Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harryboy

Do you guys need a Visa to come to England

10 posts in this topic

Or will the Steau fans coming to the riverside all be living in England, for your interest 3 days after we play you in Bucharest, we will play West Ham in the semi final of the FA CUP at the stadium of Aston Villa in Birmingham which is the second biggest city in England, 180 miles south of boro, we will take nearly 20,000 fans to this game and if we win we automatically qualify for the UEFA cup next year.

Or will the Steaua fans coming to the riverside all be living in England, for your interest 3 days after we play you in Bucharest, we will play West Ham in the semi final of the FA CUP at the stadium of Aston Villa in Birmingham which is the second biggest city in England, 180 miles south of boro, we will take nearly 20,000 fans to this game and if we win we automatically qualify for the UEFA cup next year.

we do, the fee for a visit visa has gone up from £36 to £50, what a rip off! :) there are people in this country who only earn as much as £60 a month.

Yes its crazy because a lot of ROMA arrive in England say they are persecuted and seeking ASYLUM, then they get a free house, gas, electricity, money for food, free television, education for there children, then after fighting deportation in the courts for 2 years, they disappear into the black economy of london, with the other 1 million illegal immigrants, and my taxes pay for this. :roll:

Yes its crazy because a lot of ROMA arrive in England say they are persecuted and seeking ASYLUM, then they get a free house, gas, electricity, money for food, free television, education for there children, then after fighting deportation in the courts for 2 years, they disappear into the black economy of london, with the other 1 million illegal immigrants, and my taxes pay for this. :roll:

Don't call them ROMA, that's a made up word...intended to spread confusion so that by association...'roma' to be taken for 'romanian' or the other way around.Etymologically...the word 'roma' has no bearing on this ethnic group...GYPSIES..that's the proper word...carries stigma...if you know what I mean...when you say 'gypsy' our mind springs to 'dirty', 'smelling','thieves','beggars','criminals'...a stigma created by their way of life...they are immune to work and carry the criminal gene, there isn't much to do...we've tried..., they won't change! foreign NGOs have given them a new name 'roma' or 'romany'(you see how close that is to 'romanian')and are trying to have 'gypsy' classified as politically incorrect. Funny thing...over 90% of our gypsies...never use 'roma' or 'romany'...they haven't got used to it :) and freely admit that they are called gypsies. But thanks to 'roma' and 'romany'...all gypsies in europe are said to come from Romania...though they may come from at least 10 different countries....and us...romanians, sometimes, are discriminantly treated

because of this unlawful word game.

In romanian the word for GYPSY is TIGAN... TIGAN is derived from the indian(some dialect out of hundreds) 'ti gange' meaning 'from beyond the river Gange'...this particular tribe migrated to europe many centuries ago.

Life isn't that bad in this country as income figures give the impression, when you come to bucharest you'll see what I mean. God knows how much tax we pay to support these gypsies who refuse to work but rake in benefits for the many offsprings they have. Living off benefits is a problem in your country too, I know because I lived there for two years...unfortunately the number of benefits rippers is going up...it's damn easy when all you have to do is get pregnant at 14(or younger) and get everything you want.

You are missed informed Romanian is consider a democtatic country by England so romanian citisen can't ask asylum for persecution.

If you meanted rromani (whit 2 "r" a.k.a gypsys) the name ar simmilar but not the same. They aren't necessary romanian only 25% of rromani population are consider Romanian borned citisen, there are for exempal 2 milion living (and borned) in Serbia a country from where u can ask for asylum in England for persecution.

OK I meant gypsy and that is what English people call them, but the bullshit which is political correctness in this country calls them Roma and i am aware that they come from several east european countries not just Romania, I am 3 days in Bucharest and very much looking forward to it especially the game. We beat West Ham today 2-0 but it was like 2 armys not revealing there true strength, because we meet again in 8 days and the winner qualifys for the fa cup final against Chelsea or Liverpool, and us or west ham automatically qualify for UEFA cup next season.

OK I meant gypsy and that is what English people call them, but the bullshit which is political correctness in this country calls them Roma and i am aware that they come from several east european countries not just Romania, I am 3 days in Bucharest and very much looking forward to it especially the game. We beat West Ham today 2-0 but it was like 2 armys not revealing there true strength, because we meet again in 8 days and the winner qualifys for the fa cup final against Chelsea or Liverpool, and us or west ham automatically qualify for UEFA cup next season.

political correctness...what a dreadful thing :) it has gone mad in some countries, when it gets here...I shall be very upset

Steaua's coach Cosmin Olaroiu went to england to watch portsmouth - middlesbrough live...he came back a bit disappointed...because there wasn't much to see...boro's top players did not play

I have read your game was postponed to give your players a rest this weekend, we play 3 semi finals in 7 days, our best players will have to play in all of these 3 games, this is not going to be easy and there is a danger they might run out of gas.

I have read your game was postponed to give your players a rest this weekend, we play 3 semi finals in 7 days, our best players will have to play in all of these 3 games, this is not going to be easy and there is a danger they might run out of gas.

I really hope they do(run out of gas) :)it is vital that we qualify into the final...and with a bit of luck win it. May 10th 2006 is the perfect day to celebrate(hopefully with another cup)... the 20 years since the dramatic game that won us the european champions cup(first by an eastern european club)

A new european cup will be an enormous morale boost for the new generation of players and for romanian football in general.