armanovici

Talks about Steaua

133 posts in this topic

10x for welckoming me:)I am very happy.Today i wathed Trica in one of our TV shows for cooking:)He cooked very good and delicious thing:)From the team he respects the fans more than every other:)I think that he was the same when he was playing for Steaua.Wasn`t He?Can you tell me more about him?:)

:lol: Yeah , that was a great show :lol: The Show is called "Delicious" :lol: and Trica competed with Tiago. He cooked fried chicken ,and Tiago (who is not our player anymore :( ) cooked cake made of carrots :lol: :lol: :lol:

Their girlfriends/wives ( i have no idea) were at least as good as them ...in some aspects :lol:

P.S. i wanted to ask you something about Trica-was he a key player in your team when he played at Ghencea :)

He was very moody...sometimes divine(few times) and sometimes he was a simple spectator...i don't know why.

He had a problem,a major one:his atitude.

Unfortunately, Trica's time at Steaua concurred with one of the darkest periods of our history.

He was regarded as a very talented and gifted player when he was young, but slowly faded as time passed by...maybe he changed now, you can tell us.

I will always remember him after the title from "Gazeta Sporturilor" one of the romanians newspapers after a super show against Dinamo in Romanian Supercup(2001 i think)

"THE RED AND BLUE KING"...he scored twice, we've won 2-1...man of the match.

Steaua = the best romanian team , a team how destroyed Betis . The lost game in Midlesbrough was only because of the players how wore very tired after 2 or 3 games in a week . A team wich won the romanian cup because of their respect for other team too . A good owner , a good coach , a good team

When Trica left Steaua he was the top goalscorer (11 goals) but Steaua had a bad half season - 6 place (he left in the winter not at the end of the championship).

His last 3 matches were a 0-0 draw and two 1-0 victory in which he scored the bought goals (but Steaua played really bad in all of them and the suporters notice more the team poor game then Trica).

Then he whent to Bulgaria and i think he won "best forighner player" aword two time in a row.

Can you give me a picture of trica playing for Steaua?Thanks in advance:)))

img787209hx.jpg

trica15ht.gif

trica3338xi.jpg

trica449uq.jpg

trica559dd.jpg

Can you give me a picture of trica playing for Steaua?Thanks in advance:)))

We expect the same from you :lol: at least i am expecting that :lol:

He was very moody...sometimes divine(few times) and sometimes he was a simple spectator...i don't know why.

He had a problem,a major one:his atitude.

Unfortunately, Trica's time at Steaua concurred with one of the darkest periods of our history.

He was regarded as a very talented and gifted player when he was young, but slowly faded as time passed by...maybe he changed now, you can tell us.

I will always remember him after the title from "Gazeta Sporturilor" one of the romanians newspapers after a super show against Dinamo in Romanian Supercup(2001 i think)

"THE RED AND BLUE KING"...he scored twice, we've won 2-1...man of the match.

at that moment, i don't remember exactly but i think it was Viorel Paunescu who said "Trica is a better trasfer for Steaua than would have been Mutu". So yes, a real talent...

Melku Thanks for the pictures:)My friend CSKA SOFIA has sent you the pictures that i was going to sent:)Thanks again:)And congratulations for the title:)You are the best:)

C.S.ca.A. fans thank you for al your support and all the best for your team and fans.good luck in UEFA cup and for the next season and be champions like us.

-----------------------------------------------------

forza Steaua,C.S.ca.A and Partizan

Cheers and from me.We are happy for you and we want to do well in the CL.And we hope if you play with levski to smash them very hardly:))

Trica is a very gifted player. He played very well for Steaua as long as he was used as the second striker. After a while the coach started to use him as a right wing middlefielder a since then his game began to fade away. As long as he is use in the right position he can be a magnific player

There have been some good games and some very fine goals. Hope Italy wins it.

Now we are more intrested whit the club transfers.

Brasil match had the T.V. rating of a first division match betwin our team and the 7 or 8th team in the league. We are watching Ecuador, Paraguay and Serbia because there are rumores that some of the players in those team will join Steaua and Holland because we will meat them for Euro 2008.

It's hard to whatch poor team from Europe like Poland, Ukraine on the World Cup when they don't show us nothing and probably Romania can wipe the floor whit them.

Steaua sold a player to Ajax (Ogararu - defender right whit 3.3mil euro) and bought 3 players whit 1.2mil euro (a central defender Panait, a central/ right midfield Drida and a forward Badea)

And we'r also waiting for another 3 players, there are some rumores most known are Ecuador midfielder VALENCIA Luis (no 16 at WC), Parguay forward LOPEZ Dante (no 20 at WC) and Serbia and Montenegro defender BASTA Dusan (no 13 at WC).

Also today the club anonced that Manchester offer 9mil euro for Radoi (defending midfield and also capitan) but the club want's at least 10 mil.