Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

STEAUA - Poli Iasi (12.06.2006)

6 posts in this topic

@ MotanuD

I saw a penalty was given on Onlinesport, so had tho wait if it was in. And it was fortunatly, 1-0 it is enough to win.

Was it a penaltykick :?

Now first place as well, same amount of points as Dinamo!!

of topic~

In meantime I am listening to Heerenveen.

2-0 behind, but now 2-3 !!!!!

20 min to go!!

70 m :roll: 3-3 :roll:

90 m 4-3 :roll: :roll:

No Cl for us, try to get a ticket for UEFA again.

We're back on top of the league after this result. We played pretty good, dominated the whole match, but we lacked good finishing and sometimes a good final ball. Dica scored from a penalty... I think that's the only way he can score nowadays, he was caught too many times in an offside position.

I'm happy with the performance, still alot of work to be done, but I'm just glad we're back on top after Dinamo's 3-0 defeat at Rapid. 8)

FORZA Steaua!

@feanfan

Perhaps if you still had Huntelaar and Samaras today, your team was fighting for a better position...

Difficult match against AZ Alkmaar in the next round. I hope you will win. It's the last matchday of the season.

@feanfan

Perhaps if you still had Huntelaar and Samaras today, your team was fighting for a better position...

:evil: :evil: Don't remember me, I am just trying to forget :wink:

Yeah, I know, but there are others who can score.

3 goals is good, we had to win with that. Nilsson was out, not playing very well. Bosveld, Pranjic and substitute Mark de Vries scored.

But our defense is terrible at the moment!!

So we have a lot of cash in the pocket for which we thouhgt we had to buy strikers, but defenders are very welcome too :x Only the midfield is allright at the moment.

At AZ I hope we win, but playoff CL is out of reach.

With this team I am affraid we won't win playoff either :? The spirit is missing, I do not see the players want to win, wrong mentality.

Congratulations for the win again.

Yeah, 1-0 is not much, but it is enough. If you should win every game with 1-0 than you are champion :wink: