Followers 0
armanovici

STEAUA - Middlesbrough (20 April 2006)

Who will win this game?   75 members have voted

1. 1.

• 1.Steaua
    • 2.Boro
    • 3.Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

70 posts in this topic

The frontline is a thing of the past,they are all old men.Boro fans are 99% well behaved there should be no trouble from us.

We played recent matches against Southampton and Liverpool. Absolutely no problems occured then. I'm sure it'll be the same next week.

Many pubs to choose from in Bucharest, looking forward to have some drinks with Boro fans! :)

It will be a game between the team how has a better atac(Boro) and the team how has a better defence(Steaua)

Any ideea where Boro' fans meet? We can Have ca couple of beers with them,of course if they want to.Anyway,looking forward to this game and to meet the Boro' fans,maybe we can trade scarfs :wink:

Another view of the stadium.

riversidestadium800.jpg

Your fans will be behind the goal at the top of the picture,just on the right hand side.Enjoy when you get here :)

ROBBSO.. any pubs near the ground where Steaua fans are welcomed ? Some other Boro fan told me about a pub in the centre opposite the town hall..

There are many,The hairy lemon and the Central are opposite the town hall along with the Pacific bar(where i will be).There is also the Walkabout pub near the Town hall which is a big Australian themed bar.There are cheaper bars,Lloyds bar and Isaac Wilsons which sell decent food.

Yes...something about Harpe...that's the name o the pub...i heard that some Boro' fans will meet there for a beer....i mean..in Bucharest...not there

You will be made welcome in any of the bars i mentioned,they are approxamatly 10-15 minute walk to the ground.

ok...i want to ask you somethin else...i heard that some Boro' fans will have a drink in one of oure pubs...Harpe..which.honestly i don't know where it is...anyway...do you know something about this?

The Offside bar and the Harp Irish bar close to the train station i believe.Boro just confirmed my wife myself and two friends have got our tickets for the match 8)

The Offside bar and the Harp Irish bar close to the train station i believe.Boro just confirmed my wife myself and two friends have got our tickets for the match 8)

Enjoy the visit and the beer :!: 8) :D

No,one fan died in Amsterdam he was stabbed at 2 in the morning outside a club.3 fans were stabbed in Rome when a bunch of Boro fans including women and children were attacked in Rome by the ultras.No Boro fans were arrested they showed great restraint even though the violence from the Roma fans went on the next day at the game aswell.

We intend to :wink:

please do make sure you're drunk as a newt just before the game :)at the gates the police will breath test you for alcohol, hopefully the number of boro fans allowed in will dramatically drop to a few hundreds.

heheheh i don't think the coppers will put up any resistance against any "drunk beyond belief" boro fans and i really don't care how may of them will be present.Steaua supporters will sing all game long and it will be crazy specially when Steaua will score!

heheheh i don't think the coppers will put up any resistance against any "drunk beyond belief" boro fans and i really don't care how may of them will be present.Steaua supporters will sing all game long and it will be crazy specially when Steaua will score!

I want 50 thousand fans to shout as loudly as possible...Steaua, VICTORIE!Steaua, VICTORIE!

For any of you guys coming to boro, we met Stuttgart and Basel fans in the hairy lemon before the games, this bar is opposite the town hall and is 10 minutes walk from the stadium, the bar was a bit full for the stuttgart game because 200 of them accepted our offer, only about 20 Basel did. No punches thrown at any european games at the riverside, we treat our foreign visitors as guests, if you get drunk no problem, but if you get drunk and piss in the streets, the police will lock you up, which i am sure would happen in Romania as well.

Hmmm...I'm wondering if your fair-play is for real.If yes,then I truly respect your team,but let's face it your gonna get it and your gonna get it good. :lol:

I know what your thinking"Smaller budget smaller value"but you've seen what hapened to the other teams that have underestimated us. :lol:

We dont underestimate you,we all know how techinacaly good your footballers are.We are expecting a tough game and i for one would be happy with a 2-1 scoreline to you from the first leg.We will score goals at home :wink:

We dont underestimate you,we all know how techinacaly good your footballers are.We are expecting a tough game and i for one would be happy with a 2-1 scoreline to you from the first leg.We will score goals at home :wink:

You probably get the answer that they don't play at home 8)

But it is true, in UEFA 3 games after one another they couldn't score, we scored 1 goal :twisted:

But............they can score away, against US

3 times, so be aware of the strikers of Steaua.

FORZA Steaua!!!