Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Steaua - Pandurii

15 posts in this topic

first half 0-0. I understand not a good game, but a lot of chances.

Come on Steaua, score that goal. It is not Rapid :?

If you want to share something with me, please do 8)

off topic:

In the meantime I follow SC Heerenveen, they play at home, if they win we have earned a ticket for UEFA, so very exciting to follow.

of topic:

10 min. to go in first half,

Heerenveen - Twente 1-0 :P

Come on Steaua you can do it 8)

Oprita 1-0, it is enough, but to score "at home" seems to be very difficult :?

But the defence is keeping the zero again 8)

Congratulations guys/girls :D Very important win to keep up for first place.

It was an own goal.

An awfull match. We played extremly bad and we had a lot of luck. We didn't deserved 3 points tooday !

Offtopic:

I hope Heerenveen plays better than us ! :wink:

Sorry to hear they played that bad. On Onlinesport I thought Oprita was the man of the goal :?

How bad can my Romanian be :(:P

Well, they helped you to earn 3 points. Forget about this game, points are important.

Heerenveen I am following on the radio. They have lot of ballpossesion, they are fighting for the bal in a matter of speaking. Was latest games not the fact. Bosvelt and Nilsson scored in first half.

Hope they can hold it and try to score another goal.

(hopefully they watched Boro-Steaua and learned from it :? ) Sorry for remembering you :oops:

(hopefully they watched Boro-Steaua and learned from it :? ) Sorry for remembering you :oops:

That match should not be forgotten. We shall never repeat those mistakes !

It was an own goal.

An awfull match. We played extremly bad and we had a lot of luck. We didn't deserved 3 points tooday !

Offtopic:

I hope Heerenveen plays better than us !  :wink:

I don't think that we didn't deserve de victory...We created many chances in the first half,only heir luck kept us from leading at least 2-0 at half time.

We should have won at least at 2 goals difference.

Their keeper was the man of the match.

Don't lie people Motanu_D!

Thanks for still watching our results, feanfan! Yes, it was thought Oprita scored, but it was in fact an own goal in the 78th minute. A narrow victory against the 15th team in the league :(

Good luck to Heerenveen! I understand there's a 4 team play-off for the UEFA cup spots also, like the one for the CL. Strange system in Holland :)

I'm not lieing anyone Armanovici. It's just my point of view. If you have a different opinion then it's ok.

It's true that we missed a lot of chances and their keeper was their best player. But we played bad.

Heerenveen - FC Twente 5-0 in the 85th minute. Good job! Congrats Feanfan! :wink:

I'm not lieing anyone Armanovici. It's just my point of view. If you have a different opinion then it's ok.

It's true that we missed a lot of chances and their keeper was their best player. But we played bad.

Dear pussycat.... had you seen Steaua's match or another? I think we deserved the victory... we had many chances to score... and i think 90% possesion... and another fact... panduri had just 1 chance... stop saying that we playd awfull and that we didn't deserved the victory

Heerenveen - FC Twente 5-0 in the 85th minute. Good job! Congrats Feanfan! :wink:

Thanks! Unbelievable, never expected. They played awful last games and now they must be there, they are :P

Next year UEFA again :D Hopefully not Eastern Europe again in the beginning 8)

Hope for Steaua it will be CL, ofcourse!

Don't attack Motanu D, he has his view of the game.

I understand Steaua had a lot of chances, but if they don't score they are unlucky, but maybe the chances were not finished that well. So maybe, Motanu is right and they didn't play that good, cause they missed to many chances. 8)

Good luck in competition, see you guys here soon again.

Dear pussycat.... had you seen Steaua's match or another? I think we deserved the victory... we had many chances to score... and i think 90% possesion... and another fact... panduri had just 1 chance... stop saying that we playd awfull and that we didn't deserved the victory

"Am avut mari emoții!"  

La sfirsitul partidei cu Pandurii Tg. Jiu, Gigi Becali a declarat: "Am avut mari emotii, pentru ca nu trebuia sa pierdem, dar daca jucam in continuare asa, ratam titlul."

At the end of the game Gigi Becali said: I was nervous about this game. We had to win, but if we'll play as we did today we don't stand a chance of winning the title !

So please, dude, if you have a different opinion just say it. But think before acusing someone else !

Motanu.

Playing bad is one thing,not deserving the victory is another thing.

WE deserved the victory...my point of view..

p.s. nobody attacked you.

Yes we were weak at giving the final strikes but we had plenty of chances and we deserved to win even with an own goal.

We have 6 more games, if we'll win 5 and make one draw we'll be champions 100 % 8)