Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Not gloating

10 posts in this topic

Got my ticket this morning for Wednesday night,in hindsight the perfect final would have been Steaua and Boro,two sets of good football supporters.Good luck in the league.

Sevilla's fans are also passionate. The final will be broadcasted by the Romanian public TV station, but I will not be able to watch it, it's too soon after that incredible defeat :(

I was hoping to be in Eindhoven on Wednesday night :(

Hello to you, KliBru

I am affraid the rest of your story is fallen off the board 8) I am very curious what you had in mind to tell us :wink:

Feanfaaaaan, we are down :( Three defeats in the last 4 matches.

We could lose the title against rapid. And that would be a disaster for us (would compromise the next season of CL). Seems that Maccarone's 89th minute goal opened the Pandora's box for us.

I know Waste, you are very dissapointed now. It will take some time to get over it. There are some games to play, Steaua has to do its utmost to earn points so they can be champion at the end of the season, but it will be very tough.

It is a very exciting competition. Place 1 till 4 can be champion, nothing is sure yet.

I hope with you Steaua will have the triumph at the end. Have faith and don't be to sad :(

After darkness there is always light again :P

This is no light...

Light and Rapid are oposite words ! :P :twisted: :twisted:

Rapid a draw against Farul means they are only 1 pt ahead of you. That is a good starting point, :P

As I said, we will see at the end, and I believe in miracles 8)

Forza Steaua!