Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chiumiento

Vladimir But to Steaua?

6 posts in this topic

Hey

I hear in the news that Vladimir But mybe comes to Steaua, but after that I hear nothing more about it?

I hope for both sides that he come to Steaua, he is a very good player its unbelivable what he can do with the ball!

Here in Germany he had a very good time by Borussia Dortmund, also in Freiburg he did a very good job!

Have anybody news for me about him, it would be great to hear something!!

Good luck for thuersday against Rapid I wish you the best!!

Just rumours...Steaua president denied it...It looks that he is afraid that But doesn't have a clean life.

Yes it was a problem from Vladi But but that is past in Dortmund and Freiburg he made some mistakes, but he learned from this mistakes in Hannover he was very professional he did much extra trainingssessions for example and he did everything to impress the coach!

You can ask many poeple in germany they will tell you that he is a good man now!

His wife and his kid made him much more serios, so this would be no problem today, i`m sure in thise point!

WE would love if he would come to us,but unfortunately we do not decide if he will be transferred or not.

@Chiumiento

What roll did he played when he was at Dortmund??if i remember well he played defensive midfielder :?:

He played in the offensive center field, at first it was difficult for him to get the center position because Andy Möller played there, so he comes over the ride side or sometime in the defensive midfielder!

In the second sesion he was the central player, he did a very good job there.

But I thing the best time he had in Freiburg it was a middle class team, nobody thought that they could come in the UEFA-Cup but than the get Vladimir But, because he had troubles in Dortmund with the trainer Mathias Sammer Freiburg could get him very cheap!

He playes in the central middlefield and makes amazing games, many experts said that he was in thise time the best midfielder in the Bundesliga!

In the next year he could not repead this strong games and Freiburg lose most of the games!