Followers 0
Bogdan4Steaua

Steaua - Real Betis (english talk)

How will the match end?   114 members have voted

1. 1.

• Victory for Steaua
    • Draw
    • Victory for Betis

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

162 posts in this topic

Hey, feanfan, please tell the Betis fans what you (and other Dutch fans) felt when Heerenveen lost home with Steaua. It's better for them to be prepaird for the inevitable !

Well, we had tears in our eyes and felt very, very terrible, sick, dissapointed, angry, jealous, powerless, weak, wild, awful, mad, ...............

BUT we were PROUD of our team, cause they had come that far and gave them a standing ovation. We even clapped for the oponent cause we are supporters with no hard feelings. (we scored 1 goal against you!!)

I doubt Sevilla wil do the same (after they have lost :wink: )

Well, we had tears in our eyes and felt very, very terrible, sick, dissapointed, angry, jealous, powerless, weak, wild, awful, mad,   ...............

BUT we were PROUD of our team, cause they had come that far and gave them a standing ovation. We even clapped for the oponent cause we are supporters with no hard feelings. (we scored 1 goal against you!!)

I doubt Sevilla wil do the same (after they have lost :wink: )

1. Sevilla is not Betis (in fact, Sevilla is our worst rival).

2. Our slogan is: "long life for Betis though we lose"

I can tell you about season 89/90 when we fell into the Second Division and everyone with tears in their eyes singing 'Betis, Betis'

Como esta usted! I am sorry, I didn't want to insult you. Betis it is!

And I know Steaua has to watch out, cause you are much better than Heerenveen. But in silence I hope Steaua goes through cause we lost, and we only want to loose from a winner!

But oke: good luck to Betis. May the best team win. (Steaua :wink: )

Will be a hard game for both of us! I heard that Betis will focus on staying in Primeiera Division...i hope we will benefit from this!

Forza Steaua!

although Betis occupies a lower position in primera yet it is a good team , even better than Steaua ( I hope I'm wrong ) but anyway I think that the loss against Hereenveen made our players have more ambition to prove to their supporters that they weren't wrong trusting in them .I also hope that Goian and Ghionea will be recovered at the hour of the game.FORZA Steaua!

Win who win (look like I`m speaking chinese) I hope that both teams play a good match (thanks Laura) and the better win (if Betis win, its better for me)

Oju que mal estoy con el inglés... :(

The Betis`s player most dangerous is Xisco, a left player with high power and speed. He can play in both sides :twisted: :twisted:

Oju que mal estoy con el inglés... :(

Off topic

:lol: Are you joking ? Your English is not so bad as you say .Just look at the other posts on this forum and you will see that your English is great.

All in all, as you said , "may the best team win!" :wink:

Oju que mal estoy con el inglés...   :(  

Off topic

:lol: Are you joking ? Your English is not so bad as you say .Just look at the other posts on this forum and you will see that your English is great.

hey we are romanians, not english !!

Oju que mal estoy con el inglés...   :(  

Off topic

hey we are romanians, not english !!

and spanish as well, the most important is the understanding.

MUSHO Betis

I'm looking to all Steaua fans very euphoric and sure to paass to the next round,I want to say only, wait and see at the end of both matchs.

regards and good luck in your league!!!!!!!!

I'm looking to all Steaua fans very euphoric and sure to paass to the next round,I want to say only, wait and see at the end of both matchs.

regards and good luck in your league!!!!!!!!

and all Betis fans are euphoric too....

I just hope we will win with 2-0 in Bucharest.That would be enough.Sincerly I wuold have liked it more to play the first game in Sevilla.Don#t worry Miguel Angel , Steaua is not so easy to crack....

Loncharich play in Atlético Universidad and Steaua wants contrat it. Anyway he couldn`t play UEFA`s CUP.

I Hope Dinamo de Bucarest lose the next match so that Steaua was leader. :lol:

Loncharich play in Atlético Universidad and Steaua wants contrat it. Anyway he couldn`t play UEFA`s CUP.

I Hope Dinamo de Bucarest lose the next match so that Steaua was leader. :lol:

Me too. :D We have better players than Loncharich on that position.

This peruan seems to be a resonable player , but not as good as Ghionea and Goian(I hope I´m wrong , but...)

Carney won´t come because of this stupid missunderstandigng between Twaite and the President of National.Stupid....but no player should come to Steaua who dosen´t want to play for Steaua.

As Betis supporters what do you say about the comments of your players:"Steaua will be easy to beat"?

As Betis supporters what do you say about the comments of your players:"Steaua will be easy to beat"?

I think that players have to speak in the pitch (he intentado decir campo)

By the mouth, the fish die :P

i think that match is at 50% each one of possiblities

The Betis`s player most dangerous is Xisco' date=' a left player with high power and speed. He can play in both sides :twisted: :twisted: [/b']

Xisco played last year with Valencia in Bucharest :lol: He was eaten by Steaua defenders.

Steaua Bucharest is a famous eastern european club with a great history and future.If a player from Betis is so arrogant to say that our team will be easy to beat , then he is wery poorly informated about the competition(UEFA Cuo) he plays in.Shame on him.I hope he will reconsider his words after the two games.

I think a great role in the games will have luck and the form of the two teams in that moment.The two teams have apr. equaly good teams.

PS:I like Joaquin from Betis a lot.Great player.