Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

STEAUA - Jiul Petrosani

7 posts in this topic

Finally they have to play again 8)

I could wait, cause there were games from Holland to watch, but I can imagine you want to see your team playing and see them win offcourse.

I read about the situation you have to play behind closed doors. I can imagine the punishment is a bit hard, I am sure there has happened something, but to let all supporters suffer?

I hope Rapid will loose (or a draw at the least).

Steaua has all in own hands, so

Forza Steaua!!!!!

If we win tonight's game and tomorrow Rapid won't do the same thing against Sportul Studentesc, we will become champions for the second time in two years.

Rapid Bucharest tried to win this championship by cheating. First, they arranged their match against CFR Cluj in the last round and then they tried to determine our league officials to penalize us with three points for what they call "racial behaviour" although in the end everybody but them(UEFA, FIFA, FARE, LPF, CNCD) realized that it was not the case.

They are pretty frustrated and pathetic. :wink:

Later edit: We won last night(1-0) but the match wasn't so great. We aimed for the three points and Jiul Petrosani wanted to prevent a big goal difference that could have sent them into the 2nd Division. After Steaua scored(Cristocea header), both teams played pretty cautious because there was no reason to take risks. Jiul knew that if they would attack furiously they could conceide more goals, and Steaua didn't want to risk getting equalised.

Ugly match, but we got what we wanted(3 points). If Rapid doesn't win tonight, we are already champions.

Hello everyone! :D

I know I should have been here yesterday, but I had other things and after that I forgot :oops:

So no "GOOOOOOOAL" from me on this topic yesterday :wink:

But.........congratulations!!!!

Today another game is as much as important as your own 8)

Will Steaua be Champion of Romania at the end of the day??????

I will follow it from distance, not on the board.

I have 2 Dutch games to follow :? Friendly Holland vs Australia this afternoon and tonight U21 Final:

Holland vs Ukraine :oops:

So sorry if I didn't gave you the attention you deserved, but I will certainly come here later!

sweet regards,

Feanfan :P

100% offtopic but can you tell me at which hour those games will begin ?

friendly Holland - Australia

15.00 pm local time (within an hour now!)

U 21 Holland - Ukraine

08.45 pm (lt)

8) Thanks for your interest!

Thanks feanfan. I'll try to watch at least the U21 match ! ;)