Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
englandgas

Hello Again from England

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

So I'm coming to Bucharest again at the end of November and I hope to go to the Steaua vs Brasov match. I know of the problems with the stadium, Becali and the rent dispute, but I can't find out anywhere where the match will be played. Will it be at the new National Stadium? I understand that some of you have very passionate feelings about the way the club is being run at the moment. I'm not going to patronise you by pretending I know how you feel. I'm sure some of you would tell me that I should not go because of this, but it's rare that I get to come to Bucharest and I'm very much looking forward to seeing Steaua again, even if it's not the Steaua you all know and love.

Many thanks. See you in November.

Hello everyone.

So I'm coming to Bucharest again at the end of November and I hope to go to the Steaua vs Brasov match. I know of the problems with the stadium, Becali and the rent dispute, but I can't find out anywhere where the match will be played. Will it be at the new National Stadium? I understand that some of you have very passionate feelings about the way the club is being run at the moment. I'm not going to patronise you by pretending I know how you feel. I'm sure some of you would tell me that I should not go because of this, but it's rare that I get to come to Bucharest and I'm very much looking forward to seeing Steaua again, even if it's not the Steaua you all know and love.

Many thanks. See you in November.

Hello there.

Well, you are not in luck. If you are coming to Bucharest and you want to go to the match it will probably be played at Ploiesti or Buzau or who knows what other city. The first home match was played at Constanta near the sea. You will find out probably a week before the match.

Good luck and have a good time here.

Will it be at the new National Stadium?

Most probably. Or what ebonyc said.

even if it's not the Steaua you all know and love.

Just another mourning morning.

Edited by axl

http://m.hotnews.ro/stire/10016918

This site says Steaua will play league games at the Stadionul National from week 7 against Pandurii Targu Jiu. So maybe I will be OK. Would have been better at Ghencea, but if I can go I'll be happy.

I hope it will be easy for you, but be sure to check it out every week. Nowadays things change more freqwently than weather. The shepard running the club is shizophrenic so you never now.

Thanks. Hopefully I'll get to go to a match. My father lives in Bucharest so if the game is played in a nearby city we'll still be OK as he can drive there. I'll keep an eye on it.