink:

No, in our newspapers they don't say anything about them..

yes but if Dica and Iacob do not want to remain or that they want to come to France because it is better a championship and their wages presques will be doubled! And it is in France or they will be seen better to move in other large clubs  

I would like that both will sign or then 1 only but in Sochaux one wants all that it will be Dica because we have enough attacker and Dica plays medium of ground

Please, let leave Dica  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Why Dica or Iacob would want to leave to a team that finished 15th last season, a team with 3 local trophyies when they are in a team with 50 trophyies, local or european, currently playing in Champions League?

Because the challenge in France is more interesting than here it should be acknowledged! the palmares does not count, the FC sochaux is league 1. the FC sochaux is also a very good club which is used very very often as springboard for the players.

And for the moment the FC Steaua is not qualified yet... thus if our president Plessis, makes him share of our ambitions can be that it will come... Because like I the sochaux FC made says it to you rebound very talented players

sorry but

200% Steaua will smash Sochaux anytime 8)

daca mai pleaca cineva de la Steaua iese revolutie, asa ca slabe sanse, micutzu strain nu stie asta

Rossoblu, am sa-i traduc si lui in engleza, daca nu te superi. In fond e topicul lui si, oricum, la aceasta sectiune se vorbeste in engleza. Trebuie sa ne respectam oaspetii. :wink:

Reds, Rossoblu just said above that you don't know that if a player is leaving Steaua at this moment that would start Revolution!!!

So, my advice is that you forget both Dica or Iacob, at least until winter break. :wink:

In another order of speaking, good luck to Sochaux this new season that is about to start in French Ligue 1.

I think that it is that which will occur bus now one has many offensive attacker and millieu, I thus think that Jean Claude Plessis will drop the track Dica and Iacob but that it will take it again this winter.

Mon ami français, c'est moi qui te dirai plus d'infos de Andrei Cristea, mais pas maintenant parce que je n'ai pas de temps pour t'écrire toute son histoire passée chez Steaua et puis je dois partir maintenant. Si tu veux me contacter je suis a votre disposition, tu peux m'écrire à l'adresse de Yahoo Messenger suivante mihai_tole.

en esperant que mon intervention soie utile je vous souethe une belle journée et à plus tard/demain.