armanovici

Talks about Steaua

133 posts in this topic

Every Steaua fan can discuss here about Steaua, anything related to our club,only english.

We have won against Poli...tough game,we played without 4 first team players...but we won...a very good game!

An excelent game in the first half for us and Balace with a lucky goal for Poli . I cannot say the same think about the second half but it`s good that we won 3 points .

Hello there,

I follow match on Online sport but it is in Romanian, so I cann't follow it very well :(

Radoi yellow for protesting? Keep it cool, almost 2-1!! 1-1 is a good result, 1-2 is better, but I don't know if they had chances?

5 min to go, come on Steaua!!

Scandari triviale din galeria Stelei, huiduie suporterii Rapidului.

Is there something going on? 2 min. extra time :? Forze Steaua, keep up!

Steaua played much better, big chances for Dica. 1-1, not the best score when you watched the game, but a good score for an away game

Thank you for replying. What a relief, I felt lonely in here :? 8)

I understand it could have been 1-3. This gives hope for the homegame. I think they can manage. They have the advantage of the homecrowd, but unfortunatly this was not a succes last UEFA games. They must not be nervous, but play their own game. It would be terrific if they manage to get to the next round.

Especially against Rapid :P :wink:

a little summary:

Steaua began well, and scored in minute 4 through Banel Nicolita. Nicolae Dica had chances for 0:2, but Coman saves great! at the end of the first half everybody thought it was 0:2 when oprita scored, but the referee decided it was out! a bit unlucky, because at this moment Steaua was much better then rapid and had great chances to win this game 2:0 or higher!!

with the second half Steaua had lost its security in the defence and Moldovan scored 1:1. first Ghionea made a mistake and lost the ball, then Carlos receives a easy ball, which goes through his arms! since this moment rapid dominated the following 15-20 minutes! Steaua couldn't creat any other big chances, i think because they wanted to hold this draw. rapid had a big chance in the last minute, but buga didn't score.

a 1:1 draw which is a good chance for Steaua to make it "at home"! let us hope that Carlos doesn't repeat such mistakes! we belive in him and his qualities! and we belive in Steaua and their players! i hope and i think Steaua will win at home 2:0! both goals from Dica. each in every half!

Steaua88,

Thank you for your clear review :D

I followed the game on Onlinesport and could read the goal was not given, saw a picture of it, but couldn't see clear.

There were no games at all broadcasted here in Holland. We had 2 nights of Championsleague games, but UEFA seems not to be important now Dutch teams are out 8O I saw a short moment on German television of Schalke '04 agains Levski Sofia. We know Levski from the groupphase :wink: I don't think they manage to get throug. They scored 0-1, but lost 3-1.

Well, I go to bed now, good luck in competition and on 6th of April. I will drop in again!

i think oprita's goal wasn't out! if we had scored, the game would be much easier. so we have to suffer next thursday in lia manoliu! like Olaroiu sayed: when we played 0:0 everybody was sad, but now if we play 0:0 at home everybody would be happy!"

it will be very difficult because if rapid score a goal early in the game, they could play very defensiv and on counter attack! this will be the big problem!

but we saw also last week against Poli that Steaua can win at home, and i hope they will do it. Bostina will be availible for this game. i really hope Dica will find back to his mental strength of the games played in the group stage. at the moment he has a lack of self confidence.

forza Steaua

I'm kind of statisfied with tonight's result. A 1-1 draw away from home isn't bad at all. The team just has to play more careful next week, not giving too many balls away and play the a simple game. Everyone saw when Ghionea tried to complicate things...we recieved a goal.. a very lucky goal indeed.

I don't want Steaua to play a defensive game at home. It will be too dangerous, it's basically letting the opponent attack you, and we all know what a Rapid goal would do to the course of the game.

Carlos was unlucky, let's not blame him... I've seen Schmiechel do even worse blunders.

FORZA Steaua!

I agree a (early) goal of Rapid would be very difficult for the continuing of the game as Rapid will go in the defence. Yeah, 2 or 3 goals were welcome, give the team more "air". Good for confidence. But I think it will succeed, it will be a very exciting game. Think it will be terrific to be part of it as a fan.

