Followers 0
armanovici

STEAUA - Middlesbrough (20 April 2006)

Who will win this game?   75 members have voted

1. 1.

• 1.Steaua
    • 2.Boro
    • 3.Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

70 posts in this topic

Everything related to this game here!

Steaua va castiga meciul tur cu 2-0 sau 3-0. Le vom scoate englezilor fotbalul din cap. Stiu ca am dat peste un adversar foarte dificil dar baietii nostri pot sa-i invinga pe cei de la M'Boro.

P.S.:Cine stie cand se pun in vanzare biletele la meci? ca eu sunt din provincie si vreau sa stiu data punerii in vanzare pentru a vorbi cu prietenii mei din Bucueresti ca sa-mi ia si mie bilete. Va multumesc anticipat!

Hello guys,

If you want to reply please do it in english.

This is the english sector you know :wink:

my signature is an old irish folk song. it relates very well with my opinion on this game. we'll crush this good old english team.

I hope "Boronutter" will join us here. He/she was on the other topic, so has found your forum already 8)

Maybe you can put a link on there forum? (if you not already did :? )

Hello Boro fan here,i think my friend has been in contact with one of your lads and he is meeting us for a beer Wednesday night in our hotel.Look forward to it.My friend is Davi_redcar.

I'm sure that Steaua fans will celebrate the victory against Boro in the streets, as usual, after important games.This is our year.UEFA Cup will be placed after Eindhoven in our trophee room. 8)

Red and Blue forever ! :wink:

Can you defend against,Hassalbink,Viduka,Yakubu?.Our strikers are in great form and hold the key to the outcome of the tie.

ever heard of Goian? Ghionea? Radoi? Carlos?

you will, long after your game with us is over!

I'm sure that it will be a great game and Steaua will win with 3 or 4 goals difference. Maybe you have good strikers but our defence is also the best from Romania and until now in UEFA Cup we only conceded 3 goals, so it will be very difficult for you to score against us. I am also curious how many english fans will come here in Bucharest to see the game because we've heard that you'll be around 4000. Is this true?

I would think approx 2000-2500,we have an fa cup semi final on the Sunday following the first leg in Romania.The fans are having to pick their games because of the expense involved.When we beat you and West Ham we have 2 cup finals in the space of three days :lol: :wink:

Good luck in FA Cup, i hope you'll win it but i'm sorry for you, the UEFA Cup is ours :lol: . But you'll play again in UEFA Cup next year becuase you'll win the FA Cup and you will have the chance to win it because next season we'll play in Champions League :wink: .

P.S. Thanks for the news flash about the number of english fans.

The exact numbers will be known on Tuesday,that"s when the club will be issuing the tickets.There are big queus at the Boro stadium now.

too much red and white if you ask me.

Unfortunatly our colours are the same as your arch enemies i think.Colours mean nothing it"s the people who wear them that matters and our lot are a friendly bunch looking for a good time. :wink:

that's nice but i advice you not to wear those colours the day of the match. we have a saying, "cloths do not represent the people that wear it". that's true only when you're not wearing red and white.

our lot are a friendly bunch looking for a good time. :wink:

That's very nice to hear, and I'm (almost :) ) sure there will be no problems.

But i know Midllesbrough has, like most English teams, its group of hooligans (Boro Frontline :?:) Are they coming to Bucharest? Did they went to Roma or Stuttgart?