Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boronutter

hello from middlesbrough!

16 posts in this topic

hiya nutter,i am coming to Boro,will you take me out and look after me :wink:

I will be flying from Thornaby International airport to the game.

Seriously,anyone who wants any help with pubs,hotels please ask while there is plenty of time.

Hello boronutter. Welcome to our site. Enjoy your stay.

We're looking forward to this game and may the best team win(I hope it will be Steaua).

To Boro fans,

I am realy sorry for your loss against Newcastle today with 1-2 at home. :(

Tbh I am a Newcastle fan, so for me it is great! :twisted:

I am looking forward to the matches to come against Steaua. Unfortunatly I am affraid the outcome will in advantage of Steaua. 8)

Sorry for you, but for me great again :D

Although I do hope Boateng will do better than today and Hasselbaink will play in UEFA matches.

This because they are Dutchies ofcourse :oops::P

FORZA Steaua!

you have to bear in mind that we purposely played a weakened tean due to a quater final fa cup game. :) we will win on wednesday and rest assured you will be in for a very tough game in bucharest!.all thye best wishes lads/lasses. :)

yes 3 semi finals in 8 days will be some achiebvement.

As for today the ref as a jawdee,gave them everything and a wealened team out as well.

tbh I am in a difficult position here. I've just found out that if Steaua reaches the final Holland has 1 place less in UEFA 8O

Romania will gain more points then in ranking :(

This could be in disadvantage for SC Heerenveen in the end of next season.

So maybe it is better Boro wins :oops: For our sake :wink:

I hope I do not make enemies on the board now. You must imagine how I feel now, knowing this all :cry:

I wish you all luck :roll: 8)

I've just found out that if Steaua reaches the final Holland has 1 place less in UEFA 8O

Romania will gain more points then in ranking :(

This could be in disadvantage for SC Heerenveen in the end of next season.

This will be possible in 2 years not now and only if we do a good ranking next year but ussualy Dinamo Bucharest destroy Romanian ranking by getting there ass kicked in first round of any european competition (this year was the best they had in 10 years and u seen how badley they did) so i think Holland place is safe.

I hope your are right Alextds :?

I was informed by a Heerenveen fan about this. Havn't looked it up for myself.

Thank you for your reply, I am certainly calmed down a bit an will have a good night sleep afterall!

FORZA Steaua FORZA Steaua FORZA Steaua

I was amazed of Boro's qualification...after basel scored first, I thought that Boro has no chances left, but they made a great game and won their place in the semi-final...

I am personaly glad that we avoid Sevilla or Schalke in this stage as Boro is an easier task...and I have no doubts...Steaua WILL PLAY THE FINAL THIS YEAR WITH SEVILLA!

@ feanfan: Holland's position is not threatened by Romania. You have a big advantage over us and it cannot be recovered in one or two years.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/UEFA/d.../crank2007.html

The difference in the rankin for 2007 UEFA ranking is 2 points this ranking will determin the number of team playng in 2008 and can be modified whit Steaua points this years (Steaua can get 3 points this year 3 victory ... or 4 i'm not sure if there is a bonus point for wining the finall ) and whit the points from next year competition of the 6 Holland teams and 4 Romanian team playing in Europe, Romania having a little avantage because 3 points made by a Holland team points = 2 points made by a Romanian team (the points ar divided by the number of team playng in Europe for a country).

So even if we win the UEFA Cup Holland can have 6 teams in 2008.

Russia is betwean Holland (-0.7pct difference) and Romania (+1.3pct difference) and playng whit 4 teams so they can get the extra teams on Holland expense (by the way u loose two teams not one a country can have 6 or 4 no contry can have 5 teams so is a battle for 2 UEFA Cup places).

But you can be a optimist and think Holland will cautch up Portugal and Germany (+3.5 points diference) and win a extra place.

Thank you guys!

I must admit this was the last thing I thought about, the ranking for countries :oops:

But because of the remark I got, I began to think about the consequenses.

Well, no doubt about it now. Steaua for the CUP!!!

greetings,

Feanfan

Tbh I am a Newcastle fan, so for me it is great! :twisted:

Why is this, feanfan? Is it because you lost to Newcastle in the UEFA cup :oops: ?

Yeah, it was the first time Heerenveen past the groupphase UEFA in history, and then we had to play against NUFC. Because of the long period of winter I had contact on the board with some guys and I went to Newcastle to the game. It was very special for us, fans of Heerenveen, to experience.

I have still contact with some guys by mail and I am stil on their board. :P

Steaua is the same story. Now for second time we could play after the winterperiod and Steaua was our oponent. We all know how that ended for Heerenveen :? I wasnt at the game, cause I wasn't sure it was save to go. I had bad information abt ultras so I just didn't dare. :oops:

Cause of the long period again I had (and still have) contact with fans, like you, on the board. With some, more contact than others 8)

I am glad I've met you guys here, you prove the opposite of my "wrong believes"

Maybe I go to Eindhoven, but not alone :oops: , I would like to know who else from the board is going so maybe we can arrange a meeting than? :D

Maybe next year I am still here and follow you, just as I am following NUFC. Unfortunatly they haven't reached UEFA this year.

It just feels right to be here. You lads are all nice, not insulting or whatever and normal questions and answers :wink:

A fellow Heerenveenfan was on another board of Steaua but had bad experience. They were not cooperative when he asked something and had bad language. I am just lucky I found your board :D