Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lie-detector-test allowed?

8 posts in this topic

I found the following in the news today. Is this a normal thing, does this happen at Steaua aswell? 8O

After the 2-0 defeat against Jiul Petrosani National Bucuresti lost against FC Vaslui again with 1-0. For chairman Constantin Iacov this was a reason to call the players together, not for an extra punishment training or a fine, but for a lie-detector-test.

“It is a way of controle so the players can show they really have done there utmost against Vaslui and Petrosani.” Says Iacov to “Reuters”. He, and the clubowner, does find this a normal way to test there players. “I find it normal to test our employees so now and then. I will do the test aswell en after a little while the trainers will follow too.”

:roll: :D

Never heard of that !!! I think this is pure speculation. Or some stupid reporter invented this news !

Ok, I have to agree that National - Vaslui was a doubtfull game and there were many speculations that some National didn't play at their full potential. But no one spoked of lie-dectectors or other things as that. Maybe the person who wrote this article needed a lie-dectector test !

its true feanfan but at Steaua this doesn't haben , but there are some small clubs that don't know how to make it in the press at make this stupid thinks.

Romanian press didn't mention such think and they famos for fenomenal news (like this) the "Reuters" material is a lie.

First of all the clubowner and the chairman are the one and the same person at FC National.

Second FC National acumulated from 2 matches ago enough points to stay clear of relegation but not enough to chalenge european position so they start playng whit 3 or 4 under 19 player in every first team game to test and give them confidence for next seasons, they become very inconstant and start losing (a club policy what is aprove and know by the chairman).