Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Blackburn Rovers Set To Sign Radoi?

12 posts in this topic

Steaua Bucherest president Gigi Becali has denied Portsmouth are the club set to sign Romanian international Mirel Radoi. Instead, it now seems as though Blackburn are leading the chase for his signature.

Is this true? What have you heard?

What kind of player is Radoi?

Please give information.thanks.

For now, there's only rummours. Trust me, in the last week, Radoi traveled from ManU to Pompey, from Arsenal to Blackburn and so on.

As for the part of "what kind of player", only one answer: ONE IN A MILION!

central midfielder (i wouldn't say defensive but not a very offensive one tough).

Chances for Radoi comming to Rovers - i can't say, i repeat, in the last days Radoi was sold to half of Premiere League by the press :)

I hope he stays here!

Radoi started his career as a central defender, then he played a period as right defender, he played some games even as left defender and now he plays as central midfilder.He has a good and powerfull shot from distance and he is a true leader, he is the capitan of the best est-european team: Steaua Bucharest and by far the best player from the romanian championship.

we'll all find out wednesday where Radoi willl go, if he endeed will be leaving us... if he lives i truly hope he'll go to Man. Utd or Liverpool not some small english team.... He deserves the best, because he's one of the best

If Radoi comes to you u better respect him cuz i am telling you... YOU DONT DESERVE HIMM!!!!!!!

It seems that he won't go anywhere after all(at least those are the last roumours we heard). However, I think he will go to England(the team is not known yet) in winter or next year.

We all hope he will stay and take us into the group stages of the UEFA Champions League this year.

Which position does he play in?What are the chances he`s coming to the rovers?

If the coach wants,he can play even as goalkeaper. 8)