Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tonight final UEFA, are you watching it?

26 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

I am curious after the defeat and dissapointment how you all handle it now.

Do you watch the game, for example because you love football or for curiousity?

Or can't you handle it and planned doing something else at the time?

I will only watch the first 5 minutes, to see the atmosphere in the stadium. After that, I'll switch to something else. :evil:

Either Sevilla will whipp ass(2,3 goals) and show them english folks how it's done latino style or boro will show how and why they got so far and then will see another sad episode......BUT i have faith that Sevilla will win thus our wounds will heal faster and maybe will see Steaua fans on the streets celebrating!!!!!

I am sad but I will watch the final, and I hope that Sevilla it's going to win it because Boro was very lucky to reach this stage, but luck can't last forever, and Sevilla has a better team.

MACCARONE-->THE MOST HATED ITALIAN!

I don't understand you guys want Sevilla to win.

I wanted Steaua to win, cause we lost from them and if they win, than it showed they were the better team. If you should have won the final, i could say, we lost from the champions.

So if Boro wins than Steaua can be proud, because they only lost from the champion. You know what I mean? If Boro looses the final then you are more dissapointed cause maybe you would have won from Sevilla, you never know that now for sure!

Well, that is my opinion :oops:

You cannot make such assumptions in football. If Boro beat Steaua, and Sevilla will beat Boro, that doesn't mean that Steaua cannot beat Sevilla. :D

Sevilla it’s a special place for us and we still can’t get over the game against boro...

I don’t know if I’m going to watch it

You cannot make such assumptions in football. If Boro beat Steaua, and Sevilla will beat Boro, that doesn't mean that Steaua cannot beat Sevilla. :D

:D No, I think you are right. But I like to fool myself with this idea 8) Makes defeat less sour.

And......we can say we beat you 0-1 "at home". :P

Hope to see you soon on the board, other topic :wink:

I'll watch the game ! And I hope Boro wins !!!!

3 goals by Maccarone ! :twisted: 8) :P

I don't understand you guys want Sevilla to win.

I wanted Steaua to win, cause we lost from them and if they win, than it showed they were the better team. If you should have won the final, i could say, we lost from the champions.

So if Boro wins than Steaua can be proud, because they only lost from the champion. You know what I mean? If Boro looses the final then you are more dissapointed cause maybe you would have won from Sevilla, you never know that now for sure!

Well, that is my opinion :oops:

well Steaua beat you guys because we played better then you in 2 legs.Middllesbrough wasn't as good as we were, we played better but our players lost their heads and couldn't foucus in the 2nd half and lost it after 3-0.if we wouldn't of tryed to defend our advantege and would of played our usual game we would of won the game easyly, but it seems that the pressure was to high for our players.even so our players are heros and we ,all Steaua's fans are vrey proud of them.

most of us would want sevilla to win, not because of what happend in england, but because Sevilla is a vrey special place for us and we good thoughts come to pur minds when we hear 'Sevilla'

i'm not gonna watch the final, i think this will be the first time in the last years, the pain would be too much for me and i don't want to cry again...and i don't care now...

i can't belive i'm watching the final. The past two weeks were realy sad for me and i was sure i wouldn't want to see the final but i just can't help it.

I'll watch the game ! And I hope Boro wins !!!!

3 goals by Maccarone !  :twisted:  8)  :P

own-goals?? :lol:

And Sevilla it is! 4-0, what a result!

They deserve it, were the better team for sure.

@Alex_RA2 I agree, Steaua was the better team in first half and in 2nd half they didn't play there usual game. Sad to see everything failed on the pitch. Maybe pressure, yeah. And you definetely may be proud at Steaua!

I know of history of Sevilla for Steaua Bucuresti so I understand Sevilla is favourite to a lot of you.

I am watching the players receiving their medals and then the Cup!!

I found the atmosphere terrific in stadium, and it are the Sevillian fans you still can hear singing ofcourse 8) And players :wink:

Now competition is important to reach a step higher, Champions League. I hope Steaua will managag.

Good luck. I will follow you with interest!

I will watch and see Sevilla lift the trophy!

I was right! :P

Congratulations to Sevilla! A great game won by a big team.

They crushed poor boro, and it felt so good seeing Maccarone and the others defeated :lol: :lol:

Next year maybe will be there and lift the cup!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S: If Sevilla was already qualified for UEFA CUP next season, does it means that Boro as the defeated finalist is also qualified??

No, Boro will not play in Europe next year. This UEFA cup final was already too much for them. Why didn't Steaua manage to score on the counter attack at 2-0, as they should have? Why, why, why? .. :cry:

I think it's the Riverside "chemistry". In the away matches, Boro proves their limits: an aged team with a poor defense.

Am I a bad guy if I was happy to se Boro fans crying? :D

Yes you are actually :D

But I am glad you can be happy again 8) I know you wanted them to feel the same pain you did :wink:

Life goes on!

Well... I have so many feelings inside that I cannot explain myself. I'm very happy about living in Bucharest, I told it already in this forum. But I'm really sad nowadays for not being in Sevilla with my people, in our temple, Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán, celebrating this great title. Yeah, Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán... Do you remember it? In the end the European Magic has come back to our stadium... 20 years later.

I would like to congratulate you because of your great competition. The revenge is yours; this 0-4 is yours!!!!!!!!! In the name of Sevilla.

Hugs. Seiya.

PS: I will be at Club A tonight with some Spanish friends, celebrating the UEFA Cup. It will be easy to know who I am.