Followers 0
armanovici

STEAUA - Middlesbrough (20 April 2006)

Who will win this game?   75 members have voted

1. 1.

• 1.Steaua
    • 2.Boro
    • 3.Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

70 posts in this topic

It depends a lot on what team we put out on Thursday i would like to see Hassalbaink and Viduka up front with our two young wingers supplying good crosses.But our manager is sometimes too cautious and negative and may play just one up front.

Rob,

Now from what I here your manager is gonna go to your national team is that right?Well,if it is,then that means the 2 teams playng tonight are gonna do there best and it may be a spectacular sport feast.

Your players are highquality players but I'm not so shure about there motivation and comunication.You see,our players do it for the country,to make romanians feel proud.

Be on a lookout for:

Mirel Radoi;Nicolita;Goian;Ogararu

With respect,

Vlad

8) 8) :wink:

Steaua  3 - O  BORO

OUR RESPECT BORO

oh shit, did I missed the game. I thought it wasn't started yet 8)

I THINK it will be a 2-1 win for Steaua!

What a magnificent goal of Dica!!!!!

First with his back to the goal and then with a terrific shot into the right corner. Keeper had no chance :P

Forza Steau

What a magnificent goal of Dica!!!!!

First with his back to the goal and then with a terrific shot into the right corner. Keeper had no chance :P  

Forza Steaua

But he had an incredible miss ! I think I'll have a heart attack because of him !

:D 8)

It could have been 1-1 as well in the 40th min. :twisted: You are lucky :wink:

I hate it not to see the match. I see video on Online sport, fortunatly, so I can a bit imagine.

3 yellow cards already, is it really hard? Only for Steaua :?

edit, Dica pulled his shirt over his head, he didn't received yellow, this is a rule though, he was lucky?

1. The ref is stupid !

2. Boro were lucky, not us !

Help, Onlinesport is still in the 57th min.

Is there nothing happening on the pitch anymore?

It's over. 1-0. And I'm not feeling very good after this match. What a stupid ref...

Dica almost killed us with his misses !

:D

edit, Dica pulled his shirt over his head, he didn't received yellow, this is a rule though, he was lucky?

He recived a yellow for that.

Nicolita and Paraschiv will miss the next match.

Steaua could easly score another 2-3 goals.

Also we win 0.67 points in UEFA coeficit. (for feanfan fear of Holland losing 2 places in european competition 2 years from now)

I just saw Schalke-Sevilla on ZDF/Germany 0-0

The match review Steaua afterwards. What a chances Dica had! Boy, if he only could get 2 more :?

One on the bar, right into the keeper, for example.

Well, Boro didn't score and I believe Steaua will in away game, so I think they have good chances to go right to the final!

Eindhoven watch out for the Steaua ULTRA'S,

they are nice :wink: :D

Really unfortunate not to score more goals tonight.

Middlesbrough are stupid if they think they'll have an easy match on the Riverside. Steaua is dangerous in away matches.

Too bad Nicolita will not be playing :( He is very fast and could have scored on the counter attack. Iacob however could play after a shoulder injury, and could make the difference.

Although the feeling is a bit mixed after this game Steaua has certainly still the chance to reach the final.

I want to congratulate you all and I believe this is a good result to take to Middlesborough.

See you next week!

yea,well the game was a good one...with Steaua attacking,im a little disappointed about the result,we could win at 2,3 goals difference,but..this is it,we go at Boro to win and they need to know that Steaua is not Basel,we were with 2 classes over Middlesbrough,lets wait for the next match

Steaua is the pride of Romania !!!!!

I'm glad to know we are apreciated by the whones ho beat Dinamo(our rivals from hell)... :lol: