Followers 0
Bogdan4Steaua

Steaua - Real Betis (english talk)

How will the match end?   114 members have voted

1. 1.

• Victory for Steaua
    • Draw
    • Victory for Betis

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

162 posts in this topic

Steaua Bucharest is a famous eastern european club with a great history and future.If a player from Betis is so  arrogant to say that our team will be easy to beat , then he is wery poorly informated about the competition(UEFA Cuo) he plays in.Shame on him.I hope he will reconsider his words after the two games.

I think a great role in the games will have luck and the form of the two teams in that moment.The two teams have apr. equaly good teams.

PS:I like Joaquin from Betis a lot.Great player.

I rote this too , but I am only appearing as `Guest`.Why?Moderators????It should be Gloribyh and I was logged on...I just wanna know if it´s my mistake or not:)

Ok, it seems to be a problem. As a solution from now on, to be able to post or reply on this section, a user must be logged-on.

We know it is somehow odd to ask persons who just want to ask a single question to register on our site so this is a temporary solution till we find a better one.

As Betis supporters what do you say about the comments of your players:"Steaua will be easy to beat"?

I think both supporters, romanian and spanish, are wrong when they say their team will surely pass to the next round. Though great differences in score may be possible, both ways, but most probably will be a close battle. As a fan a hope it will be a good match in what concerns the beauty of the game, but if there has to be a ugly, closed game in order for Steaua to win, then i'm fine with that.

Best of luck!

We look forward to one of the biggest games in recent years,Steaua-Betis(home and away),as Sevilla is the most beloved town for Steaua supporters,after Bucharest.

The town where we were champions..In a beautiful night,a night we we'll never forget.

7 may 1986.The night when we were he best,the champions.

I hope i'll be there.I love Seville,and i hope we we'll come back home happy as we were 20 years ago..Winners,against a spanish team,on the spanish soil!

FORZA Steaua!

I hope you will be there too. But you are not lucky about the stadium. You won't be at Ramon Sánchez-Pizjuán, the best stadium in the city, the one in which you won the European Cup. You will be at Manuel Ruiz de Lopera, the stadium of the second team of the city, behind Sevilla FC (binentelesc, my team).

Hai Steaua!!!

I dont know but i have a feeling that Betis fans will be so sad after the game in Bucharest!  

Forza Steaua!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

I hope so... anyway... Why your European games are not in your stadium?

ahhh, ''ventilador'' is:

FD30.jpg

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

the correct word is FAN

the correct word is : aficcionado :lol:

AFICIONADO, better.

1. Sevilla is not Betis (in fact, Sevilla is our worst rival).

Exactly, you see us in your nightmares...

2. Our slogan is: "long life for Betis though we lose"

I can tell you about season 89/90 when we fell into the Second Division and everyone with tears in their eyes singing 'Betis, Betis'

Exactly, like in your last match in Champions League... isn't it? Jajajajajaja, supporting your team and your president... and with 20000 people in the stadium... come on!!

The Betis`s player most dangerous is Xisco, a left player with high power and speed. He can play in both sides   :twisted:  :twisted:

Jajajajajajajajajajajajaja, such a funny joke Chivi, you are great, man!!!

Ok, it seems to be a problem. As a solution from now on, to be able to post or reply on this section, a user must be logged-on.

We know it is somehow odd to ask persons who just want to ask a single question to register on our site so this is a temporary solution till we find a better one.

Dear George,my problem is that I am a regular visitor of the site , and I was logged-on at the time i rote those messages.It is very anoying , and I hope when I click on SUBMIT this time it will be GLORIBYH and not guest next to my message.Important is only that Steaua wins , and that we will have part of a great game.Fair play and lupta Steaua.

I think it will be 2-0(Dica , Icaob)

As Betis supporters what do you say about the comments of your players:"Steaua will be easy to beat"?

