armanovici

Talks about Steaua

133 posts in this topic

That`s great.You have bought very good players.Our team is selling the best players.If you want you can bye some: :lol: At least they will be in good hands :lol:

Steaua have new best tranfer. Mirel Radoi is idol galeri go to Portsmut de price 11 milone EURO. Bravo Steaua

Pe limba romuna: eu se bucura are deja mult suporteri CSKA. CSKA si Steaua este ecipe bratele. Dorez supcesc ecipa Steaua la cempions lige si finala supercupa Romania. Va scria cu putin cuvinte la limba bulgara, bucuria vostru aic are suporteri nostru CSKA.

Здравейте всички Българи. Радвам се, че сте тук и всички румънци фенове на Стяуа обичат нас цсекарите. Моля ви, пишете само хубаво за ЦСКА, защото те го обожават вече нашият отбор. Нека им спестим неща от рода, че стадиона ни не бил по световни стандарти и че президента ни е говедо. :roll:

Thank you very much, Milan, for your thoughts. Mirel will play for Liverpool or Arsenal actually, but thanks anyway. :wink:

Our coach Cosmin Olaroiu had a contract offer from Heerenveen, also from Trabzonspor and Gaziantepspor which he turned down. (acording to gsp.ro)

This is not off tropic.  :lol:

Mister Milan i think u really start to like feanfan...thats cute :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is not off tropic.  :lol:

Mister Milan i think u really start to like feanfan...thats cute :lol: :lol: :lol:

I AM cute and should feel honoured if this was realy the case, but it isnt 8)

I have put on the program for first half competition Steaua, but I miss the time when game starts. Can someone tell me where I can find that?

We don't know the hours yet, that's something for broadcasters to decide.

Thanks for the reply Dawson! I understand I must have patience 8)

You're welcome! :wink:

There will be changes about the dates, as well. And there might be shown the full schedules for the first few rounds only.

Well, I thought it would be handy to have them all, but weekly is oke also. It is for a friend who is making a website with the most interested leagues and he mentioned Germany, England and France. I said what about Romania and he asked me to provide him the table and times of games of Romania/Steaua to inform his members :wink: I will provide him the results so he can add them every week.

So it will not take long and there will be more Dutchies who will fancy Steaua, I try to make them enthousiastic 8)

Wow! Thank you very much!

They will be very interested in short time, since Steaua will be the best in Champions League this season! :wink:

Hi what's up.Are you preparing for the CL.I hope that you will qualify for the 1/2 final at least.If somebody want's to communicate with me my skype is shevchenko9344. FORZA Steaua FORZA CSKA

Steaua stir Romanian revival

There was no consoling FC Steaua Bucuresti after their heart-wrenching defeat by Middlesbrough FC in the semi-finals of the UEFA Cup last season. Massimo Maccarone's last-minute header was a sickening blow, bringing an abrupt end to the dream of a first continental trophy since winning the European Champion Clubs' Cup 20 years previously.

Consolation prize

Three months on, though, it appears Romanian football, if not Steaua directly, may have received a substantial consolation prize after all. Steaua's run to the semi-finals, coupled with AFC Rapid Bucuresti reaching the quarter-finals and FC Dinamo Bucuresti narrowly missing out on a place in the knockout rounds of the same competition, has significantly boosted Romania's UEFA coefficient to the point where the national champions this season are likely to earn a place in the UEFA Champions League group stage in 2007/08.

Big movers

Romania are the biggest movers in UEFA's coefficient rankings, based on results in European competition over the past five seasons. They have jumped from 25th position to tenth in the list of member associations, which though not high enough to guarantee the Romanian champions a direct entry into group stage, could do so should the 2006/07 UEFA Champions League winners also qualify directly for the group stage via their domestic position. Regardless, the knock-on effects are significant. Barring unforeseen circumstances, this season's runners-up in Romania will now enter the 2007/08 UEFA Champions League at the second qualifying round stage, the Romanian Cup winners will be promoted to the first round proper of the UEFA Cup while the league's third-placed side will enter at the second qualifying round stage.

Windfall

Never before has so much been at stake in the Romanian top flight. Romanian newspapers are already discussing a "guaranteed €3.6m" windfall awaiting the champions this year as they contemplate a first Romanian side in the UEFA Champions League group stage since Steaua came through qualifying in 1996/97. Romania's renaissance at domestic level is the result of increased investment by a new generation of club owners, determined to hold on to their best players. Foreign coaches such as Walter Zenga and Oleg Protasov have also helped change the mentality as has the return of the likes of Gheorghe Hagi and Dorinel Munteanu as coaches, bringing much-valued experience after successful playing careers abroad. Investment has also gone into improving infrastructure after years of stagnation and this is now bringing its reward.

Stronger competition

A stronger domestic league has made Romanian teams more competitive in Europe and in 2005 Steaua became the first Romanian side in 12 years to reach the new year still involved in UEFA competition. Last season, Romania went one better when Rapid joined them in the latter stages of the UEFA Cup. Many put the upturn in fortunes at the feet of one man, Steaua owner Gigi Becali, whose financial investment and policy of holding on to his best players when possible has forced his rivals to change their mentality as well to keep the pace.

Champions League dream

Becali has always had one goal: "My dream is to play in the Champions League group stage." That dream is nearing reality. "We're working not only to play in the group stage, but to go further as well," he said. "For me there is no halfway. We have to compete with the big teams and defeat them. This has to be our mentality." Becali's thinking has rubbed off on his rivals. Steaua are chasing their third straight title, but that has not stopped the likes of Rapid, Dinamo, FCU Politehnica Timisoara and CFR Ecomax Cluj thinking big as well. They will all push Steaua hard this year, and their owners are all speaking from the same hymn sheet. Winning the title is the goal; a place in the group stage of the UEFA Champions League the dream.

New attitude

Steaua, of course, are guaranteed nothing and the cruellest twist would see Dinamo or another team capitalise on the good work Becali's side have done in Europe in recent seasons. Dinamo coach Mircea Rednic certainly intends to. "I don't care about how we play football, I don't care about putting on a show," he said. "I am interested only in results. Nothing else matters." Rednic's comments epitomise a new attitude in Romanian club football. Teams are setting their sights higher season by season and this new winning mentality is one important by-product of Romania's rise up the coefficient rankings. Steaua might not even have to wait until next season for a taste of the group stage. After knocking out NK Gorica in the second qualifying round of the UEFA Champions League on Wednesday only R. Standard de Liège stand between them and Becali's goal - just as a decade ago Steaua defeated Club Brugge KV to join Europe's èlite. With Romanian football on the rise, Standard will not have it easy. Suddenly Maccarone’s late goal at the Riverside seems a long time ago.

Source: UEFA.com

We are proud that CSKA fans are friends with us...CSKA and Steaua Bucharest are two big clubs in this part of Europe!Forza Steaua,Respect CSKA! :wink:

P.S. Hope you''ll be with us next Wednesday, in the match with Standard! :wink:

Champions League WE'RE HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WON 2-1!!!!!!