• 2.Brazil
    • 3.Spain
    • 4.England
    • 5.Argentina
    • 6.Italy
    • 7.France
    • 8.Germany
    • 9.Other(specify on the forum)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

68 posts in this topic

Looks like Holland will have a new coach in the qualifiers...

That's 100% sure. Van Basten did a big mistake leting Van Nistlrooy on the bench. Maybe he's not in the best form, but he's the only dutch Striker who can actually score. I forgot when was the last match Kuyt or Venegoor of Hesselink scored for the national team. And i'm sure many dutch fans can't rembember this either.

Also why was Huntelaar let home ?! :? :roll: :evil:

Anyway, I'm feeling sorry allready for Portugal !

@ Dawson Hup Holland :wink: (Forza Holland), well not necessary anymore :?

I am feeling if I am having a hangover :cry: . Cant find the words right now. Agree to Armanovic, what a mess.

For the ref. I think he could have warned players before giving yellow card sometimes, but over the hole yellow cards were correct. First half he whistled for an faul of Kuyt in the 16 mtr.? dont know why, but I saw a faul against Robben, so a penalty must have been taken.

We didnt deserve to go through, played our worst match ever. Our coach put in subtitutes to late, why not change Boularouze for Heitinga earlier? To avoid second yellow :roll: Well, a game view I cant give.

Therefore there were to few minutes played (2nd half 20 instead of 45, thanks to ref who had his one man show :evil: ) Others have 90 minutes to try to win a game. The ref was no leader, the game run totaly out of hand. He couldnt controle it, that is my opinion.

WC is over for Holland, Forza England!!!

(or Guus Hiddink, go for it 8) )

too bad, feanfan, but cheer up, at least you were there :(

now Aussies all the way! italia merda :)

De Nederlanders zullen winnen!!!

:)

A pitty you were wrong!! (Jammer dat je ongelijk had!) 8)

You have a bond with the Italian then? Or are you related, familybond, just as the most of you Romanians have I understand :wink:

Well an aunt and uncle are living in Australia, so that is a reason and of cours of the Dutch coach. I would like to see him to reach final 4. Just as he did with South Korea.

For the game Holland vs Portugal:

I found the "attack"from Boulahrouz at Ronaldo unacceptable. I am realy sorry for Ronaldo, I am very sensitive for tears :P

I found we deserved a penalty when Robben was kicked against his chest in the 16 mtr. area, but ref already blown his whistle for a faul of Kuyt, which I didnt see? :?

On the other hand I was irritated to see Robben and Kuyt both "diving", I dont like that at all.

But the Portugese has went to an acting school aswell, as you see how much "pain" they had after a faul. I think the ref. had to do something about this too, cause it took a long period of time aswell. But we all saw what decissions he took and took "some" :roll: time himself aswell.

We had a load of chances, Cocu on the bar was the best. But if you dont score you cant win. Well, that is very logical isnt it :D 8)

I now hope England will win from Portugal.

(this is not logical for me, cause I always want the team who has beaten us to be champion, just like with you guys (Steaua) :? But this time I changed my mind!! :P )

Hope the WC will have his exciting games, I will watch them anyway.

I had The Netherlands as my favorite for this tournament but now that you're gone, i'll support the aussies, i like their atacking style even if reminds me of some terrible night at Boro.

I hate italians wherever they apear :D

I also want the following squads to go out of the world cup in this stage:

Brazil (!!!), France, Ukraine

The ref was no leader, the game run totaly out of hand. He couldnt controle it, that is my opinion.

I'm not sure you watched him in other games, but I think Valeri Ivanov is a moron !

I've seen him in Champions League and he is a disaster. Not even a single game without a big mistake !

Ivanov did a shitty job handling the game similar to the one that G. Poll did, however Van Basten also made his mistake by taking Kuyt instead of Huntelaar. I never liked Kuyt and i think he is a poor player even though he scored his share at his club team. I think Huntelaar could have make a difference especially when Van Nistelrooy is in a such a bad shape. Too bad, i was hoping that Holland will win against Portugal even though i hold a grudge due to the qualifying matches against Romania. :D

Alin Stoica (26) is signing a contract on Monday for Roda JC Kerkrade. Standard Luik/Belgium was interested too. He will sign for 1 year with an option of another one. The reason they offered him a contract for one year is that he didnt play that well last season, so Roda wants to see if he can be of value for them this season. If so, than he can stay for another year.

I dont know the amount of transfer. But I understand he played for Timisoara.

He was born in Bucharesti and played for Steaua aswell, correct?

I allready feel sorry for both the team and the player. He actually is a former player !

He retired 3 years ago :P :evil: :evil:

Alin Stoica (26) is signing a contract on Monday for Roda JC Kerkrade. Standard Luik/Belgium was interested too. He will sign for 1 year with an option of another one. The reason they offered him a contract for one year is that he didnt play that well last season, so Roda wants to see if he can be of value for them this season. If so, than he can stay for another year.

I dont know the amount of transfer. But I understand he played for Timisoara.

He was born in Bucharesti and played for Steaua aswell, correct?

Alin Stoica was a good player a few years ago, but during the last two years he has had several problems with his personal life(women and alcohol). He came back to Romania this spring to play for Poli Timisoara, but not long after he signed the contract, he was sent to the second team because of a few incindents(he was seen drunk in a hotel's bar having a fight with his girlfriend although he had practice the next morning).

He has talent and if he quits these bad habbits, he might make a good impression at Roda. Time will tell.

No, Feanfan was right: GO ENGLAND! 8)

Well, not England, they cant take penalties :oops:

I found them better entire game, even with 10 players. The send off of Rooney was correct, he kicked, but after provoking of Portugese. We as Dutch know all about it, but you have to act proffessionel and dont react.

I think German wil win at the end, have the home advantage and I think the play the real football at the moment. Very surprising after their preparation, where the coach was almost send away. With pain in my heart I must admit this, I am definetely not a German fan!!

Each team is now two victories away from the World Cup. I agree that Germany is well placed in this run, because they're playing at home.

France should not be overlooked here though, they proved their potetntial in the last two games. Soo.. Allez les Bleus! Or maybe Allez les Noirs ! :twisted: (yes, this was a racist remark, I should be banned :!:)

I have a brilliant idea, well, it would be fun if it happened. I know it is not nice to say it, but I am sure I will not be banned for it! (I hope :oops::D )

I would see France and Germany in the Final!

I want Zidane to win the Championship. For Germany they may win today. I want to see them loose in the final, cause I think this will hurt them more, wouldnt you think? :wink: