Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Steaua in Mierlo/Holland

30 posts in this topic

During their stay in Mierlo they will play a friendly against NAC Breda on tuesday 18th of July at 6.00 pm. Probably there will be some photos on the side of NAC. If possible I will try to get them and post them here if they are interesting.

brilliant...thanks a lot!

Friendly Steaua – NAC Breda 2-1

19th July 2006

In the first half NAC was already with 2 - 0 down. The First half was very boring especially from NAC side. Coach Ernie Brandts was not really satisfied after the game. He was about the 2nd half, but certainly not about the 1st half. Two goals were easy given away, was his opinion.

Brands: “The goals came out of mistakes they definitely may not be made. The first mistake was by Tamas Peto. The forward of Steaua walked away from Peto and Peto stays on his place instead of walking with him and with the second goal no one interferred with the fee kick through the middle. It has to do with the poor play in the first half. It was very bad. After half time it went much better from the side of NAC."

It's common problem that NAC always plays bad in the first half. NAC plays good football this time. NAC got 5 good chances but they missed however Kousemaker made the only goal for NAC by a freekick. Goalie zoetebier was already changed by a Van Zwam because of a backinjury.

Brands: “There are a lot of injuries within the group and I hope they will recover quickly so the competition between players can start. That will make players sharper and keener to go for there place. They now are to slow and easy, not the right attitude to win. We could offer some resistance although Steaua is already 2 weeks longer in training as we are. They have already played a game for qualifying CL. So from that view I think we have played a really good friendly game”

I saw on the news a dutch Steaua fan with an Oprita shirth at the Steaua - NAC game. Was that you feanfan?

@Gone

No that wasn't me. I should like to go there but it was to far away to go for me on that day. I dont even have a Steaua shirt :oops: I know there are living Steaua fans (Romanian) here in Holland. I had even contact with one of them here on the board. Maybe he was there!

I saw on the news a dutch Steaua fan with an Oprita shirth at the Steaua - NAC game. Was that you feanfan?

That Dutch fan was me, Bart Schrassen Szekely from Hoorn, Holland. I have seen myself on the TVRi news, but not recorded it. Can anyone help me to get a videotape or digital file from the news? At TVR they only show alte stiri files in formats (flash and Realplayer) that can't be downloaded.

Thanks, from the most dedicated STEAU fan in Holland

[email protected]

maybe i can help you...

It is your lucky day.

I didn't erased the file.It is uploaded now on our website:

http://www.fcsteaua.ro/index/section/file_...e/type/3/year/#

I can't explain in words how happy you have made me. Dumnuzeu gave me a lucky day, thats for sure. I have downloaded the file and i'm able to show it to my family in Arad were we wil go for a mont on friday. If i could help or do anything in return, please mail me.

FC Steaua, that's what friends are for!

Now we will sit and see the Romanian supercup.

Thanks anyone for all the help. This site helped more than the other 2 sites (fcsteau.com and the steau supporters website)

It's very nice to have contact with Steaua fans in Holland!

I will look at this forum more frequently. If i can help in return, don't hassle and mail me!

Bart Schrassen - Szekely

[email protected]

No problem!

You don't have to help me, help other supporters with pictures if you have them(specially from the games Steaua played in Holland), add them to our gallery from here:

http://www.fcsteaua.ro/index/section/galleries/

press the button whichs says: "adaugati fotografii"

and add them.

very simple!

tempcf5.jpg

Okay, no problem. I have made 35 foto's. But on almost all the photo's you will see, beside Steaua players, also me and/or the son of a friend. If that's no problem, i will upload them directly.

IF IT'S FINE BY YOU, no problem,it's your privacy after all!

go ahead and thanks a lot!

IF IT'S FINE BY YOU, no problem,it's your privacy after all!

go ahead and thanks a lot!

Okay, i will upload them now on your instructions. I have made an dv tape as well, but i suppose it's too big to upload it (2.8 Gb)

Hi,

I've got a question. This year Steaua also comes to Mierlo and I want to visit them, but I searched on the internet for a shirt of Steaua ( a prefer with the name Dica and number 10 on it), but I couldn't find it. Could anyone tell me how and where I can buy this shirt dica10 :smile: ? Please send me soon an answer.

Bye Margot. :smile:

As far as I know, the online store of Steaua is under construction and I don't think they even deliver outside romanian borders.

I guess the only way is thay someone buys it for you from the official store and send it to NL.

As far as I know, the online store of Steaua is under construction and I don't think they even deliver outside romanian borders.

I guess the only way is thay someone buys it for you from the official store and send it to NL.

Hey,

Thanks for your reaction :-D ! Do you know who could buy it for me and then send it to me to Holland :) ?

Bye Margot :) .

Hi,

I've got a question. This year Steaua also comes to Mierlo and I want to visit them, but I searched on the internet for a shirt of Steaua ( a prefer with the name Dica and number 10 on it), but I couldn't find it. Could anyone tell me how and where I can buy this shirt dica10 :smile: ? Please send me soon an answer.

Bye Margot. :smile:

Hi Margot,

Did they came to Mierlo agaian this year?? When was that??? I can take you a shirt from Romania, we wil go from 22/7 till 19/08. If you are interested write me at my personal e-mail adress; [email protected]

I am dutch, married with an romanian.

Ceau!!

Bart

Did they came to Mierlo agaian this year??

In fact,Steaua will be in Holland from 9th(today) to 19th of July!

Hey,

Thanks for your reaction :-D ! Do you know who could buy it for me and then send it to me to Holland :) ?

Bye Margot :) .

Don't they sell stuff like that on the official web page?

Hy schrassenszekely

Steaua in Mierlo

09.07-19.07

Games :

12.07 vs GKS Belchatow 2-2

14.07 vs Litex Lovech 0-0

16.07 vs AEK Atena 1-1

18.07 vs Willem II

Hy schrassenszekely

Steaua in Mierlo

09.07-19.07

Games :

12.07 vs GKS Belchatow

14.07 vs Litex Lovech

16.07 vs AEK Atena

18.07 vs Willem II

THX, i will go to the match at 18/7

Steaua - GKS Belchatow 2:2. Scorers: Dica '45 '68 - Costly '32 '33.

This result satisfy us. It's good prognostic before UEFA Cup, where I hope GKS will perform a success. Surely Romanian fans are not happy but it's only sparring :)

Carlos Costly is Honduran striker and a member of Honduras national football team. He scored two goals in Gold Cup's match vs Mexico and he was player of the match. We hope he will be Polish League star.