Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Banita

�ukasz Szukała

5 posts in this topic

Hi my friends, I want to ask you to tell something about Lukasz Szukala, polish defender of Steaua.

What do you think about him?

Is he popular player for fans in Romania?

How important is he for your team?

What relations he has with fans?

What do you know personally about him?

Do you know some informations about his private life?

Thanks for answers and greetings ;):steag_cruce_invers:

Edited by Banita

It's Szukala's 3rd season with Steaua and shortly after he was signed he became a very important player in our team. I believe i could say that he is regarded as an experienced and intelligent defender with great heading skills that make him an aerial threat for the other team at the end of crossings, corners and freekicks.

Unfortunatelly he is not a mobile defender due to his lack of speed and technique, but he compensates with placement and agility.

At this moment, Florin Gardos's transfer to Southampton makes Lukasz the only "tower" in Steaua's defence.

About the fan-relations i'd say he is quite popular, since he scored many important goals and also because he knows very well what the derbies against our rivals mean. Also it's his fourth year in romanian football and unlike other foreign players he speaks romanian very well.

About his private life, little are known and we could say about him that he is a private guy. I don't remember reading anything scandalous about him in the cheap press, nor had he been spotted partying up late or having alcoohol related issues.

Edited by Empyro

Ok, thanks for the answer :) So if now Gardos going to Southampton Lukasz will play with Varela in defensive. It's nice to hear that he identify with club and have good relations with fans. Also because of knowledge of Romanian language he must have good reputation there.

I have been looking for news and informations about Łukasz in Romanian press. I have one question,what this article http://www.sportnews.ro/szukala-53852.html is talking about? It's the latest information i found in Romanian press about Łukasz. Could you translate? Thanks in advance ;)

Ok, thanks for the answer :) So if now Gardos going to Southampton Lukasz will play with Varela in defensive.

Indeed, they will be our starting 11 central defenders. In '12-'13 Szukala played with Chiriches, last season with Gardos and this season with Varela. At the start of the season Gardos was injured and since then Lukasz has already been playing with Fernando.

I'm sorry the article is cheap press and i will not read it or bother to translate. Sorry ! :)

Szukala from the start when he camed here he played as a regular player. All the time he was a clearly start up player.