Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dinamo-Steaua (9 april 2006)

14 posts in this topic

I will try to support you tonight from distance.

Dinamo is known by me cause of our match against them for UEFA.

I expect Steaua to do a better job :D

Go for championship!!!!!!!!!

Talk to you lads later!

Let's do some basic thinking:

1. Dinamo - Heerenveen 0-0

2. Heerneveen - Steaua 1-3

Why not Dinamo - Steaua 1-3 ?!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

@feanfan : Too bad Heerenveen didn't won against Feyenoord ! 1-1 it's not a bad score but a win would have been better ! :wink:

2nd thing;

Dinamo 0-3 Otelu

Otelu 0-3 Steaua

Whynot a 6-0 for Steaua? Anything's possible, this is football.

2nd thing;

Dinamo 0-3 Otelu

Otelu  0-3 Steaua

Whynot a 6-0 for Steaua? Anything's possible, this is football.

8O That would be spectecular. A big defeat for Dinamo, they never will get over it 8)

But to be realistic a 1-3 must be possible :wink:

@motanuD 1-1 was the best we could get. Although we needed a win :( Today our opponents gained points. Ajax won from AZ and are 4 pts ahead. Groningen played 1-1 against PSV and are on 6th place, 2 pts ahead. We now have to look at place 6-9 for play off games for UEFA Ticket.

PSV has become today Champion of the Netherlands, so they play CL for sure.

This is the goal for Steaua aswell!!!!!

See you tonight!

Well, a draw 1-1,I do not know if I have to congratulate you with this. I think I must, cause a loss was thinkable till the 91st min. 8O

I understand there were chances for both of sides.

Was it a rough game, cause I could see yellow and even red cards were shown!

Or was it the referee who couldn't handle it!

It was a derby, so I an imagine there was a real battle going on.

Did Nesu get insured, as far I can understand he was brought to hospital?

By seeing Onlinesport text, it must be a very entertaining match. Dinamo 1-0 ahead, was almost sure to win the match, but than finally Christocea scores! I can imagine you were all at the edge of your seat.

Please who wants to give me a short review?

Not sure I can. Maybe tommorow I could explain it to you clear !

But you must know 2 things:

1. We played extremly bad. It was clear our players were tired.

2. The ref was awfull. I've seen referees in our 3rd division better than Mr. Rodomonti !

The ref tried to let the game loose, you can se that Dinamo gk was booked in the begining of the game (a Steaua attaker beat the offside trap and left the defence behine whit 2-3 meaters and was faluted by the gk as the last man he should bean send off but the ref esitated and gived him only yellow) after that the ref probably belived he made a mistake, feald that he's loosing control of the game and starded to give yellow card very easy, the game wasn't that rough.

Nesu was injured in a coleasion whit a midfilder but ther was no intention in that, the midfilder gashied his head as well but continued to play, Nesu wasn't allowed to do that by Steaua doctor (he wannted to continue the game).

Dinamo had only two opportunity to score in the game (in one of that Ogararu stoped the attaker as the last defender and was send off , a corect decision, and Dinamo scored from the freekick that was given for this - by the way in Romania there's talk about a big Ajax intrest for him and Nicolita, in Nicolita case is no way in hell to by allowed to move the club has the policy of not selling under 24 years player and even then there allowed to move only after 3 or 4 years of playng for the club he's 21 and played only for a year but Ogararu will probably be allowed ar there any talks in Holland about a presumed move to Ajax???.

Steaua dominated the game but looked tiered and didn't played there best (by the way Dinamo's last 2 win in the Championship where 1-0 whid goals scored in the 92 min so we can say Steaua goal was fate)

by the way in Romania there's talk about a big Ajax intrest for him and Nicolita, in Nicolita case is no way in hell to by allowed to move the club has the policy of not selling under 24 years player and even then there allowed to move only after 3 or 4 years of playng for the club he's 21 and played only for a year but Ogararu will probably be allowed ar there any talks in Holland about a presumed move to Ajax???.

Thank you for your review. I got the picture, but you filled in the details. Abt. the referee, I thought so, cause of the cartonboards he was giving. Fortunatly he let the gk in, otherwise it was not a game anymore from the start, if you had to go through with 10 players.

I have been on the board of Ajax and indeed there was said Van Geel en Blind had been at the game Rapid - Steau (both games I understand) but they do not know for sure why and for whom they were present.

The name of Radoi is mentioned aswell, besides the names you mentioning. There is no information known by the fans about a transfer up till now.

I will keep an eye on the board if information will be shown.

in Nicolita case is no way in hell to by allowed to move the club has the policy of not selling under 24 years player and even then there allowed to move only after 3 or 4 years of playng for the club he's 21 and played only for a year but Ogararu will probably be allowed ar there any talks in Holland about a presumed move to Ajax???.

Mitea and Chivu went to Ajax and they were under 24 :? Mitea from youth, so more than 4 year with the club, but Chivu was not 4 years at Craiova I think. Or was the period at Resita on basis of hiring?

This rule you are talking about is this a rule from the club or from the federation? I know this is not possible with us and other EU countries. Has Romania not join EU?

I hope you can follow me :oops:

Mitea and Chivu went to Ajax and they were under 24 :?  Mitea from youth, so more than 4 year with the club, but Chivu was not 4 years at Craiova I think. Or was the period at Resita on basis of hiring?

This rule you are talking about is this a rule from the club or from the federation? I know this is not possible with us and other EU countries. Has Romania not join EU?

this is the policy at Steaua... only Steaua isn't selling players under 24

mitea & Chivu didn’t played for Steaua

in Nicolita case is no way in hell to by allowed to move the club has the policy of not selling under 24 years player and even then there allowed to move only after 3 or 4 years of playng for the club he's 21 and played only for a year but Ogararu will probably be allowed ar there any talks in Holland about a presumed move to Ajax???.

Mitea and Chivu went to Ajax and they were under 24 :? Mitea from youth, so more than 4 year with the club, but Chivu was not 4 years at Craiova I think. Or was the period at Resita on basis of hiring?

Steaua was the first club in Roumania not selling the good players and increase their pay and now we are in the semifainals of the UEFA Cup with 2 times in a row participation in UEFA. Beat that Dinamo. f--ca Dinamo