Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Are the

15 posts in this topic

Wines and spirits,i.e Vodka and bacardi cheap and easily available in Bucharest??my wife drinks bacardi if it is too expensive i will leave her at home :lol: :wink:

We are coming my friend,tickets confirmed today.I will buy you a drink whatever the result.It"s the wife i dont like buying one for :lol:

you chose marriage bruv... and for drinks, theres a nice british pub in town called 'The Dubliner' its a dodgy place its full of Chelsea fans.

It is just my strange sense of humour,of course i will buy the wife a drink,(well just 1 :wink:).I do not want to drink with Chelsea fans they always beat us in cup finals.

dnt wory, most Chelsea fans around hear, cant beat up a fly if theyr life depended on it... most of them are liketeachers in international schools.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

robbso leave your wife home...you'll drink more with out your wife :twisted:

Ahh you have never met her :lol: We call the Chelsea fans rent boys,it explains itself really :wink:

A rent boy is a young boy who sells his body to dirty old men. :o It gets them very mad so we always sing it to them :wink:

Do not drink much before the game, here if you are under the influence of alcohol you are not geting in the stadium,f...king coops,so is better to drink after the game for joy :D or for sadness :(

i don`t think the boro suporters will have any problem entering the stadium,even if the drank too much. :wink:

We have sold 2000 tickets for the match on Thursday.Not bad considering we have another semi final on Saturday and have sold all 18000 for that game i think.