Followers 0
Bogdan4Steaua

Steaua - Real Betis (english talk)

How will the match end?   114 members have voted

1. 1.

• Victory for Steaua
    • Draw
    • Victory for Betis

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

162 posts in this topic

pelusa97 maybe we can exchange pictures, can you take some pictures if you can, and we will do the same thing, and then share here like best friends :D

Thank you !

great, sure!!! we have a very nice galery with many many pictures, and of course you can pass me your picture a I will do it the same with sencod match

thhks

Ok i will tell my friends if they can take pictures when Betis will come to Bucharest...and then i will post them here :)!

Do you know apr. how many Betis fans will come?I just saw that Lembo is injured too.Good for us.I really hope you will stay in Primera

Do you know apr. how many Betis fans will come?I just saw that Lembo is injured too.Good for us.I really hope you will stay in Primera

now it's quite difficult to know, but I don't think too much fans will traveling to yours.

eaxctly lembo is KO.

I hope too to remain in primera, thks

Hi everybody from Seville.

What I think about this game is that it will be a very close one. In favour of Betis is that I think that we're nowadays a better team. In favour of Steaua, there is the experience in European Competition.

I hope we could win and good luck for you... in your league :lol:

And remember our slogan

Viva el Betis manque pierda!

(Long life for Betis though we lose)

Hi everybody,

I have voted from my love team, Real Betis Balompié. I hope we'll win the eliminatory, with permisson of Steaua, of course. I Think you have a great team, and we'll watch a good match.

Here, some information of ours player, from my point of view, of course.

Keepers: Doblas & Contreras. Two great players. One play "La primera division" and the other The UEFA Cup. Contreras played against AZ and Doblas were playing in league, but last sunday there was a change. Contreras played in league in the match against Real Sociedad, so I Think that Doblas will probably be the keeper in the math against Steaua. Care with Doblas if there are penaltys. He is quite good keeping them, maybe the best keeper in Spain with penaltys.

Off topic: I will continue speaking about our players in next post. Sorry for my english.

Green Regards

Hi friends.

Although I have look where are the rules of the foro, I haven´t see them.

Well, I´m a "ventilador" of Real Betis Balompié and from today, I hope write in this foro with your permission.

We will you seen.

I hope we could live a sport party

Ala, ahí queda eso. :lol:

Hi friends.

Although I have look where are the rules of the foro, I haven´t see them.

Well, I´m a "ventilador" of Real Betis Balompié and from today, I hope write in this foro with your permission.

We will you seen.

I hope we could live a sport party

Ala, ahí queda eso. :lol:

No tienes tu guasa ni na ;)

(translation: you seem to be quite funny :lol: )

Hy to all the "ventiladores" of Betis Sevilla(i don't know if it is the correct word)!

You are all welcome to post here as long as we respect each other.

We look forward to one of the biggest games in recent years,Steaua-Betis(home and away),as Sevilla is the most beloved town for Steaua supporters,after Bucharest.

The town where we were champions..In a beautiful night,a night we we'll never forget.

7 may 1986.The night when we were he best,the champions.

I hope i'll be there.I love Seville,and i hope we we'll come back home happy as we were 20 years ago..Winners,against a spanish team,on the spanish soil!

FORZA Steaua!

What I think about this game is that it will be a very close one. In favour of Betis is that I think that we're nowadays a better team. In favour of Steaua, there is the experience in European Competition.

I hope we could win and good luck for you... in your league  :lol:

And remember our slogan

the last sentence is a very profound one.for certain it will be the case next week...and the next one :D

F

What I think about this game is that it will be a very close one. In favour of Betis is that I think that we're nowadays a better team. In favour of Steaua' date=' there is the experience in European Competition.

I hope we could win and good luck for you... in your league :lol:

And remember our slogan

the last sentence is a very profound one.for certain it will be the case next week...and the next one :D

F

Greetings to everyone the fans of the Steaua , am one fan of the Royal Betis Balompie ( not Betis Seville ) as of here we think which you are an of the classical of Europe and which ourselves going to fix the cost of work while away at the subsequent ronda of the UEFA. I wait which you'll have lots of doom , but which you'll have ill luck against the Betis. :P:)

I'm the worst person in the world in languages :D

MUSHO Betis

FORZA Steaua

ahhh, ''ventilador'' is:

FD30.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the correct word is FAN

I dont know but i have a feeling that Betis fans will be so sad after the game in Bucharest!

Forza Steaua!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

I am going to make a little but readable what I said in the beginning:Ç

Greetings to all the fans of the Steaua, I am a fan of the Real Betis Balompie (non Betis Seville) here we thought that she is going to be difficult to happen to 1/4 in the UEFA because you are an equipment of the classic ones of Europe. I hope that you'll have luck, but that you'll have bad luck in the matchs against the Betis.

VERY Betis

FORZA Steaua

Like I said before...I wonder who is going to be our next opponent after we will qualify against Betis :twisted: ...

I wish the best for Betis in the spanish league(hope they will stay in the first one :twisted: ),but against Steaua I wish them to play bad and lose both games :twisted:..

And the "ventilador" stuff :lol: :...it might be an error of translation.

FORZA Steaua and MUSHO Betis :lol:

ahhh, ''ventilador'' is:

FD30.jpg

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

the correct word is FAN

the correct word is : aficcionado :lol:

I dont know but i have a feeling that Betis fans will be so sad after the game in Bucharest!  

Forza Steaua!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

my friend, there are two possibilities at the end of macth: sad or happy we will see it...

I think it was translated into Spanish through English. In English, fan means both "ventilador" and "aficcionado", I guess...

Anyway,

Lupta Steaua! Mereu invingatori! 8)

It was me above, sorry, I wasn't logged in.

I think it was translated into Spanish through English. In English, fan means both "ventilador" and "aficcionado", I guess...

Anyway,

Lupta Steaua! Mereu invingatori! 8)

anyway Betis fans i'm not going to say good luck to you ! but i hope that you'll lose !

:D 8)

Ok, I will say the future UEFA Cup results:

FC Steaua 1 - Real Betis 1

Real Betis 3 - FC Steaua 1

We know how to lose but we want to win

Manque pierda!

anyway Betis fans i'm not going to say good luck to you ! but i hope that you'll lose !

:D  8)

I did hear this before, wasn't that you draculasblood :D (Steaua-Heerenveen 0-1 8) )

Live goes on!