Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

English Talk

64 posts in this topic

Great job moderators to put this seperate.

You keep thinking how to make this board work.

My compliments to you all, I find this board very nice to "read" 8) and informative.

Indeed, if feanfan agrees, she should be in charge of the English section. :)

what's happening here? revolution?

No, I think they just like me :P

As a matter of fact I am responsible for a topic on Newcastle United forum and I am not waiting for another "job" So, I am not really valunteering. :)

But if you need help, you can always ask me.

Which are your favourite teams?

we have to know that! :lol:

Oh my god! :D

Well, you force me to think about it and I must say I fancy Steaua more at the moment.

I know this cause I follow all your games on Onlinesport, when I have the chance and discuss this with guys on MSN and pm.

So the answer is Steaua ,HEI , HEI.

(as second, because SC Heerenveen stays my favourite 8) )

To be honest on the NUFC board I have opened a topic "Heerenveen UEFA" last year and still post there with the results of Heerenveen, cause I got mail that people still are interested 8O So I keep them informed.

The other topic is "WorldChampionship 2006 Germany", where I post information/news I find interesting and everybody can post also or reply.

I never followed there games as I do now with you.

Is this enough information my dear fellows Moderators :wink:

it`s ok for now. armanovici, other questions for our dutch suporter? :lol:  :wink:

If this concerns private questions, then please by pm 8)

Hello guys,

can u give me a short info ?

what will happpen if 2 teams have the same points, especailly in relegation-zone ?

Does goaldifference count, H2H or will there a playdown for teams with equal points ?

Thx for reply

Kurve

What competition are we talkin' about?

If you refer to Romanian Division One, in case of point equality, i think the criterias are:

- the two direct games between the teams

- the goaldifference

- the number of goals scored

Actually we call it Romanian Premier League, allthough it looks like Division One! :lol:

Question:

Since a few months there is a rumour that SC Heerenveen is interested in Niculescu of Dinamo. I understand the supporters are glad to get rid of him 8) Now I hear that transfer is almost settled but here in Holland we havent heared of it yet.

Does anyone knows/heared something about signing a contract for us(Heerenveen)?

nope,but he is a good player.

For the first time I hear positive reaction about him. Own fans all are negative, why is that?

There have been some roumours about Niculescu's transfer to Heerenveen.

Niculescu is a good player, he has potential, but he is not dedicated enough on the pitch, being static during the most of the game. Still, he is a very good free kick scorer, the best in the Romanian League.

If he reaches Heerenveen and your coach will make him work hard, he might turn out to be a good choice for you.

actually he is too old to talk about potential...you talk about potential at 23-25 years and below that but not after that age...he used to be regarded as a big promise but faded away as time passed by.

He's slow and i think he only scored from penalty and freekicks last seazon, he is kick out because it is consider he's overpayed.

In romanian press his transfer to Heerenveen is old news rumored last 3 week but the 1,2 milion euro fee he was linked whit comed more like a joke considering no body is stupid enough to pay that fee after his last seazon form.

Guys, thanks for your reply!

I think indeed it still are rumours. I think indeed Heerenveen was interested and has asked about him, but as there are already players who have already signed a contract in the meantime, I think this is indeed an old rumour. In the meantime we have players on every position and with this team I have confidence for the next season.