Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
antijuveavita

We should win tonight C'mon Steaua

10 posts in this topic

we already fuckin wonn.  Basel here we come

It won't be Basel. We will play against Middlesbrough.

BEAT THAT FUCKING BORO... WIN THE CUP TOMORROW!

ok great then Middlesborough beated my Roma so Let's beat them and rais the cup! :wink:

I think you can beat Boro, but before raising the cup you will have to beat another team more... :?:

ok great then Middlesborough beated my Roma so Let's beat them and rais the cup! :wink:

I think you can beat Boro, but before raising the cup you will have to beat another team more... :?:

I don't totally agree to antijuveavita, but we want the same. :wink: Cause Steaua beat SC Heerenveen, I want them to win the cup 8)

I agree to Seiya: first win from Boro and then in Eindhoven kick the arse of Sevilla or Schalke '04. :twisted:

Then we can see a simalar picture as the avatar of "Bebeto". :D

I don't totally agree to antijuveavita, but we want the same. :wink: Cause Steaua beat SC Heerenveen, I want them to win the cup 8)

I agree to Seiya: first win from Boro and then in Eindhoven kick the arse of Sevilla or Schalke '04. :twisted:

Then we can see a simalar picture as the avatar of "Bebeto". :D

I think that if we write on this forum our common goal is Steaua Winner, I know won't be easy but we have to believe our team can give us a joy this year and at the last raising the UEFA Cup won't be bad :wink:

We will play for the suporters of roma because they deserve all the respect... i seen some movies with the suporters and they are formidable..i was hoping a final beetween roma and Steaua..but that is the life :roll:

We will play for the suporters of roma because they deserve all the respect... i seen some movies with the suporters and they are formidable..i was hoping a final beetween roma and Steaua..but that is the life  :roll:

thanks mate :wink: