Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CSKA SOFIA

Topic about CSKA SOFIA

55 posts in this topic

Hey mates :) i am CSKA fan and would like to invite more of you in www.forum.CSKA.bg

Congratulations for the win against sportul - GO FOR THE TITLE ! :) if you want to know anything about CSKA just ask :)

P.S. One Match Cannot Stop Our Friendship :P

well thanks! :D hope we'll take the title!!i will join your forum . see you there :wink:

grats!!!! :lol: i'm very happy for you!i've seen the pictures :) but i felt sorry for the man that was bleeding

well it`s a pity...a little :D but this happens in Football..especially in Balkan countries :) they provocated our sector and paid for that :) the match wasn`t guarded by the police,but by a private firm...and they didn`t know what to do..:)

haha :D well i would like to see like that some of the people that sent a memoir regarding Steaua's fans :arrow: racist behaviour :evil: !we can lose the title because of that :cry: but you made me happy today by telling me that u won!!congratulations again!!

Tell us some news about CSKA SOFIA...

well ...the things are not going so well for us these days... we sold Tiago Silva to AEK Athens :cry: and there are other star players that want to go away ... it`s clear that our first matches for the UEFA cup will be on 13 and 27 july :) Valentin Iliev,Yordan Todorov and Velizar Dimitrov are being wanted by Partizan ,but i don`t think they will leave the club :) that`s the most important at that time :)

What about the einger that Steaua wanted to buy when Zenga was coach?

Is he still playing for you?

i am not sure,but i think he wanted to buy Hristo Yanev :) He took his shirt after one game for his son :) is that right ? :) Yes ,he still plays for us...he is a very talented player,but he is a little bit lazy :roll: He can win the game for us with only 1 or 2 moves ,but nobody knows when will he " wake up" and do them :) that`s the case with him...now he is not in his best form ,but i hope he will become again the star player,that he was :)

Yes...that's the word...lazy...Trica was lazy most of the times :P

CSKA and Steaua forever. I will be hapyy we go final supercup Bulgaria, 31 iulie Levski- CSKA

we are the champions!!!!!!we won the championship!!!Steaua FOREVER!!and CSKA!!! :lol:

Congratulations for the title :) you will qualify directly for the groups of the Champions League,won`t you ? :)

edit:what had happened on the match Jiul-Rapid... 5 red cards :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah we are going to Champions League :) rapid...no comment...they are a shame for my country and for football!i love u Steaua!!! :lol:

Yeap

17:30 Din. Tirana ? - ? CSKA Sofia

also Dinamo and crrapid

Good luck today CSKA ;)

I understand you have your first match in UEFA today?

I want to wish you the best of luck!

Steaua plays in CL, not UEFA, this year.

I think she meant CSKA plays in UEFA! Isn't that right? :wink:

Yes dear, that is what I ment :wink: This is the topic about CSKA Sofia isnt it 8)

By the way as the biggest fan of Steaua abroad I know you are playing championsleague, I had my own party at home when you became champion :P

yeah... we are playing with Dinamo m.uie Dinamo :lol: Tirana :) the last year our euro campaign started from Tirana...now the story begans to repeat :D i hope this season is even better in Europe for us :)

p.s. good luck in CL Steaua :)