armanovici

Talks about Steaua

133 posts in this topic

Hai Steaua, qualification next round!! Congratulations!

Unfortunately I could not follow it live on screen,but I followed live in text on Onlinesport.

As long as it stayed 0-0 I can imagine it was almost a nervous breakdown for some of you 8)

What a relief after the final whistle. No score, but who will remember that later :twisted:

Steaua to the next round, Rapid beaten :wink:

Forza Steaua

hi feanfan!

yes it was very bad as long as score was 0:0! Steaua had his best time in the beginning of the second half! in the following 10-15 minutes Steaua had big chances! the rest of the time rapid put super pressure to us, they tried to score, but we hold this 0:0! i was a little bit angry, because Carlos don't showed his best performance! in the last 5-10 minutes rapid had big chances. Steaua is a super team and know how to hold this draw! unfortunately we didn't score! i wanted to see how the Steaua fans celebrate this goal!

in fact, Steaua will play the next leg against basel! basel is a good team. it will be very difficult to beat them! but Steaua is Steaua, and Steaua can beat every team in this semi final!

I am sorry Carlos had no good performance.

But at least he didn't let the ball through as he did last week 8O

Yes, against Basel, Middlesborough will not score 3 goals now.

Schalke '04 scored against Levski 1-1, so they have to face Sevilla.

Do you think you can go to the final? (think positiv :wink: )

i think schalke or sevilla are better teams than basel! so we have great chances to go to the final! but at this stage every team has its chances and will play every game as it would be the last game of their life! annother problem is that now everybody knowes that Steaua is a great team!! everybody knowes Steaua qualities! and nobody will think that Steaua is a easy opponent.

i am not so enthusiastic to say we beat basel at home and at road, because we didn't play very well!

Steaua - basel 1:0

basel - Steaua 1:1

in the final i want that Steaua will face FC sevilla!

I think you are right, but on the other hand, Steaua does not score very easily, so that can break them up in the end. There defence is pretty good, so for Basel it will be difficult to score, maybe. I do not know exactly how their strikers are doing at the moment. But you can be sure the coach will do his homework:wink:

I cross my fingers for you it will be Sevilla in the final. I understand not a lot of fans are in the opportunity to go to the final, even not going to Basel. Will you go to visit a abroad game, now they have come so far?

I think you are right, but on   the other hand, Steaua does not score very easily, so that can break them up in the end. There defence is pretty good, so for Basel it will be difficult to score, maybe. I do not know exactly how their strikers are doing at the moment. But you can be sure the coach will do his homework:wink:

I cross my fingers for you it will be Sevilla in the final. I understand not a lot of fans are in the opportunity to go to the final, even not going to Basel. Will you go to visit a abroad game, now they have come so far?

So, not Basel but Middlesbrough after all.

Who could predict they would score 4 times 8O

Well, there is still "homework" to be done.

But a team who is scoring that easily. A nightmare for Steaua? They have difficulties in scoring a goal :?

Wow. I couldn't believe it! Boro played fantastic. At 2-1 for them I was praying for Basel to qualify.. they looked so poor. But I guess it's my chance to be in the Riverside for the second leg.

On Steaua's game... well, my heart was beating harder than never. We got lucky at time, they got lucky at time, but I think the best squad out of the two qualified through. Well done Nicolita! Well done Oli! Well done Radoi! Well done Goian! Well done Carlos.. keep your head up!

FORZA Steaua! Bring on Boro!

Boro were amazing last night, they made it even that they were behind three goals on aggregate, and even more amazing is that this is the clubs first appearance in on european cup in clubs history.

There are an obviously good team since they've eliminated both Stuttgart and AS Roma, two favorites for the UEFA CUP trophy...

Anyway is certainly better for Steaua to play against Boro then against Sevilla or Schalke...

Something tells me that Steaua will make it to the final!

