armanovici

Talks about Steaua

133 posts in this topic

I have a question for Romanian supporters: Are Sorin Ioan Paraschiv and Gabriel Ioan Paraschiv brothers or cousins?

nope

There are a lot of Paraschiv in Romania ;)

I was on match Zaglebie - Steaua and I have a question: Why were there only eight Steaua's fans? Problems with tickets?

After that match Polish fans hope that in Bucuresti Zaglebie will win 2-1. In 3rd round opponent will be Bate or Hafnarfjoerdur so Champions League is very anigh :)

Problems with the owner , Gigi Becali

Romania are guaranteed a presence in the 2008/09 UEFA Champions League group stage as they reap the rewards for impressive progress in European club competition in recent seasons.

Improvement

FC Steaua București picked up five points in the 2006/07 UEFA Champions League group stage before transferring to the UEFA Cup, where they were beaten by eventual winners Sevilla FC in the last 32. FC Dinamo 1948 București also reached that stage of the latter competition, losing to SL Benfica, and although Romania failed to replicate their achievement of getting two teams to the UEFA Cup quarter-finals as in 2005/06, those campaigns further boosted the country's coefficient.

Olympiacos task

The Romanian Liga 1 champions, CFR 1907 Cluj, will therefore take their place in the UEFA Champions League group stage, with runners-up Steaua București lining up in the third qualifying round. Greece enjoyed a similar entry for 2007/08 but champions Olympiacos CFP will have to come through qualifying if they are to take their seat in the group stage for the 12th successive season.

Romania are guaranteed a presence in the 2008/09 UEFA Champions League group stage........

Congratulations, you reached the groupstage of European League!

I think, viewing the other clubs involved, it is a pretty tough league, so no Cl this time, but still an intersting competition with a few interesting games ahead.

SC Heerenveen has reached the groupstage aswell, but I rather not draw Steaua......there are other teams I would like to draw as I think you are simply to good :cool:

But as I said, interesting competition as there are not realy "poor teams" so every game stands on its own.

For Romanian competetion; I will follow the game against "the Red Dogs" next Sunday.......goodluck!

:steag_cruce_invers:

high fives

Right on with Mary Poppins and the James Bond movies. They suck real much. Also, Thesps list is objective - best movies made. I think that is silly. Mine are just my favorite movies.