Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boro Fan

I'm a Boro fan..

24 posts in this topic

I was at the match tonight. Spoke with a lot of Steaua fans, and I have to say it was brilliant speaking to such a great bunch of gracious fans such as yourselves.

Gracious in defeat and it was nice to be able to get along with away fans like that. I wish you luck in your domestic season.

P.S. Dica is a great player :wink:

Thank you for the nice words. Although I am very unhappy with tonight's result, I want to congratulate Middlesbrough for the qualification. Your team fought until the 90th minute and they got what they wanted.

I hope we'll win the Championship so we can try entering the UEFA Champions League Group Stages when the season ends.

Forza Steaua!

Your fans were a credit.Good luck in your domestic league.I think your players were surprised by the passion Boro showed we had only two defenders left on the pitch and we never gave up going forward i was surprised you did not try to catch us on the break more but you have probably never faced a team that throws everything at you for 60 minutes without regard for defending.

Booked up for the final,lets hope we can now win it.

I think our team was surprised more by Carlos stupidity at your second and thirth goal and the last comed natural, after 3-0 for us on agg the players fealed they already deserve the cup like they did last year after beating Valencia and they were woke up by Villareal in the next round now they were woke up by M'Boro, Steaua proved that they didn't deservs to play a final whit there mentality.

Your players annoyed the Boro players in the home leg when they went on a lap of honour with the job only half done.They should have remembered the tie was over 180 mins not just 90.

I'm destroied psyhicaly after yesterdays nightmare... :cry:

I whant to say that evon dough we let ourcelfs humiliated I will wish you goodluck in the final,cause you deserve to win the thing. :(

With respect,

Vladi

ROBBSO, Steaua doesn't afford to pay much for foreign players (like you did with Maccarone, Viduka or Hasselbaink), so we don't have enough good players in the team and especially on the bench.

If Nicolita had played, I'm sure he would have scored on the counter-attack.

We were bankrupt 20 years ago we were even locked out of our old stadium.It is only in recent years we have been able to buy the bigger players.Our chairman is regarded as the best in the country.

Ok, there's no excuse to have a 2-0 lead and receive 4 goals in 60 minutes. I can't explain what happened, why our players reacted in such a manner.

I was only saying that all Steaua players could be payed with Viduka's salary and that you don't have any English striker in your team.

An entire country was sad at the end of the game. :(

Not all your countrymen,it appears your rivals were celebrating outside their stadiums until the early hours of this morning 8O .

Now that is sad.

There were a few dozens of idiots, rapid and Dinamo fans. The media was wrong because they showed those images.

They are so frustrated because their teams aren't winning anything, that they celebrate Steaua's defeats. 8O

But, to make a conclusion, congrats for your spirit, for your winning attitude. Because that wasn't a football game, it was more a mental and physical challenge.

Not all your countrymen,it appears your rivals were celebrating outside their stadiums until the early hours of this morning 8O .

Now that is sad.

They are sad and stupid people. You have a great team and great fans. Win the Cup. You deserve it.

your fans are great,met lots at the ground during the afternoon when we were getting the card display set up.

Even sneaked a couple into the pitch area to get some pictures.

Hope everyone got home ok and have some good meories of their new friends in England.

Now that is sad.

You meant our opponent not our rivals they aren't good enough to call them rivals. Beside when you play, shiver and win whit the last place in the 92 minute you probably celebrate whenever you got the chance ... even if you look stupid ... Steaua fans will probably never know this fealing :lol: .

And who knows mabey in 2008 if they'll finish 5th or 6th place they'll remember last nigth because they'll stay home and whatch Europe on T.V.(Steaua losed the posibility of adding another 2 romanian team in 2008 aswell last night :( ).

Boro fans you are great but I think Sevilla will won the UEFA Cup, on neutral ground or away the team loses the power because there are not so many fans to make that noise!

Good Luck anyway!

Thank you BORO fans...you were as brilliant as we expected...the only place where i didn't had to wait half an hour after the game to get out of the stadium..some of you even conforted me after the game...I FELT SPECIAL because of that...I will never forget this night!

I hope you will win the cup for us.

LUPTA Steaua!

I hope you will win the cup for us.

i had hoped WE would have won the cup....

I'm sorry to spoil the happy mood of this thread, but all I can say is: you lucky bastards... I was there, I cried after the game, almost hated my own players... But then I thought, what were the odds? I mean even with us leaking 3 goals which we could have prevented, with 2 minutes to play you score the 4th from a sily devensive mistake? Your players must have ate something recently, I wonder what...

thanks for all your words, boro fan. congratulations, i hope u win the cup. you should come more often to Romania to see football players and supporters. i know you beat us, but i assure you we have a great team.

I'm sorry to spoil the happy mood of this thread, but all I can say is: you lucky bastards... I was there, I cried after the game, almost hated my own players... But then I thought, what were the odds? I mean even with us leaking 3 goals which we could have prevented, with 2 minutes to play you score the 4th from a sily devensive mistake? Your players must have ate something recently, I wonder what...

Our reserve keeper gave you 2 goals, he is as bad as yours, i think you are kidding yourself, Steau are a good team but Boro are a little bit better, we luckily beat the best team in this competition which was ROMA.

Boro fans you are great but I think Sevilla will won the UEFA Cup, on neutral ground or away the team loses the power because there are not so many fans to make that noise!

Good Luck anyway!

I think is not a matter of noise... but anyway, if it was... Sevilla FC could win...

¡¡SEVILLA HASTA LA MUERTE!!