Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

English Talk

64 posts in this topic

Tomorrow Young England vs Young Holland (Orange). I think very tough match. I expect a lot of Lita and Young of England. But I think Holland has better players in general.

Going for the final!

And I understand from AmuntBoy you have all matches live....so you can see for yourself how good we are! Zuiverloon is a SC Heerenveen player....just as Calvin Jong-a-Pin, but I dont know if he will play,he is on the bench for sure. Foppe de Haan is SCH former coach....he is doing a great job!

He gives the players confidence and creates a good atmosphere....he is a sort of uncle to the lads :happy: I think cause of his abbilities to let the players feel good and let them play better...he is a top coach....I think Marco van Basten must be aware his job can be taken over any time now :wink:

Holland has won!!!! I am so excited!! They didnt play a good game, but I think at the end they deserved it, score with a magnificant goal the equalizer (lucky I know :cool: ) and forced the extra time....no score there so penalties.......man, a thriller!!!! Our former goalie saved 3 times!!! He never was a penalty killer, and look at him now!!! He was dealing with pressure very well!

They meet Serbia in the final as they won with 2-0 from our Southern Neighbours....Belgium.

I think Holland has to play 2 times better as they did tonight to have a chance....

But reach the final 2 times in a row....last year they won the title....I think they are doing a pretty good job ;)

Hup Holland Hup

i think Foppe de Haan is a poor coach :(

He played against England with long balls and high balls

and won with luck on penalties :D

but good luck in the final ;)

Engand it was the best team this tournament, i think. But, congratiulation 4 HoLLand! Succes in the big FINAL!

i think Foppe de Haan is a poor coach :(

He played against England with long balls and high balls

and won with luck on penalties :D

but good luck in the final ;)

I must disagree with you....he wasnt playing the long and high balls, the players did :wink:

But I know what you mean, they played indeed very poor.

We have not quality players.....no real strikers (Huntelaar!! I wish he comes with us to Olympic Games!).......but our coach manage to let the players play like a team.....that is his value.

He became European Champion last year with a total different team! And now he is missing 5 real important midfield players..........he still can do it this year!!

With luck on penalties??????? I thought take penalties is always luck!!!!!

But if you want to call it that......we hit the post at a very crucial moment....I would call that unlucky....and our goalie kept 3 balls out......ok, he was moving forward, and that is not allowed, so if the ref should have said anything he could not do it again......but the ref didnt!!!

He is not the only keeper who is doing this....the ref has to interfer....as long he doesnt...then it is only stupid the other keeper isnt doing it too!!

As penals always is a lottery.......and as a keeper you are a target....you try anything to stop the ball, am I right?

Tomorrow Serbia as said...very well defenders....and as we dont have strikers, I have not real hope we can manage.

we hope to beat holland next month and win the group because we have a very strong team :) !

Group G

Belarus - Romania 1-3

Holland - Bulgaria 2-0

Romania and Holland :biggrin:

steagro 9/4397/2090vt1.th.jpg][/url]

Of course Romania and Netherlandswill qualify,they are both better than Bulgaria...

I am Galatasaray fan

You don't have liberation

You will run away

You will be afraid

You will be helpless

You will not understand the game

We don't look like to fenerbahce and besiktas

Because we are ultrAslan !!!!

Start praying Steau

Because , we are coming Romania

ultrAslan is coming !!!!!

We are coming to demolish

Are you ready ?

geliyoruzxh7hi8.jpg

We are used to

deplasmanotobsrr0.jpg

NEC/Nijmegen won from Dinamo at home with 1-0. I realy hope they will win the away match aswell!!

We won with 2-1 from NEC today (in extra time they scored a penalty, which in my opinion wasnt one! :angry: )

NEC isnt that good, but it proofs Dinamo is much worse! :laugh:

heheh of course Dinamo is no good what were your expectations?This year they'll watch the UEFA on TV yet again!