I will be here on the board again, trying to follow the match, with a little help of you guys, I hope :wink:

"See" you soon!

Have a nice weekend and goodnight for now :D

1-1 is a good result, Steaua is one-half qualified for the next leg, I think it will be 3-1 on Manoliu for our team.

Things are pretty obvious in the other games...Levski has got no chances, as they need to beat Schalke away with more then 3 goals, Sevilla has already solved the qualification problem with Zenit...Middlesbrough will have to work hard,after being defeat in away game with 2-0...

P.S. Basel has the same colors as our team(red shirts in the away game! :lol: :lol:

feanfan I think you can watch Steaua-Rapid live online because the TV station that transmits the game is broadcasting online non-stop. I hope they will let the transmission live during the game.Here is the site : www.realitatea.net in the upper right side press live and you have the channel live.

feanfan I think you can watch Steaua-Rapid live online because the TV station that transmits the game is broadcasting online non-stop. I hope they will let the transmission live during the game.Here is the site : www.realitatea.net in the upper right side press live and you have the channel live.

Thank you very much for the link! I will certainly try it! :D

Congratulations with your 0-3 win against Otelul Galati!!!!!

You are doing great in away games 8) I hope the players get the confidence to play at home as "good" as they do away :P

To start with the game against Rapid next Thursday :wink: :D

Unfortunatly, we cannot play home 'till the next season. The stadium we play our home matches is bigger, not better. And it's not our "Temple" !

If we could use our home stadium, then Steaua - Rapid could be the biggest defeat in our rivals' history... But we can't, so 1-0 is a good score now.

And be sure that we'll win all our away matches. And that the last win in this season will happen in Eindhoven !

Nope...the last win is going to be in Monaco (september) in the European supercup.Feanfan I have a link for you that will broadcast the game live for sure but unfortunately is not free (about 10 euro)...however I wanted to let you know about it: www.meciulmilenului.ro you have to press the green link and after completing the forms you receive an access code that you need it to enter in the red link.

FORZA Steaua !

Nope...the last win is going to be in Monaco (september) in the European supercup.Feanfan I have a link for you that will broadcast the game live for sure but unfortunately is not free (about 10 euro)...however I wanted to let you know about it: www.meciulmilenului.ro you have to press the green link and after completing the forms you receive an access code that you need it to enter in the red link.

FORZA Steaua !

Well, Florin2004, I hope you are right about playing the Supercup :D

Thank you for the link, but I hope not to dissapoint you to much as I tell you I will not use it :oops: If I have to pay for the game, I rather go to the stadium 8) Or, even better, I save the money to buy a ticket for the match in Eindhoven :P

In the meantime I have received links for free, so I will try them.

Good luck tomorrow and if you are going, shout them to victory :wink:

No problem, the important thing is that you can see the game. Unfortunately I cant see my team in the stadium because I live in New York but of one thing you can be sure: New Yorkers will know tomorow that a team Steaua Bucuresti scored and shines again somewhere on this planet because I'll make sure of this until I'll lose my voice:).

FORZA Steaua !

:oops: I see your location now!

Steaua has fans all over the world, I noticed that in the time I am here on the board. :D

There are no links you can watch it on the internet? What a pitty :?

Well, you always can follow it on this board. Last week I couldn't follow it very well, cause they have that funny language I cann't understand 8)

I followed the match on www.onlinesport..., maybe a suggestion?

Have a nice day and evening tomorrow. We will meet again on the board, I may hope :P

well u can watch some games on www.tvr.ro but not the one with rapid.. Steaua-rapid will be broadcasted by realitatea TV...nways i have the same problem cuz i'm in canada.. and the game is at 13:30 here...and i wont get home till 2 :x sometimes it sucks...nways!u can see the game live on www.eurosport.com and www.UEFA.com they have live text....

forza steauaaaaaaa

Don't worry feanfan,arkes I will see the match live on TV because I have realitatea TV on satellite here(I'm a romanian leaving in ny). Ortherwise I would go paranoic not to see this game:). I'll be here but with the heart on the field.