Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boronutter

riverside awaits you!

27 posts in this topic

well done last night,but you may live to regret your missed chances. :) .you will come under a lot of sustained pressure at the riverside.of your two players that will be missing for you in the return game will they be a big loss to you?.hopefully we will have 3 very important players back against you.for those of you travelling over,you will receive a very warm welcome from our fans.we did not play too well last night but overall we are reletivley pleased with the result.the majority of boro fans are now very confident of getting to our first euro final,bye for now lads and look forward to the game next week and drinking a few beers with you guys,regards boronutter. :D

first of all congratulations

i guess this is your best year so far

i must say i m a big fan of jimmy floyd hasselbaink since he was playing for Chelsea and i respect your team

our suspended players aren't a big loss

the ones who will play in their place are even better

oprita no 7 will play on the right side instead of Banel Nicolita no 16

and striker (our very best)Victor Iacob will play again after shoulder injury in oprita 's place

Florin Lovin will play probably in the centre of the field and he is a very powerfull player

i think we are not favourites but still ... Steaua doesn't play at it's maximum right now

our players have a lot of surprises for you guys

@Boronutter

Just remeber this: Steaua is not Basel !!! your team will have a big surprise on Riverside :wink:

I will be there my dear boronutter!!

Nice to hear you are going Armanovici. Have you visited other away games aswell in UEFA this year? Were you in Heerenveen for example?

I can imagine that this is an important game to go to and support your team. Have a nice trip!! :P

And watch out ladies, before you know it you have Armanovici in your heart. Well, that is what he claims 8) :wink:

Hey boronutter don't be so sure about Boro's qualification, we are very good in aways matches, we haven't lost in UEFA cup ( 0-0 at Sampdoria, 0-0 at Berlin with Hertha, 3-1 at Herenveen, 3-0 at Sevilla with Betis, 1-1 with rapid Bucharest ). About the players who will be missing, they are good but our best attacker will return Victoras Iacob he is very strong.

And Steaua has not concead 2 goals in any of the games from this season UEFA cup but it easely created chances and scored in away games. Steaua will win 2-1.

time will tell. :) all lads/lasses are back from game now and everyone saying that they enjoyed themselves,and that the people of bucharest were very good to them.looking forward to the game and having a few beers with the people who decide to come over to watch the game.we have a very important game on sunday in the fa cup semi final,hopfully well win :) alex ,we know we will be in for a very hard time against you in the return game and will treat this game with the respect your team deserves.whichever way the game goes,im sure it will be a great game :D

You seen Betis Sevilla fans crying after that defeat?, i think that will be you next thursday...

:lol:

Nice to hear you are going Armanovici. Have you visited other away games aswell in UEFA this year? Were you in Heerenveen for example?

I can imagine that this is an important game to go to and support your team. Have a nice trip!! :P

And watch out ladies, before you know it you have Armanovici in your heart. Well, that is what he claims 8) :wink:

I live in England and i am going to european games whenever i can...i have been to the semifinal on Lia Manoliu yesterday but i couldn't follow the other games as i was hving some problems...

Everything is solved now but i am sorry that i was not there in Heereenven...and Seville as well.

I wish i was.

I'll be there too. :wink:

Can't wait....seems like such a long time away!

All steau fans will be welcome in Boro, every boro fan enjoyed Bucharest and nobody got beat up, I think the game is 50/50 now, may the best team win hope its Boro.

boronutter, I am glad that you and your briton fellows enjoyed the game and the ambiance from Bucharest. I also understand your optimism. People are inherently optimist :D

However, you must understand that we are not like Basel. As you have seen in the last game defence is our best point. So far we have conceded only 3 goals:

-1 in the third preliminary round

-1 in the round of 32

-1 in the quarter of final

Furthermore, we are very good when we play in outside. In the 3 knock-out rounds we've scored 7 goals and conceded two. Does this tell you anything, sir?

To me it tells the following thing: if Steaua will score one goal (which she will probably do, considering its pattern of scoring in the visiting games), your team will have to score in less than 90 minutes the number of goals that we conceded throughout our ENTIRE european campaign 8O While I admired the comeback of your team from the game with Basel, I warn you to not set your expectations too high this time :wink:

So yeah, let the best ones win!

Feanfan, don't worry my friend. You will be proud of your team because it is the only one which has beaten the future champions of Europe :lol:

@ boronutter,

I am (not) sorry to say that Steaua plays better away than at home.

1.because of the 3 goles at Herenven we qualified

2.because of the 3 goals against Betis in Seville we went on to play Rapid

3.because of Nicolta;s goal we are playing you...

hope you had a nice history lesson :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

all tickets sold out for Thursday including the 700 sent back by Steaua.

Should be a very good night.Anyone up from cockernee land fancy a pint?

Steaua fans on team plane today will be entertained tonight in town and again during the day on thursday. If they are at the Thistle its right in the heart of the pubs area.

Which pub do you recommend for the warm-up before the game,tomorrow?

All Steaua fans will be welcome in Boro, every boro fan enjoyed Bucharest and nobody got beat up, I think the game is 50/50 now, may the best team win hope its Boro.

You are very nice people.The Romanians were told that you are hooligans but in fact we have a lot to learn from you .It is very impressive how you support your team and on the other hand you spoke nice about Steaua.I hope that no matter how the match will end tomorrow ,both the supporters of Steaua and Boro behave .

most visiting euro fans go in the Square one,opposite the Thistle hotel or doc browns.

You will be welcome anywhere as long as there is good behaviour.

I will be in town during the day and the ironopolis workingmens club before the game.

You are welcome in there.Very big place,gets about 500 in on matchdays,lets children in with their dads as well.cheaper beer than the pubs.3 pints of beer/lager for under £5.00

enjoy your time in the BORO

Thank you BORO fans...you were as brilliant as we expected...the only place where i didn't had to wait half an hour after the game to get out of the stadium..some of you even conforted me after the game...I FELT SPECIAL because of that...I will never forget this night!

I hope you will win the cup for us.

LUPTA Steaua!

It seems Steaua was like Basel. It seems Steaua conceded 4 more goals . That is why I have to say that it is inposible for us to forget the night . We admit that we cryed but we wiil win next year . We have more experiance now.I am soory to say that Boro but NEXT YEAR YOU WIIL BE DEFETEAD AND YOU WIIL CRY . MUHAAHHA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I wanna say that today i've found your anthem because i like it very much, Perfecto Allstarz-Reach up(PigBag), i've looked up for it all this morning. It's a great song but normally i like most our anthem, Scooter-Maria. I hope you'll win the final against Sevilla and we'll win the championship.