Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Middlesbrough - Steaua

20 posts in this topic

Dica!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeper saved, but there was ..........Dica!!!!

come on Steaua, Eindhoven is waiting for you! :D

That's why Dica is not a great player but a genious player !

Great goal and I'm glad Steaua's fans from other countries enjoy our matches ! :wink: 8)

It is a bit slow here, so when I want to post I can't see the play :x

In the meantime 0-2 Goian, same fault of the keeper.

Not catching the ball and there is...........Goian!

Fucking gk all 3 M'Boro goals ar gk mistakes. He'll be happy to get a Congo cap ther's no way in hell a idiot like dat will play for Portugal at the WC.

P.S. feanfan you notice me optimism after Farul goal Carlos was the negative part in that he goted a stupit goal at the end of the match but the ref didn't considered good (i didn't want to jincs it) and in romanian part of the forum i poinaed out after Heereenven matches that despide good intervention he's not a very secure player and bad exit on crosses.

My god!!!!!!! Carlos what are you doing!

4-2, and Steaua is out. Come on 8 min. to go, score that f***ng goal!(sorry for my language :? ) I am to tensed.

Steaua isn't Basel ... ye ye ye.

Same chicken shit atitude, same result... at least they had a men send out in the middle of the game

Ok, so.. that's incredible. They knew what would happen if they let Middlesbrough attack. What a disaster! to lose 4-2 after you had 2-0. Stupid!

Congratulation Carlos you made it in the Portugal team but not for the WC ... for the Special Olympics.

that's incredible

But Steau must go on and win the divizia A in order to retry the next year. There are wonderful player such as Dica or Radoi. I can't see the match but I think player though, we're in final too early. They are young maybe but this kid of game build great player. Remember Milan AC versus Liverpool in Champion's league.

Keep going and win Divizia A!!

Ps: Don't listen Dynamo suporters they never won european league. It's the same case in France with Lyon and St Etienne.

Sorry for my late reply. Internet wasn't working right, or site was overloaded :oops:

Well, I think everything has been said, I have no words for it.

Maybe come back to it later, but first I have to deal with my dissapointment.

Want to post seperate to congratulate the Boro fans on this site. You did it again!

Respect for the players who believed in it till the end and they did it.

With this spirit I see them win the final aswell.

Goodluck in Eindhoven!

Boro You are a great team.Congratulations!I hope you shall win the cup.It is obvious that you are not brilliant but you play with determination and confidence .Steaua's players didn't know unfortunately to preserve the 3-goal advantage and they thaught that the history with basel couldn't repeat.They were wrong and now they are paying for that.

Mc Laren is an impressive coach and I really wish that after he win's the UEFA CUP he will sign a contract with your national team because he is the most apropriate to do it.

Good luck!

Carlos concived tonight more then FK Tom' Tomsk (Russia) concived in 6 matches-only 3 (a team promoted in 2005 now placed in the 3 place thanks to a ex-Steaua gk sell in this winter whit the amount of money that Steaua aquired 50% of Carlos)

well done to all your fans last night.

After the game out in the streets clapping boro fans and they clapped back.Mutual respect which I am sure will live in the memories of thousands of boro fans.

I was interviewd by yur TV during the day and got some picsof fans around the town and stadium.Will post them later.

Thank you BORO fans...you were as brilliant as we expected...the only place where i didn't had to wait half an hour after the game to get out of the stadium..some of you even conforted me after the game...I FELT SPECIAL because of that...I will never forget this night!

I hope you will win the cup for us.

LUPTA Steaua!

Thank you BORO fans...you were as brilliant as we expected...the only place where i didn't had to wait half an hour after the game to get out of the stadium..some of you even conforted me after the game...I FELT SPECIAL because of that...I will never forget this night!

I hope you will win the cup for us.

LUPTA Steaua!

A great football match for the neutral supporter and i am glad you had a friendly reception, you have a good team but English teams never stop that is typical premier league football,you were unlucky and missed your chances in bucharest,i told you hooliganism in england is dead, it is no longer fashionable because the laws have been changed and nobody wants to go to jail. Good luck against Rapid, steau are now my romanian team and i will look for your results.