Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CSKA SOFIA

Topic about CSKA SOFIA

55 posts in this topic

yeah... we are playing with Dinamo  m.uie Dinamo  :lol:   Tirana :) the last year our euro campaign started from Tirana...now the story begans to repeat  :D i hope this season is even better in Europe for us :)

p.s. good luck in CL Steaua :)

on first match of Fl.Petre you should sing :

"Petre florentin lalalala , du-te dupa Catalin lalalala"

what does that mean :)

btw i watched a video with Petre in the crowd ...and when the fans of Dinamo started singing about Steaua :) he didn`t sing :)

it's a joke ;)

Congrats 1-0 in Albania

gol Trica

respect for CSKA ! but i don't have a lot of things to speak about CSKA....i just wanna wish good luck, but not more than to us :wink:

Today CSKA win Bulgarian Super Cup for second time in our history.The 30 times champions of Bulgaria defeat Levski in penalties with 3:0.The hero for CSKA was the goalkeeper Ivaylo Petrov who saved 3 penalties.On they turn ,the players Florentin Petre,Eugen Trica and Yordan Todorov scored for CSKA.Levski Sofia ended the match with 9 players beacause Richard and Cedric Bardon was sented off.

3bd0feb2191e93f354c9fe1c11138cd3.jpg

Too bad it ended 0-0...GL in the second leg! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Y have a something to say to all CSKA Sofia fans:when the fans of Dinamo Bucharest will arrive to the Sofia city, please give them a good fight! :lol: :lol: :lol: In the name of friendship with Steaua Bucharest fans! :wink:

I hope you will win tommorow in Serbia ;)

haiduk - CSKA 0-1

Congratulations guys!

Maybe we will meet (and beat :wink: ) you!

Or will it be Dinamo (Bucuresti) :? Then we have faced all teams in the city, but tbh I dont wanna draw a eastern country first. Denmark, Germany, Belgium or England would be nice!

Goodluck in UEFA CSKA Sophia!

@Milan

Unlike Dinamo who was lucky to avoid Tottenham, your team will play against one of the strongest opponents in this competition round...

We defeated them 2 years ago,in the group stage,with 2-1, but since then, things have changed...anyway I wish your team luck, because they will realy going to need it. :wink:

i have to tell you, coming back home after last year's UEFA cup qualification against rapid, i saw 2 cars with bulgarian plates and cska flags enjoying our victory. i was deeply moved. my respect to cska and the best of luck!

We dont have to face CSKA (or Rapid), so you have a chance to go to the next round guys!! See you there after we have won over 2 matches of Vitoria Sebutal/Portugal :lol:

Noi avem nou transfer suberb. La noi va joca jocatorul Benfika Marko Fereira. Este si fost jocator Porto si Atletico Madrid. Acest jocator este castigator Champions lige (2004) cu Porto. fularsteaua2

I've was 3 months ago at Golden Sands and Balchik and I've searched to buy a cap with CSKA and I didn't found. The single think with CSKA that I've found and bought was a skirt. I found it at an only one kiosk. On a side writes "CSKA - gordost" with cyrilic letters. I asked the seller what means "gordost" and he said to me that it is a russian word and he didn't know what it is. I searched in a russian-romanian dictionary and it is "pride". Is it true that it's not a bulgarian word? Why so few things (like T-shirts, caps, skirts etc) with CSKA emblem at the Bulgarian seaside kiosks?

P.S. Zlatni Pjasaci is Golden Sands?

I have another question. How can I register in the forum.cska.bg. I don't understand bulgarian. I know only the cyrillic alphabet.

Excuse my english. I want to say scarf, not skirt.

Edited by forever_STEAUA
mesaje consecutive

Noi avem nou transfer suberb. La noi va joca jocatorul Benfika Marko Fereira. Este si fost jocator Porto si Atletico Madrid. Acest jocator este castigator Champions lige (2004) cu Porto. fularsteaua2

Avem un jucator foarte bun la Steaua. Il cheama Gigel Coman si joaca pe orice post de pe partea stanga. Are uneori niste sclipiri ca cele ale lui Pele sau Van Basten. Nu are nevoie TSK de un astfel de talent?

da ia vezi poate si pe Bostina Lovin si Baciu sunt cei mai tari jucatori de la Steaua se asemana cu cristiano Ronaldo la tehnica