Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steaua_CSKA

Steaua - CSKA

18 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

Here, we can talk about the forthcoming match between the two most successful teams in Romania and Bulgaria - Steaua and CSKA. Greets from Bulgaria and good luck in Romanian championship, but we'll be rivals on the pitch for 2x 90 mins. :)

P.S. We'll never forget JUSTICE_FOR_CSKA_SOFIA.jpg

Thank you for everything, brothers!

I've read an interview with your captain, Todor Yanchev, and he was very sure that CSKA will win the both legs. I'm thinking that as a football player at 35 years old, the only thing you have left is yapping in mass-media.

I don't want to be 'cocky' in what i'm writing/saying, but Steaua is as rough as the other opponents you think you avoid. The only way CSKA will have a chance to go through is if Moraes will be able to play in both legs. That player is capable to solve matches on his own no matter the opponent's defence.

On the other side is a double leg and many things can happen, so enjoy this encounter!

Mate, don't pay too much attention, most of the things written in the newspapers are bullshit. That's exactly what he said:

"In this phase there isn't weaker or stronger opponents. Every team is good enough. We've been eliminated two times before, but now I think it is our turn to eliminate Steaua. It will be a tough match, that's for sure, but I believe we will succeed this time."

Todor Yanchev is not that sort of person, I assure you. He respect every opponent and don't speak bullocks in front of the media like Ciobanul for example. :)

By the way, I really respect very much your team and Romania as a whole.

For our chances: I agree Moraes is a good player, but we have even stronger forwards like Michel Platini and Spas Delev. Moraes is a gifted footballer, but he's not in his best form at the moment. You gotta agree with that. I hope for a good atmosphere at Cluj-Napoca stadium and to watch nice football. Our manager Milen Radukanov is romanian speaking, by the way.

Cheers!

At Cluj - no atmosphere. We still continue our protest. Our shepard-leader decided to go from Ghencea (a bit of an irony), but with the team included. What about with your protest? :)

With all the respect but we will qualify,no doubt about it.GL in championship.

@pytycrys, we're not protesting anymore. Everything between us and our owners is alright now and that's the most important thing. We won the SuperCup after beating Litex 1-3 and our players are 100% ready for tonight - game versus Lokomotiv Sofia.

With all the respect but we will qualify,no doubt about it.GL in championship.

Haha, ok, good luck in the group stage then.

Becali: "We are like Barca, we'll definitely eliminate the bulgarians"

Borisov: "If they are Barcelona, we are Guadalajara"

:)

By the way, in the last meeting between us we won 2-1.

Can you support us in Bulgaria with our protest against b.ecali as you've done in the past? Will be an amazing atmosphere there in Sofia, i can bet.

May that the score be like in the last meeting.

By the way, in the last meeting between us we won 2-1.

Friendly doesn't count :P

Yeah , Radukanov knows very well our football of Romania Liga 1 , but i think we are betters than you ! Good luck " brothers army " !

P.S :

In the Bulgarian Press appeard last few days an information that CSKA fans fears that this " double " could be an aranjment. It`s a bull shit lie , or not brother ?

Edited by bogdinho'

Yeah , Radukanov knows very well our football of Romania Liga 1 , but i think we are betters than you ! Good luck " brothers army " !

P.S :

In the Bulgarian Press appeard last few days an information that CSKA fans fears that this " double " could be an aranjment. It`s a bull shit lie , or not brother ?

you're watching sport.ro&sport.bg! p.s. army brothers! p.p.s. it's a bull shit lie or not , brother? :hmmm:

P.S :

Ohohoho....

Janes english, mo?

Ohohoho....

Janes english, mo?

Google translate , Dudule.

Greetings, Stelisti :)

I'd like to ask if the game on Thursday would be ripped and uploaded somewhere.

Thank you in advance and good luck.

On this site's tracker. Then you can download it at fcsteaua.ro/tracker

Благодарим ви, братя ЦСКА

Ultras_had_no_borders_steaua_CSKA.jpg