Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harryboy

Will any Steau fans travel to the Boro

21 posts in this topic

I am going to the game in Bucharest and hope it will be a great visit, i dont know what to expect because i have never seen Steau play, if the boro who beat Chelsea, arsenal and man u turn up we will win but if the team that lost 7-0 to arsenal turn up we will loose, also i hope Steau fans are friendly, no visiting european fan has been beaten up at Boro, is it the same at Steau. MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN, I HOPE ITS BORO.

We will be there...at least 1500 fans..don't worry.

I'll be there with something special!

FLAGS NO PROBLEMS, but flares and the nice friendly police change faces and you will not see the game, you will be safe to drink in any bar, all european visitors are treated as guests and they have all said they had a great time in boro even when they lost. We put Roma out of the cup dont underestimate us.

If you bring 1500 fans that will be the best away support, Stuttgart brought 800 and Basel 340. The english game has changed many women and children go to games now because it is safe, the government made the laws very strict and the days of the hooligan are over because the penalties are so severe, i am sure you will have no hassle and will enjoy your visit to boro.

If you bring 1500 fans that will be the best away support, Stuttgart brought 800 and Basel 340. The english game has changed many women and children go to games now because it is safe, the government made the laws very strict and the days of the hooligan are over because the penalties are so severe, i am sure you will have no hassle and will enjoy your visit to boro.

not interested in pubs mate :), I'm after two cones of chips and a large fish :)with plenty of salt and vinegar, any fish bar near the stadium?

Kebabs are the new national dish of England since 5 million immigrants arrived in the last 10 years.

not interested in pubs mate :), I'm after two cones of chips and a large fish :)with plenty of salt and vinegar, any fish bar near the stadium?

Barnacle Bills fish and chip restraunt on Linthorpe road in Middlesbrough centre will sort you out with some decent fish and chips with plenty of salt and vinigar :wink:

Barnacle Bills fish and chip restraunt on Linthorpe road in Middlesbrough centre will sort you out with some decent fish and chips with plenty of salt and vinigar :wink:

it's such a pity we have no fish bar in this country :( not in my town anyway. I haven't had fish&chips for 9 months since I left england...and I'm getting desperate :)

Hey baloo just had fish and chips with lashings of salt and vineger,they were wonderful :wink:

You're bad to tease him like this 8)

Ahh i will buy him a beer,a sort of thankyou for making me want a portion of fish and chips. :lol:

harryboy Steaua fans are fanatic but in UEFA cup we act safe but in derbys in the domestic cup with Dinamo thinks aren't the same.So don't be afraisd you will be safe in UEFA cup the will not be any violences

harryboy Steaua fans are fanatic but in UEFA cup we act safe but in derbys in the domestic cup with Dinamo thinks aren't the same.So don't be afraisd  you will be safe in UEFA cup the will not be any violences

That is good to know, i swear to you on my mothers life that the days of THE MIDDLESBROUGH FRONTLINE are over, the government gave the police extreme powers to smash the hooligan gangs and in England if you fight due to a football game you go to jail for 6 months, no escape, so obviously this has killed off hooliganism, i think England over the last 10 years has gone from being the worst to the safest place to watch football.

Boro fans: nothing will happen to you guys. I know that the British news advice the traveling fans that we are dangerous, which is true, but we treat every guest with honor and respect… of course if you guys wont start a fight or anything like it. I remember drinking with the Aston Villa fans, with the saint from South Hampton and even with the fat guys from Liverpool! Okay so I guess this is settled!

Ps. I really think that the British government is killing this sport by putting so many bans on the supporters, hopefully it won’t get so fare here in MY COUNTRY!!

See you around dudes…I mean maites!!! Peace!

ARM+ATA

Yep. I'll be there along other 400-500 strong from London. I'm sure more Steaua supporters will be coming from other english cities. Not too many from Romania though, romanian embassy will probably take the piss, as usual.

Hairy Lemon for alcohol yeah ? :wink:

i`ll be there with my friends,i think 500 romanians suporter will be there. :twisted:

Yep. I'll be there along other 400-500 strong from London. I'm sure more Steaua supporters will be coming from other english cities. Not too many from Romania though, romanian embassy will probably take the piss, as usual.

Hairy Lemon for alcohol yeah ?  :wink:

Hairy lemon no problem opposite the town hall look forward to meeting you.