armanovici

Talks about Steaua

133 posts in this topic

Hi there,

It's my first post on site actually so.. buna ziua everyone.. :wink:

Grats for your last result with Liege. Grats for Champions League. I hope Dan Petrescu leads my Wisla Krakow today the same way.. to victory with Mattesburg in UEFA Cup. He and our small Romanian colony in Krakow.

Wish you all the best in CL

Salut

I dont know if you succeeded in selling the tickets, but I bet the ones who went to the stadium experienced a good atmosphere and saw 5 goals!

Unfortunately Steaua couldnt manage to stand up against this "mighty" Real Madrid. :cry:

I understand for the 3rd goal of Ronaldinho even the supporters of Steaua put their hands together.

With 2-1 Steaua was back in the race, but couldnt keep up. I havent seen or heared something of the game, I will watch the highlights.

One goal had my attention: a Dutch guy who played once for my SC Heerenveen. :D Is out of the picture for the Dutch National team at the moment, but is playing for a big club and I wish him all the best.

I think Steaua lost from the nr. 1 in the GroupE.

They have to gain points against the other oponents.

Goodluck in CL!! Forza Steaua Hey!!!!!

Hello!

I am just back from the stadium. We lost but I must admit Ajax was the better team. There was live music afterwards in the supportershome, and we made a party afterall 8) That is why I am so late :D

I took a picture of Ogararu when he was doing the warming up, but he was a substitute and didnt play today! Stam was fit and Heitinga was playing.

Huntelaar (forum Heerenveen) didnt score but was difficult to defend, but our defender Hanssen did well. Our topscorer of the Dutch League, Afonso Alves didnt score either, had his chances and 1 freekick, wich was not dangerous.

We lost the ball at the midfield to often.

De Mull scored a nice goal, but was not good defended. 2nd Goal was a freekick of Sneyder, for which I thought our goalie must have saved it, but didnt. He knocked his elbow to the post with his action, dont know how bad it is and if he can play on Thursday next in UEFA. He played 90 min. but didnt look allright!

I try to put the pic of Ogararu on the forum, but it is not very clear. Just to let you see Ogararu was there! :P

Congratulations with the win tonight. Just saw it on Onlinesport. 3 Goals within 15 min. not bad 8)

I hope the game was exciting and the players performed well!

Forza Steaua!!

im from india but i have been living in bucharest for like 4 years.Im really big fan of Steaua.I didnt miss a single of match of them since last year october :D 8) .I love the way they play..although its quite shocking the way they play now compared to last year. 8O it would be great if Steaua could get a better scout and a better investment.

i also have one question...how do i join the fifa 2007 contests..sorry i know this is suppoed to be about Steaua only?

nice to see Steaua has fans in other countries ... hope the future will give Steaua even more fans fularsteau2 steagcruce2 steag3

**** STEOAIA :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Moaaa, ce tare esti.

Ce ai putut sa spui.

Esti un adevarat....distrus.

I saw information about Pawel Golanski on home page of this servis. Does it mean that Golanski join Steaua? It's in Romanian language so I don't know what does it mean. Could anyone Romanian user translate that news? Thanks in advance ;)

Yes,Romanian press announces that Steaua has aquired Pawel Golanski from Korona.Also,we are trying to sign with other 4 players and one of them is Ruben Pulido from Getafe FC

@polak

That doesn't actually means Golansky is our player from now on. Romania's mass-media is well known for its bloopers.

salut Stelistul19

bun venit pe pagina suporterilor Steaua :tongue:

@axl23

crezi ca la ei ziarele scriu numai adevarul? :biggrin:

"English section", "Talks about Steaua"...Raul, ce-ti zic toate astea?

"English section", "Talks about Steaua"...Raul, ce-ti zic toate astea?

sorry to cut in...you're very right,but you're posting in Romanian too...

sorry to cut in...you're very right,but you're posting in Romanian too...

You HAVE GOT to be shittin' me!?!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SizCrm-Wii8 - Golanski's goal vs Estonia

Steaua made a very good transfer. "Golo" is the best polish right defender (except Marcin Wasilewski from Anderlecht Brussels) now. He made 5 appearances and 1 goal in Polish national team. I hope Golanski will happen world class player because Steaua is much better club than Korona Kielce. In Steaua he has chance to advance.

Now that's GREAT goal!

Golkeepers situation has been cleared. Number one will be Robinson Zapata, member of the Copa America. Congratulations for good transfer! :)

I have a question for Romanian supporters: Are Sorin Ioan Paraschiv and Gabriel Ioan Paraschiv brothers or cousins?

Not that i know of.