Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

STEAUA - Farul Constanta

17 posts in this topic

I understand Steaua is dominant and have a lot of chances. Come on Steaua score the goal.

Away game won with 1-4, so this must be a peace of cake, ........or not 8)

Farul is one of the most important teams of the league,and we spare 5 regular players for this game... :?

Heerenveen is playing at the moment for ticket UEFA and is missing Bruggink and others. Is still 0-0 and I am switching from board to board atm :?

See now goool yesss!

GOAAAAAL! 1-0 feanfan! Banel Nicolita scored after a good run from Cristocea! We are on the first place now and we have 2 matches less then our rivals! FORZA Steaua

He scored a super goal! He dribbled ( I don't know if is correct how do I wrote ) the keeper and scored in the empty net.

He scored a super goal! He dribbled ( I don't know if is correct how do I wrote ) the keeper and scored in the empty net.

what the hell with spelling :P i understand you :D

Going for championship!!

I am on a chatbox with Heerenveen, and i told them about the score. They agree that Steaua is strong at the moment, playing without 5 regular players!

Hope they reach final, in the back of my head I am thinking to go there, but........ I am not even in Kerkrade with my own team :roll: so how can I explain that :oops:

Dica gets his rest I assume, cause he is out now i see.

Well, 3-0 this can't miss. first place atm, great.

I have to go now for the moment, but come back later this evening.

Congratulations guys.

Forza Steaua!

3-0 but it wasn't a easy game. We made it look easy. Dica and Nicolita played superb, and as usual, Mirel Radoi lead our team to victory!

Also Balan and Lovin showed that we can relay on them for the away game with Boro !

One step closer to the title... And thursday we'll make another step closer to the UEFA Cup Trophy !

Hope we'll see Heerenveen in Romania again next season. You were the only team that beat us in the UEFA Cup. And this means you are a very strong team. Even without Huntelaar! 8)

The second consecutiv 3-0 game whit half of the team rested, another game like this and we can say that people who consider the replecements to wake for Steaua should apollagise to them.

Balan looked again like the player that Fiorentina wanted 2 season ago before his one year injury.

And I seen speed (despide a 1.95 height) and determination at Lovin hopefully he can succesfully replace Paraschiv agains M'boro.

The second consecutiv 3-0 game whit half of the team rested, another game like this and we can say that people who consider the replecements to wake for Steaua should apollagise to them.

Balan looked again like the player that Fiorentina wanted 2 season ago before his one year injury.

And I seen speed (despide a 1.95 height) and determination at Lovin hopefully he can succesfully replace Paraschiv agains M'boro.

I maybe wrong, but you sound very positive :D 8)

It is good to see players get back to their level.

This will be the year for Steaua, I am sure!

@Feanfan

Now you can tell your grandchildren that your dutch squad was eliminated by a big team,after two glorious games that Herrenveen made with us... :wink:

Yeah, that sounds nice :P But I rather played against Betis and Boro 8) :D

I think your team is growing and can do better as now. So I have high hopes for the comming games :wink:

3-0 but it wasn't a easy game. We made it look easy. Dica and Nicolita played superb, and as usual, Mirel Radoi lead our team to victory!

Also Balan and Lovin showed that we can relay on them for the away game with Boro !

8)

Yah,but the first gool camed from Cristocea's perfect cross,so we can relay on him too.What a hell, we've got the greatest team!!! :lol: :lol:

It was a lucky cross though ! But at this moment Cristocea is in better form than Bostina and he deservers to play in the first team.

Thursday with Boro he'll teach the english players how to cross !!! :twisted: :twisted:

I agree with you on that one!!! 8)

Evon dough the english invented football...