P.S: Feanfan,if Steaua will play the final, you could go to see the game live on the stadium, since it will be in Eindhoven... :)

I cross my fingers for you it will be Sevilla in the final.

I swear: I have my fingers crossed too.

¡¡HAI SEVILLA!!

Why exactly do you want to face us in the final?

Sevilla - May 07 1986 - Champions Cup final

Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan stadium

Barcelona - Steaua 0-2 (a.p.)

Steaua became the queen of Europe.

I think that Sevilla will have no problems in advancing to the final stage, since this team Schalke is not big deal, afterall they hardly got a draw in yestarday's game, and that with the help of the referee...

For Steaua it will be harder since Boro is a strong team who eliminated AS Roma and Stuttgart or defeated in Premier League teams like Man. U. and Chelsea...

Sevilla - May 07 1986 - Champions Cup final

Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan stadium

Barcelona - Steaua 0-2 (a.p.)

Steaua became the queen of Europe.

Believe me, I remember that. I was 5 but I have images in my mind. But why is that match, and that cup, a reason for you to play against us? I really would like not to break the magic between Sevilla and Bucharest... but it maybe would happen...

I think that Sevilla will have no problems in advancing to the final stage, since this team Schalke is not big deal, afterall they hardly got a draw in yestarday's game, and that with the help of the referee...

For Steaua it will be harder since Boro is a strong team who eliminated AS Roma and Stuttgart or defeated in Premier League teams like Man. U. and Chelsea...

I'm not so sure like you, Stryker, but thank you for your confidence. Maybe we'll see, but you have not cleared me why do you want Sevilla and not Schalke...

@Seiya

I am saying that I have no doubts, your team, Sevilla

it's much to strong, as a matter of fact, I'd say that they are the best team remained in competion...

As for Schalke, haven't you heard abou their last game? Levski had 1-0 at the end of the first half, and they could only make a draw because the ref was "playing on their side", anyway they are a good team but Sevilla is stronger, at least thats how is see things...

Why your team? Okay as a joke I'd ask you: Would you prefer us to meet the other team in the final?? NO?Certainly not! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Steaua can take the Cup home:)

I hope u play with Schalke on the final and beet them cos they are not much of a good team as the meadia make them.Gonna cross fingures for u:)

p.s if i and some friends can get some tickets i think we can manage to come for the game in Bucurest :D

p.s if i and some friends can get some tickets i think we can manage to come for the game in Bucurest :D

Along with the CSKA Ultras ??

Along with the CSKA Ultras ??

That would be something. :lol:

Does anyone can give me information if there is serious interest of Ajax Amsterdam in Ogaruru, Nicolita or Radoi?

Have asked it before, was told there is a rule for transfering players from Steau, have to play for more than 3/4 years for the club and has to be older than 24.

On the board of Ajax is it still a hot item. So maybe this time Steaua is breaking this rule and a transfer will be announced? Maybe they waited till Steaua had finished UEFA?

Does anyone know from reliable source maybe? 8) :wink:

Well, it looks like Ajax is gonna buy Ogararu.

Yes indeed, as I mentioned in treath Ogararu.

I hear on TV that he indeed has signed a contract today, so they are very quick in settle the deal.

So the fact he is been seen on Schiphol airport is not a rumour anymore :?

Ogararu is one of the most popular players among Steaua's suporters. he had played fot this team since he was just a child and that means a lot in today's football. He's a very good defender, always calm and in control of things.

PS he is one of the most articulate football players i know. very clever and well spoken he's a rare sight between footballers and you can see those qualities reflected in his game. In conclusion: a great transfer for Ajax and a great loss for us ( But you know how this feels already and i'm thinking of Huntelaar of course)

Hi I`m Marin from Bulgaria.I`m fan of cska sofia and i also like your team.You Play very beautiful football and it`s a pity that you were eliminated by Boro:(I really hope that you will be on the final next year:)Write me:)ULTRA Steaua ULTRA CSKA

Welcome Marin, hope we will be happy wednesday! :D