I think that players have to speak in the pitch (he intentado decir campo)

By the mouth, the fish die :P

Jajajajajaja again Chivi, "by the mouth, the fish die", qué bueno compadre...

I didn't know that Betis players told that, but I'm not surprise, because of the non-knowing about the Romanian football in Spain.

I think that Betis is a better team than Steaua (and I have been at your stadium against Lens, for example, 4-0) but I'm sure that if Betis win, it won't be easy for them.

Hai Steaua!!!

For the Western people the Eastern teams mean nothing. That´s the problem.

Hai Steaua!

Don't say that, man! I'm from Seville and I work in Bucharest. People there don't know much about this, but don't think that everybody there don't want to know and meet people about Eastern Europe... it's not fair.

So you moved from Seville to Bucharest?

Exactly... I'm living here for a year, working. And I have many Spanish friends here, and all of us are here very happy. By the way tomorrow we will try to buy the tickets for the match... I would like to know where Betis fans will be, because I don't want to be with them...

If Getafe defeat them, then we can do it to...3-0 or 3-1 would be very good results.

Hey Seiya,maybe Steaua will play against Sevilla next stage... :lol:

If Getafe defeat them, then we can do it to...3-0 or 3-1 would be very good results.

Hey Seiya,maybe Steaua will play against Sevilla next stage... :lol:

It would be incredible for me. I'm really sad about Betis coming and Sevilla going to Lille...

I've watched the Betis match on TV Sport and I think it has to get better to beat Steaua. And later I've watched SEVILLA FC - ATHLETIC and I am very proud of my football players.

Can anyone tell me if Steaua has everyone fit?

Are there injuries or can everyone play, so the strongest team can be on the field? I will try to find a stream to see the game.

First at home is difficult I think. There has to be a result to take to the abroad game. Keep the "zero" and score 2 times yourself, I think Steaua has a good chance then. Then they have to score abroad 1 time to be quite safe. 8)

Good luck!!

No injured players for the game against Betis. So there will be the best team on the pitch, the one that won at Heerenveen:

Carlos,

Ogararu, Goian, Ghionea, Nesu,

Nicolita, Radoi, Paraschiv, Bostina,

Dica, Iacob

I think both supporters, romanian and spanish, are wrong when they say their team will surely pass to the next round. Though great differences in score may be possible, both ways, but most probably will be a close battle. As a fan a hope it will be a good match in what concerns the beauty of the game, but if there has to be a ugly, closed game in order for Steaua to win, then i'm fine with that.

Best of luck!

I also think it will be a very close game. Steaua is a very good team, but Betis is too, in spite of our position in Spanish League.

P.S: I don't think Betis players had said Steaua will be easy to defeat 8O

For the Western people the Eastern teams mean nothing. That´s the problem.

Hai Steaua!

Don't say that, man! I'm from Seville and I work in Bucharest. People there don't know much about this, but don't think that everybody there don't want to know and meet people about Eastern Europe... it's not fair.

I haven´t said that. I just say that Eastern teams don´t receive the same treatment or respect than the Western ones just for being Eastern teams.

On the other hand, I think that Betis have a better squad than Steaua, but not a better team.

You don´t have to excuse Deluxe , because your right.Western Europeans think that all Roumanians are gipsys(and you know it´s the truth) and they think of us and treat us like that.Of course there are exceptions , but you know what they say about exceptions and rules.... :wink:

seiya, I saw that your team is not a R.Betis, and also your are f*****g with your comments without respect to our team.

pls speak abt this match and forget our team.

thank regards

everybody can say whatever he wants.So don´t be rude , and don´t attack on this site.Seiya writes a lot of things wich i don´t agree with , but it is here right to think whatever she wants.

CUSoon

everybody can say whatever he wants.So don´t be rude , and don´t attack on this site.Seiya writes a lot of things wich i don´t agree with , but it is here right to think whatever she wants.

CUSoon

I undesrtand that this post is to speak abt the macht Steaua-R.Betis only or maybe not?