Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Real Betis - STEAUA (english talk)

Real Betis - Steaua?   55 members have voted

1. 1.

• Victory for Steaua
    • Draw
    • Victory for Betis

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

Competition: UEFA CUP (Last 16)

Match:Real Betis - Steaua

Matchday: March the 16th 2006

Post everything related to this game here.

Real Betis fans are welcome to post here!

Both teams are not going so well lately.

Betis is on the 18th place(place that would send them directly to Segunda Division) and Steaua seems to be uncapable of scoring goals.

The match will be very difficult for both Steaua and Betis so anyone can win.

I hope it will be Steaua. :wink:

This is the last chance for Oli if the team will not qualify I see bad days for him maybe a resignation.

Betis has two differente faces one in "la Liga" other one in europa, but situation it's quite complicate for us.

Oli will surprise us. we will win this game. FORZA Steaua.

And I am Enrique Iglesias ! No way !

Let's hope Betis will play awfull ! It's our only chance! :evil: :evil: :evil:

If Malaga,the last team in the spanish premier league, could make a 1-1 draw, then Steaua must get atleast a draw, if not then Oli should be sacked!

Steaua must score...but Betis will attack to,so a draw,1-1,2-2(hard to belive) is the best result that Steaua can hope for.

I belive Steaua can make a great match at sevilla!

Hi people :D !!

I think you haven't realised still that Betis great problem is make goals... it's true that they don't have a good defense at all, but its forwarders are worst, even.

If you can score in Seville, the normal thing would be go on to the next round.

My team has it more difficult than your...

Good luck, ¡¡Hai Steaua!!

Hi all!!!

Do you know anything about bullfights? About a Bullfighter called Curro Romero?

If someone knows it, he perhanps know what is the spirits, the essence of Real Betis Balompie. This team has de capacity to obtaining the best and the worse thing.

Now we have two matches, one against your team, the other against Real Madrid.

Some of you may think that one team that loses against Malaga, the last clasificate in the spanish leage can't eliminate Steaua in UEFA CUP. Some of you may thint that this team couldn't win Real Madrid. But this team is Real Betis Balompie, and all can happen...

Seiya has said that Betis problem is the goal, but Seiya knows how the Betis is. As many times you have thought why may this team has so much luck?

It's not luck, It's Real Betis Balompie. The CurroBetis, the Betis of Curro Romero, the bullfighter.

Regards

Our team has difficulties to score against the teams which defend themselves very good, but considering that Betis will have to score, the game will be opened and maybe we will strike on a strong counterattack,if Steaua scores first, it will be very very hard for Betis to score 2 goals, if Betis will score first then it will be very hard for Steaua to equalise...so I think that who will score first, will go further...

I wouldn't like the 0-0 draw after 120 minutes, because: Betis will play home and Doblas,if he will be on the field, it's known to be an excellent goalkeeper at saving the penalty kicks...

Pelusa, how many Betis fans,will come to see this game??Will there be more then last game with AZ ??

Pelusa, how many Betis fans,will come  to see this game??Will there be more then last game with AZ ??

I hope more publics than AZ match, in this match was very poor assietence to the stadium.

Hi, everybody there!

I have a lot of respect for Steaua and I don't forget you were the 1986 European Champions but... this time is for Betis ;)

Betis 1 (Joaquin)- Steaua 0

Greetings

P.S: I saw the match on TVRI and Romanian is quite easy to understand :)

Hi, everybody there!

I have a lot of respect for Steaua and I don't forget you were the 1986 European Champions but... this time is for Betis ;)

Yes is time for Betis to leave this competition :lol: :lol:

Betis 1 (Joaquin)- Steaua 0

:)

Betis 2 - 2 Steaua

We are stonger then Malaga for sure :lol: :lol:

Jejejejejeje... I'm very happy tonight, sorry for writing about this, but I can't avoid it... Sevilla has won against Lille, 2-0, and we are in the next round.

Ok, about your match tomorrow... I agree much with Stryker, when he says: "so I think that who will score first, will go further...". I hope that team will be Steaua.

People don't go much to UEFA Cup in Betis stadium, I don't know why, but I suppose that it's for prices. Lopera is very hard to convince for putting low prices and get the stadium full. And if there are people of the other team interested about going to the match (and I suppose that Romanians in Seville will go) he usually rise up prices. So the people going to the stadium is an enigmatic question for me.

I hope it will be a great spectacle and maybe the best win it. If Steaua got it I would wish to play against you, because it would be a niece round, forgetting the score.

Luck, Steaua. ¡¡Hai Steaua!!

About CurroBetis and those kind of things... (no comments)

Congratulations Rapid.Nice.Let´s hope we will do the same today.I wish a 1-1...Come on.It´s not that hard.We will play next year in Champions Leauge,sooo...COCIS

congratulations Rapid, al leats 1 romanian team will go ahead in the next round.... :roll:  :roll:

pelusa.. i don't think u know.. Steaua is romanian too... so..there will be two romanian teams :D

congratulations Rapid, al leats 1 romanian team will go ahead in the next round.... :roll:  :roll:

pelusa.. i don't think u know.. Steaua is romanian too... so..there will be two romanian teams :D

jajaja of course, i'm joking, jajaja we will see what happen tonight.

good luck.......!!!!!! but for your season :D

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gol gol gol; gol gol golllll

:lol: